3DXChat Community

Update after current ones finished : World Editor

THX

A few easy things: WE is due for some things:

More textures (if you never intend to let us upload our own).

Teleport script or teleport points (A to B).

Bots in WE (to test seating, bed, alignments, etc.)

*list of .ani files to add to blank invisible furniture props.

/roll2 (two seperate dice numbers) 

Edited by THX

• THX changed the title to Update after current ones finished : World Editor
38 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Oh, but how? How can I invite somebody to my World Editor?

You go in Customizate World Editor, then press F6 to move your avi in world editor, freely around.. test bed chair etc... and if u want back to editor, then press F5 ^^

Btw I don't think need invite somebody to join in your world editor...

Edited by Arran

2 minutes ago, Arran said:

You go in Customizate World Editor, then press F6 to move your avi in world editor, freely around.. test bed chair etc... and if u want back to editor, then press F5 ^^

Btw I don't think need invite somebody to join in your world editor...

I would love to invite e.g. my wife into the World Editor, so that we can build and decorate our rooms together.
Till now I'm using Twitch to stream when I'm in the WE and want her to see what I'm doing.

And you can't test a pose trigger inside the WE. Even not when using F6. You have to load the room outside WE, test the pose, load WE to make changes, load the room itself, test the pose, load the WE, and again and again 😞

18 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I would love to invite e.g. my wife into the World Editor, so that we can build and decorate our rooms together.
Till now I'm using Twitch to stream when I'm in the WE and want her to see what I'm doing.

And you can't test a pose trigger inside the WE. Even not when using F6. You have to load the room outside WE, test the pose, load WE to make changes, load the room itself, test the pose, load the WE, and again and again 😞

Ahh.... I get it... yeah

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

During the DLL days, you could open a room for Group and then go into Editor mode. The room would stay open, but any changes you made, only showed up for the visitors when they rejoined/reloaded the room. 

The visitors would not see you in the editor, but you could chat via group chat. 
And they could test poses for you while you stayed in editing mode to make adjustments. 

I used this method together with Cicely to fine tune some poses in a bar we had. 

1 minute ago, Derai said:

During the DLL days, you could open a room for Group and then go into Editor mode. The room would stay open, but any changes you made, only showed up for the visitors when they rejoined/reloaded the room. 

The visitors would not see you in the editor, but you could chat via group chat. 
And they could test poses for you while you stayed in editing mode to make adjustments. 

I used this method together with Cicely to fine tune some poses in a bar we had. 

Yes, the testing of the poses is horrible right now. Wish we could do this inside the editor.

the suggestions are a set of reflections read by the developer. it is good to read ideas even if they will not be realized in their own term but of the objective dedicated to the improvement of this game

Edited by pomme

12 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Yes, this was also a feature in the Curio project, so it is possible to do here if they want.

You could have Multiple people building which was way cool. All it took was a slash command like /join worlded for example once setup.

@Gizmo If nothing else, would be nice to know how dev days are actually being spent, so we understand why men still have permanent erections (feature), world editor doesn't show an object's current color (bug) when selected, etc. Some of these things would take half a day or less to fix.

In one month, you could fix 20+ small bugs/features like these. So what's preventing it?

There are over 500 players online at this moment. I'm guessing the global total of accounts is at least 3x that amount. Assuming they all got 6 month memberships, that's $5 x 1500, which is $7,500/m in revenue. Even if $2500 of that somehow went to server and misc. costs, you'd still have enough for comfortable wages for 2 employees. But we're not seeing a month's worth of work each month for 2 people (or even 1).

Is it an issue of project management? Do you need a list of changes to make? Or someone to help track bugs and feature suggestions?
The game is clearly not "finished" and there's always going to be more content and features to add. I understand some funds were diverted to the DDoS attacks, but we'd still like to know what the 'updated' development timeline looks like, or if there's a timeline at all. Or perhaps a high level summary of why funds aren't available to hire an additional artist/coder?

On that subject, is there any ambition to actually make XGold useful or encourage more transactions? When my friend and I joined, our first question was: what is the XGold useful for? Not a good sign for your monetization system.

We've heard that you're planning a big interesting feature release for this month. How's that going? What is it? Is it possible to fix some small things while that's in progress?
The color picker shows current color in the Character Editor but not in the World Editor. So it can't take much more than a copy/paste or calling a ShowCurrentColor() function to fix that. Would you mind including that with the next release?

2 hours ago, Xaufin said:

There are over 500 players online at this moment. I'm guessing the global total of accounts is at least 3x that amount. Assuming they all got 6 month memberships, that's $5 x 1500, which is $7,500/m in revenue. Even if $2500 of that somehow went to server and misc. costs, you'd still have enough for comfortable wages for 2 employees. But we're not seeing a month's worth of work each month for 2 people (or even 1).

Right now there are 1119 people active (!) on the official Discord server. So my guess is, the total subscriber base of 3DXC is MUCH higher. I would say around 5000 to 7000 subs. And that would mean a revenue of $30.000 and more per month.

4 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Right now there are 1119 people active (!) on the official Discord server. So my guess is, the total subscriber base of 3DXC is MUCH higher. I would say around 5000 to 7000 subs. And that would mean a revenue of $30.000 and more per month.

Stop. You're hurting me.

50 minutes ago, Neur said:

"We've heard that you're planning a big interesting feature release for this month."

Where is this info from?

From Gizmo on April 2nd, in the topic about April FOol's.
---

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market
3) Customizing the clothing update

6 minutes ago, Xaufin said:

I think he said April in an older comment I read on his forum profile. It was the goal.

The only thing I found was his comment from the 21st of January, that they want to release the first big update in about a month.
But February has long passed by. But I wouldn't count on a release in April.

14 hours ago, Neur said:

"We've heard that you're planning a big interesting feature release for this month."

Where is this info from?

I doubt it will be this month, think there will be bondage cage thing and maybe some other content update. Then more likely next month or so the new unique feature update will come I am guessing, depending on how difficult it is to implement.

On 4/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, Gizmo said:

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market
3) Customizing the clothing update

This was posted so nobody know anything specific as to what the feature will entail, it has yet to be revealed.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:36 AM, Xaufin said:

@Gizmo If nothing else, would be nice to know how dev days are actually being spent, so we understand why men still have permanent erections (feature), world editor doesn't show an object's current color (bug) when selected, etc. Some of these things would take half a day or less to fix.

In one month, you could fix 20+ small bugs/features like these. So what's preventing it?

Is it an issue of project management? Do you need a list of changes to make? Or someone to help track bugs and feature suggestions?
The game is clearly not "finished" and there's always going to be more content and features to add. I understand some funds were diverted to the DDoS attacks, but we'd still like to know what the 'updated' development timeline looks like, or if there's a timeline at all. Or perhaps a high level summary of why funds aren't available to hire an additional artist/coder?

On that subject, is there any ambition to actually make XGold useful or encourage more transactions? When my friend and I joined, our first question was: what is the XGold useful for? Not a good sign for your monetization system.

We've heard that you're planning a big interesting feature release for this month. How's that going? What is it? Is it possible to fix some small things while that's in progress?
The color picker shows current color in the Character Editor but not in the World Editor. So it can't take much more than a copy/paste or calling a ShowCurrentColor() function to fix that. Would you mind including that with the next release?

I've been playing this game since 2015 and a lot of updates have arrived, important updates have been made, Also here we are intertwined with the game makers, this is not possible in other games, this is something to be cared about but unfortunately, it must be very difficult to have everyone's wishes in the game.