3DXChat Community

Update after current ones finished : World Editor

THX

Things i'd would like is:

- more furniture and premade items(more plants and tree variations be nice too) to choose from.

- Somekind of terraforming tool where we could make a ground foundation for landscapes, so we don't have to resort to using mountain in creative ways     in addition to really heavily scales rock objects and textures rocks to make something that isn't completely flat all the time.

- Would also like some kind of boolean or extrude kinda system to non premade objects, so we have some kinda options forward manipulating objects.

- Option to delete surfaces that are not gonna be seen and makes no reason to have to load textures for.

- Option to unlock texture to custom surface where we can move stretch, rotate, scale and move it on surface to fit the built objects purpose.

I know is probably asking a lot but think would really let many the skilled builders take some things to next level

Edited by TashaTight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2021 at 1:11 PM, TashaTight said:

- more furniture and premade items(more plants and tree variations be nice too) to choose from.

- Somekind of terraforming tool where we could make a ground foundation for landscapes, so we don't have to resort to using mountain in creative ways     in addition to really heavily scales rock objects and textures rocks to make something that isn't completely flat all the time.

- Would also like some kind of boolean or extrude kinda system to non premade objects, so we have some kinda options forward manipulating objects.

- Option to delete surfaces that are not gonna be seen and makes no reason to have to load textures for.

- Option to unlock texture to custom surface where we can move stretch, rotate, scale and move it on surface to fit the built objects purpose.

I know is probably asking a lot but think would really let many the skilled builders take some things to next level

I think we need more permanent items to build less sized rooms!!!
Example: more cars (special cars to, like policecars), truck and bus models,  bar tools (drinks, glasses), party-tools, more lamps... ect ect ect
If we get enough items we can reduce the rooms sizes... and thats really important stuff i think.

14 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

I think we need more permanent items to build less sized rooms!!!
Example: more cars (special cars to, like policecars), truck and bus models,  bar tools (drinks, glasses), party-tools, more lamps... ect ect ect
If we get enough items we can reduce the rooms sizes... and thats really important stuff i think.

I hope they will add more casual cars. Something suitable for an average income person/family. I mean expensive sport cars are cool of course, but they often don't fit good for RP scenario / place. 

On 4/27/2021 at 1:11 PM, TashaTight said:

The transformation of textures on objects would be amazing, we do have some great looking ones but their usage is quite limited because of the way they are displayed 
Terraforming would be great too, either by hand or a random generated surface, most amazing would be the us of a height map for generating landscapes