3DXChat Community

April Fool's?

Hmmm... Someone claiming to be against restraining peoples in cages or torture is talking about her basement where she lock peoples who don't think like her ? What is there in the basement to emprison peoples ? Cages ? Chains ? Maybe some torture instruments ? Isn't there a bit of cantradiction here ?

Seem like someone have an high opinion of herself, thinking that her values and fantasies are better than the ones of peoples who don't follow the same path of thinking than her...

8 hours ago, LaraF said:

OMG!

The last thing I want are cages, again a completely superfluous detail, for a minority of muddled minds who have an ego problem in real life. It's probably the ones with the big exhaust pipes on their small cars. Excuse me, guys, but I love freedom and not just my own, so I can't take advantage of all that shit. In my opinion, anyone who enjoys tormenting or suppressing others, especially before or during sex, has a completely spoiled view of the world. I do not hope that 3DX will become more and more a torture chamber and exhibition gallery for show-off marquisees. That's why I have my basement and the Ignore List for special friends to think about.

Have fun.

292856527_TheBasement.thumb.jpg.7f1f28aa996c49c16f7fabef2f3e7e11.jpg

Please can I ask you to put me on your ignore list.  I don't want anything to do with narrow minded, ignorant people that think they are better than others.

bdsm is rp, and cage are an attribute for wagering rp, no one climbs into your rp, no one condemns your preferences, maybe you should also do the same?

p.s. can then speak out against gays, lesbians and futanari? let's leave only heterosexuals, because this is correct from your point of view. 

If you do not use something, it does not mean that it is not used by others.

Edited by Takisa

Well, three things.

1. Gizmo communicated again so hopefully we can lay that to rest for a week.

2. Not sure why these cage props would be a higher priority than other things. You can kinda already do  cage poses already and there doesn't seem much interest - at least what I have seen.

3. "Rape fantasies" (different from real rape) are a common fantasy of a majority of women polls show exceeding cages, bondage and other "normal" fantasies yet we are being lectured in "kink shaming" by those who have issue with a common female fantasy.

I must admit to laughing at those who talk "Kink shaming." My you're so hip!! 🤣

Edited by THX
Getting HIP!!!

19 minutes ago, THX said:

Well, three things.

2. Not sure why these cage props would be a higher priority than other things. You can kinda already do  cage poses already and there doesn't seem much interest - at least what I have seen.

3. "Rape fantasies" (different from real rape) are a common fantasy of a majority of women polls show exceeding cages, bondage and other "normal" fantasies yet we are being lectured in "kink shaming" by those who have issue with a common female fantasy.

This stuff, the easy little things always get pushed into updates where possible and are never prioritised, just fitted in where ever and whenever they can. Making that cage and the poses for it is under a days work. Theres probably dozens of little side projects like this they have laying around that they doodle with when time permits and may or may not end up in 3DX at some stage. 

2 hours ago, THX said:

Well, three things.

maybe just because it's easy to make...... that's why they make it as update. otherwise... why do we even need cages if the 3dxmodz and 3dxshare are already foll of cages with different poses, some are even interactive poses ; _ ;

btw, if someone in this post who hates bdsm so a pose/object should not been adding to game it's total 🐄💩. they don't like it? ignore it! pertend it never added into game.

Edited by Lunarelf

Another advantage to new props, should it be a cage or anything else, the size of it is usally smaller than building them, so it also allow a bit of room size reduction :)

I wish more bottles props and glasses props to reduce the size of bars :x

Edited by Torax

5 hours ago, JenC said:

This stuff, the easy little things always get pushed into updates where possible and are never prioritised, just fitted in where ever and whenever they can. Making that cage and the poses for it is under a days work. Theres probably dozens of little side projects like this they have laying around that they doodle with when time permits and may or may not end up in 3DX at some stage. 

You're probably right.

The more I look at that preview the more I think "blah."  You could do close too the same by just adding the poses to a bed and sticking a invisible bed under a cage you made. I can't see this as high demand.

@THX & Lunarelf: The difference with the cages made by editor (with the bed or any other pose prop) will be that every pose on it will fit the cage.

By exemple:

If you create a cage in editor with the bed poses prop to use hmmm... lets say to use the pose "doggy", then the cage will be useful only with the doggy pose but all others poses of the bed will not fit.

Here, the cage seem to have more than one pose (static or not, we will see when it's done)

Edited by Leeloo
typo

It's like the spiral staircase object. We could already do this by ourselfes or download it. (OK, the smooth underside of the staircase is nice)

Why don't they make a poll what kind of poses the majority wants? I could be wrong, but a function to sync the dance of a large number of people would benefit all the dance groups and maybe would be in higher demand as a cage pose.

Or how about more everyday poses?

Of course, if the majority wants BDSM, torture, rape poses, then I'm fine with it. With a business point of view, you should cater to your customers needs.

9 hours ago, Leeloo said:

@THX & Lunarelf: The difference with the cages made by editor (with the bed or any other pose prop) will be that every pose on it will fit the cage.

By exemple:

If you create a cage in editor with the bed poses prop to use hmmm... lets say to use the pose "doggy", then the cage will be useful only with the doggy pose but all others poses of the bed will not fit.

Here, the cage seem to have more than one pose (static or not, we will see when it's done)

I understand your point, but just build a cage almost as big as a bed. Look at places that have cages, barely ever used. You could get that same girl laying in cage and guy leaning against it just by adding that standing pose to the wall prop, and laying to the bed prop, and there would be far more uses for both beyond the cage alone. Hopefully, they wouldn't look as statue like as they appeared too.

There are far more popular things that this time could have been spent on. Like things we CAN'T come even close to making. Like Lap dances, or single bathtub poses, different swimming animations, greeting poses, etc. I may have no need for threesome poses, but there are so few it looks so routine and predictable when you see them used a d always the same three outcomes.

Don't get me wrong, if this is user made and the person who made it was inspired too, fine. However, if this is Dev level, there are certainly other things higher on the list for time.

Edited by THX

On 4/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, Gizmo said:

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market
3) Customizing the clothing update

Gizmo is it maybe possible to keep us informed about these updates, since there hasn't been posted anything in updates since december 2020?

Edited by MistressFemke

On 4/2/2021 at 5:32 PM, Gizmo said:

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market

Well people would have expected something more substantial or interesting... that overwhelming ammount of "poop" reactions under it shows exactly that...

There are tons and tons of suggestions right here in teh Suggestions section which you personally created for people to share their suggestions. And if their ideas don't mean anything, naturally people get dissapointed. Because I'm quite certain some iddle cage poses weren't anywhere on a top list among the suggestions

And that's only if we take sex poses.

Because aside of sex what else people do around here? That's right. They go in clubs to dance. And you have a single couple dance and that's it. One.

So maybe a cage sitting wasn't among the priorities of most people here

Edited by Tsela

26 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Well people would have expected something more substantial or interesting... that overwhelming ammount of "poop" reactions under it shows exactly that...

That's what I mean. Why don't they cater for what the majority of the customers want? New poses are nice, but please make poses that not only appeal to a minority.
And as Tsela says: there are almost double as many dislikes as likes for the cage pose.

Screenshot 2021-04-08 100725.png

1 minute ago, Diana Prince said:

That's what I mean. Why don't they cater for what the majority of the customers want? New poses are nice, but please make poses that not only appeal to a minority.
And as Tsela says: there are almost double as many dislikes as likes for the cage pose.

Screenshot 2021-04-08 100725.png

Edited my post before you replied, and yes that's exactly what I'm talking about also.

36 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Because aside of sex what else people do around here? That's right. They go in clubs to dance. And you have a single couple dance and that's it. One.

Absolutely! And talking about going to clubs / rock concerts: wouldn't it be awesome if we had the possibility to let the whole audience headbang in sync, or wave a light, or applause hands over their heads. Like at real concerts.

And don't get me started what additional functions we could use in the world editor... But this was unfortunately at the bottom of the wish list.

Rember, the cage thingy could be user made so might wanna consider that. If so, no need to bust their balls.

After all, a subscriber making things for the benefit of others is going to make things they are interested in unless directly ccommissioned to build something specific - every builder knows this if honest.

And I agree, couples dancing was one I overlooked and I'd bet is high on the list of most and would require at the least a half dozen animations alone. Animations such as Salsa, and other classic couple's dances from fast to wedding appropriate.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

There are tons and tons of suggestions right here in teh Suggestions section which you personally created for people to share their suggestions. And if their ideas don't mean anything, naturally people get dissapointed. Because I'm quite certain some iddle cage poses weren't anywhere on a top list among the suggestions

And that's only if we take sex poses.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, you're looking at it the wrong way by thinking that this item is somehow prioritised over other work, that's not how any development works, be it in a big studio or small. In doing so, you're making an issue in the wrong context here imo.

When I say wrong, I mean that you have no idea who made this item or when, you don't know what items are being prioritised atm, other that what gizmo has stated above. Lastly, you're drawing a long bow if you think you know what the majority of users want, the best you could do in this regard is look at the polls that NoirDesire has been running, these polls almost always list clothing, sex poses and customisations the most wanted features, and these align with my discussions with fellow 3dxers and from observations in these forums, though they do not align with mine. The 3 things I would like most would be: Id love a lot more World Builder tools to make wonderful worlds for people to be in, and Id love an inbuilt pose editor so we could make the poses we wish instead of relying on someone else. And finally, to be able to do clothing textures/patterns and more.  I do understand why these 3 items are not high on the list with the majority of users.

7 hours ago, JenC said:

you're drawing a long bow if you think you know what the majority of users want

No. I'm drawing a conclusion based on the obvious reaction, and yes, the majority of users are dowwoting this joke to oblivion, if you haven't noticed. So Yes I'm drawing a conclusion and pointing out the reason behind it. 

It's gizmo who created the Suggestions section on the forums, and if the majority of the suggestions are only there to fill the garbage bag of the developers and this section doesn't affect development decisions, then probably there is no point of having a conversation on this subject. 

So it's quite natural that the majority of users reacted in the way they did, it's not me making this up. There is clear proof for you right there. It's the most poorly received update about a future patch by far. Yeah the majority of users aren't happy about this. After about months of silence being showcased some pose or feature nobody asked for. So people are disappointed for a good reason, and they have every right to be.

Edited by Tsela

On 4/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, Gizmo said:

Hi guys,

1) Content update

When is next update because I am getting bored using same pose over and over