3DXChat Community

About new clothes I'll make

Lunarelf

About new clothes I'll make  

42 members have voted

1. 1. what will you choose from following clothes?

• sexy nun dress(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (sweet/cute)(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (hardcore)
    • hats, such like fedora, cadet hats and cowboy hats(both)
    • gloves(both)
    • trench coat(male only)
    • Oriental dresses, such like kimono, Cheongsam, or Áo dài(same as below)(female only)
    • wedding dress(short&sexy version, sorry... but the game doesn't support any clothes longer than knees)
    • hoodies(male only, already made one for female)
    • OL shirt and skirt (female only)
    • JK(girl student) uniform (female only)
    • cyberpunk clothing(still planning, for both)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2021 at 03:59 AM

13 hours ago, Fvcker said:

I would recommend you to stop trying to get items for the official, they do not care about they playerbase. At the end you will be only yourself with the created items and I talk from good experience... Better learn and create own game, but the rest is just wasting time :D 

exactly. total waste. this year except dildo no quality update besides people like her making dev more lazier. why to hire artist when some noobs provide it free

18 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

exactly. total waste. this year except dildo no quality update besides people like her making dev more lazier. why to hire artist when some noobs provide it free

okay then~

since I'm the noob who making those things, I could say that I'm still updating these just for players who is waiting for their new clothes, but that's all. everyone wants new things, did they do anything ? Nada, they're even too lazy to built a room :3

maybe next time do something before you define me as a noob~ I truly hope I could see them before I fixed these and back to SL. But will it happened? :)

Edited by Lunarelf

5 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

okay then~

since I'm the noob who making those things, I could say that I'm still updating these just for players who is waiting for their new clothes, but that's all. everyone wants new things, did they do anything ? Nada, they're even too lazy to built a room :3

maybe next time do something before you define me as a noob~ I truly hope I could see them before I fixed these and back to SL. But will it happened? :)

lol good luck.. will it happened ? lol

1 hour ago, Fvcker said:

Just grab the 3D glasses and the popcorn and watch the show going on the forums. The devs does not care about the game nor the playerbase.... they just want money ;), why should I pay a qualified artist when I can just give some random guy free play-time for the items he creates :D 

couldn't have said better. this is the reason even after 8 years bugs are there, inventory sucks and same old boring poses. this game could have out performed second life

It is a strange logic in case that their money are their player base. This is a way more strange to point at artists who asked for the better ability to add their things in 3dx and got it. If any artist wants to make things for 3dx, it doesn't mean that an artist has only one reason to do that. I recommend to try official version of 3dx because there are many of new poses were added "after 8 years". And there is no inventory. Is no needed. 

7 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

couldn't have said better. this is the reason even after 8 years bugs are there, inventory sucks and same old boring poses. this game could have out performed second life

It could have been the GTA of sex mmos by now if the devs wanted to.

We can only hope someone develops an open source sex mmo.

9 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

It could have been the GTA of sex mmos by now if the devs wanted to.

We can only hope someone develops an open source sex mmo.

3dx is already open source if you look it closely.

player name noire is taking care of customer care service by survey (free of charge)

someone is creating free clothes (free of charge)

players create free rooms (free of charge)

only need player to rent a server (ofc free of charge), bug fixer (free of charge) and pose creator (again free of charge)

while Dev. enjoy fat checks 😁

35 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

3dx is already open source if you look it closely.

player name noire is taking care of customer care service by survey (free of charge)

someone is creating free clothes (free of charge)

players create free rooms (free of charge)

only need player to rent a server (ofc free of charge), bug fixer (free of charge) and pose creator (again free of charge)

while Dev. enjoy fat checks 😁

You have no idea what open source means.

17 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

give examples of non-boring poses

p.s.Don't you think that everything depends on the situation ? for example, for me, the poses of lying together in an embrace are not boring, but warm and add pleasant emotions 😃

3DXChat_uCu3vRmi61.png

3DXChat_X8UAdCn1PT.png

Edited by DerekSoul