3DXChat Community

Rooms

zigzag

I Have a Problem with a few Idiots 

i see numbers of Strip Clubs, Numbers of Street rooms, numbers of nameless rooms, etc etc etc

yet am I the only one that gets these people with no life or enjoyment in the game other then want to come 

to my room and cry its a copy cat, get some originality are these mindless people going into every strip club and 

telling those owners they have no ideas of there own lol. Hell really you want to get technical 3dx is the only original for any room .

first club, first beach, first yacht, ect ect ect Do You all go in Sins club and scream its a copy of yours tooo? lol

So MassonF AKA ( Salazarr)  play the game and have fun stop sending your loser friends in my room to cry...

How is BBC Slut Street that's really original?

Any downloadable room is free to anyone to open or edit as they please. don't make the 100 rooms that are open all copy cats

Edited by zigzag

• 1 month later...

Hey Zigzag, I have been to probably all of your rooms, certainly since I joined a year ago and I've always thought them not only original but far superior to others.

Please don't let those idiots get to you, most are only jealous of your ability and have no imagination or skill of their own otherwise they would build their own rooms and they would attract 100's of people but surprise, surprise, they don't.

Insecure people always try to bring others down to their level so they don't feel so bad about their sad & pointless existence .... don't let them pull you down, keep up the great work :)