3DXChat Community

April Fool's?

16 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

What do you think, is it the April Fool's joke, like the sport one with the dick last year? 😉 

Screenshot 2021-04-01 162114.png

not sure... I don't think they'll waste this finished rig-animation, but also... 4 months, just this? these are not need 4 months to make

Edited by Lunarelf

Why? Why would it be a joke? What's wrong with adding BDSM content to the game? 

I understand quite negative reaction on it in discord though (I mean like/dislike ratio) – people have not seen new content in game for 4 months and now they see a teaser for content that are... not for everyone. While many people, including me, were waiting for some big and serious update.

2 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Why? Why would it be a joke? What's wrong with adding BDSM content to the game? 

I understand quite negative reaction on it in discord though (I mean like/dislike ratio) – people have not seen new content in game for 4 months and now they see a teaser for content that are... not for everyone. While many people, including me, were waiting for some big and serious update.

Because it's not for everyone, it's a niche. They waste a lot of time to create this instead of listening what the majority is asking for.
This is a bad business strategy.

36 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Because it's not for everyone, it's a niche. They waste a lot of time to create this instead of listening what the majority is asking for.
This is a bad business strategy.

I remember shit-shtorm on this forum when devs added face slapping pose, about how abusive and wrong this it and how it hurts someone's soft feelings to see such a pose. But know what? No one forcing any of you to use it. Different people are getting excited by different stuff and they doing it CONSENSUALLY. Yeah, someone might say this is niche, but so what? it's not TOO niche. BDSM community is huge. Yeah, not a majority of players, but still a very big part of community. And the very same logic can be applied to different things. Like, why adding tgirl/futa option to the game if not everyone are into it and some people even disgusted by it. If it would be like this – we would have no MM poses (because gays are pretty much a minority in game), no futa/tgirl content, no bdsm poses. But its wrong to always cater only to interests of majority. Maybe for some of you it would be a nice place to stay, but there different people playing this game. It's not like game getting tons of BDSM poses, there much much more vanilla ones.

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Si il est Ă  considĂ©rer que cela n'est pas une blague du 1er avril, on doit se dire qu'il en faut pour tous les goĂ»ts. MĂȘme si vous dites que ce n'est que pour une minoritĂ©, c'est une minoritĂ© qui est lĂ©sĂ©e, car mise de cĂŽtĂ©, au profit du plus grand nombre. Il faut que tout le monde, puisse arriver Ă  trouver son compte, pour s'amuser.
Cela doit ĂȘtre assez frustrant, de se retrouver dans la configuration de payer un abonnement et de constater que lorsque du contenu est ajoutĂ©, qu'il y en a que pour les autres et que parce que vous faites partis d'une certaine communautĂ©, qu'il y en a moins, ou pas du tout, pour vous, afin de vous amuser aussi.
Et puis, rien n'oblige ceux qui ne pratiquent le BDSM, d'utiliser ces poses. Sur d'autres plateformes cela existe déjà depuis des années, et ceux qui ne pratiquent pas, ne les utilisent pas. C'est simple. Il n'y a pas de quoi s'offusquer. ;)

đŸ‡ș🇾 If it is to be considered that this is not an April 1st joke, we must say that there is something for everyone. Even if you say that it is only for a minority, it is a minority which is harmed, because put aside, with the profit of the greatest number. It is necessary that everyone, can manage to find its account, to have fun.
It must be quite frustrating, to find yourself in the configuration of paying a subscription and to see that when content is added, that there is only for others and that because you are part of a certain community, that there is less, or not at all, for you, to have fun too.
And then, nothing obliges those who do not practice BDSM, to use these poses. On other platforms it already exists since years, and those who do not practice, do not use them. It is simple. There is nothing to be offended about ;)

I am very happy to see a new animation of the game for the first of April. I take the animation and I throw the cage to implant a glory hold. I hope that the pose is not implanted as a certain object to allow us to adapt them elsewhere

27 minutes ago, â˜™đ”Œđ•©â§ said:

I liked this and had a hope that they will keep it. There is lack of content and making it just for a little time is radiculous in my opinion. 

no joke, this doesn't need about 4 months to update, although it's happy we can get some new poses, but these are seems only took ... as maximum as 1 month to make? if that's the only update... wow

11 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

no joke, this doesn't need about 4 months to update, although it's happy we can get some new poses, but these are seems only took ... as maximum as 1 month to make? if that's the only update... wow

I know. I mean that I liked that funny pose on a dick. 

Well yes I see new Cage.... but I am not into this and I would prefer not add in game, but since if anyone want like this then no problem me, hopefully there will be more and big update than only Cage... and where is Customizate Clothes, huh? Btw yes there is some new poses, but I wonder where it can place another again? Bar...? Chair...? idk... 4 month, huh...
Yup I agree with u Dee, but will devs put pose on bar or counter..? We will see...

Hope to be sucessfully and big update..

Peace :D!

Edited by Arran

5 hours ago, THX said:

Umm...isn't this being released on April Fools day a tell?

Well done Lisa, another great April Fools (last years is gonna be hard to top). :)

Just curious how the neglected BDSM community gonna feel about this being a Aprils fool.

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market
3) Customizing the clothing update

54 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hi guys,

This is not an April Fool's joke. We want to add poses in the cage. And this will be part of our content update. At the moment, we are working on 3 updates to the game:
1) Content update
2) Collaboration with another company, this update will add a unique feature to the game, which is still not available on the market
3) Customizing the clothing update

Can you tell us if the Cage poses are also available as separate markers/objects?

OMG!

The last thing I want are cages, again a completely superfluous detail, for a minority of muddled minds who have an ego problem in real life. It's probably the ones with the big exhaust pipes on their small cars. Excuse me, guys, but I love freedom and not just my own, so I can't take advantage of all that shit. In my opinion, anyone who enjoys tormenting or suppressing others, especially before or during sex, has a completely spoiled view of the world. I do not hope that 3DX will become more and more a torture chamber and exhibition gallery for show-off marquisees. That's why I have my basement and the Ignore List for special friends to think about.

Have fun.

292856527_TheBasement.thumb.jpg.7f1f28aa996c49c16f7fabef2f3e7e11.jpg

52 minutes ago, LaraF said:

a completely superfluous detail, for a minority of muddled minds who have an ego problem in real life. It's probably the ones with the big exhaust pipes on their small cars. Excuse me, guys, but I love freedom and not just my own, so I can't take advantage of all that shit. In my opinion, anyone who enjoys tormenting or suppressing others, especially before or during sex, has a completely spoiled view of the world.

Okay you don’t like part of the upcoming update, that’s fine. 

But please refrain from kinkshaming and generalizing any fetish that you don’t agree with. 
You are out of line with these comments. 

Again, as far as I can tell from Gizmo’s post up there, the cages are only a part of the planned update so just wait and see what else is added before throwing a fit. 

1 hour ago, LaraF said:

OMG!

The last thing I want are cages, again a completely superfluous detail, for a minority of muddled minds who have an ego problem in real life. It's probably the ones with the big exhaust pipes on their small cars. Excuse me, guys, but I love freedom and not just my own, so I can't take advantage of all that shit. In my opinion, anyone who enjoys tormenting or suppressing others, especially before or during sex, has a completely spoiled view of the world. I do not hope that 3DX will become more and more a torture chamber and exhibition gallery for show-off marquisees. That's why I have my basement and the Ignore List for special friends to think about.

Have fun.

That's funny how a person shaming others for their kinks and "ego problem" writes a post just to feed her own ego by judging others from her imaginary moral highground and bragging how good she is at using ignore button. Impressive!