3DXChat Community

About new clothes I'll make

Lunarelf

About new clothes I'll make  

42 members have voted

1. 1. what will you choose from following clothes?

• sexy nun dress(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (sweet/cute)(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (hardcore)
    • hats, such like fedora, cadet hats and cowboy hats(both)
    • gloves(both)
    • trench coat(male only)
    • Oriental dresses, such like kimono, Cheongsam, or Áo dài(same as below)(female only)
    • wedding dress(short&sexy version, sorry... but the game doesn't support any clothes longer than knees)
    • hoodies(male only, already made one for female)
    • OL shirt and skirt (female only)
    • JK(girl student) uniform (female only)
    • cyberpunk clothing(still planning, for both)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2021 at 03:59 AM

Hello there people~~~ we got some progress here~~~

so what we have here for you it's the Hawaiian shirt for male

@Khallum Troy I got you a shirrrrt 😛

and we have 2 punky styled shirts/pants for female(actually it's more emo I guess ┓( ´∀` )┏)

and as bonus: introducing thy sexy assassin suuuuit and thy gloooooooves :D

all of those are finished and checking for quality~~ 

cc98a9bed9b49e2363da66ef1fe08dd.thumb.jpg.caf7db370478d2aebdfeaa642a1394fe.jpg

Hey Lunarelf!

I just found this topic. Thank you for trying. I like the design of many things.

On 8/28/2021 at 6:43 PM, Lunarelf said:

Unfortunately, this is not so. At the moment, no model meets the required quality. I wish you creative success!

19 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Hey Lunarelf!

I just found this topic. Thank you for trying. I like the design of many things.

Unfortunately, this is not so. At the moment, no model meets the required quality. I wish you creative success!

Can you give us an example of a model that meets the required quality? And what are the essential points?

26 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Hey Lunarelf!

What about these panties? 

2021-06-17_18-29-17_25725.png

2021-06-17_18-29-45_26566.png

Do they meet the quality standard of the game?

I am sorry, I am not trying to be offensive or anything, but honestly at this point I just don't understand this logic...

I mean some of the stuff you are adding looks very good, but its hard to say that game visually a perfection, it has some clothes-related glitches that are not getting fixed for years long, but in the same time you're for some reason not allowing some pretty cool looking stuff from players...

18 hours ago, Lisa said:

Hey Lunarelf!

Nice motivational speech ... this need to inspire those who are trying to give a little plus to the developers ... even if they are players !!! No need some extra rookie help to this amazing developing/updating work... 🤨😑😑

22 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Can you give us an example of a model that meets the required quality? And what are the essential points?

Kinda agree with that, probably nice for creators to have something to go by. Way it was worded "Thanks you for trying" followed by "I like the designs of many things" To me at least says it's probably not everything that would pass the bar among the items, so maybe would be nice if people who actually wanna contribute with things to have solid examples or guide parameters for what meets the standard for it being included into the game?

Two things I want to address, firstly Xizi, its easy to look at that underwear and say we have a standard in place now with those, but that is not the right way to look at these things. There must be a level of quality set, even if something slipped though in the past, that's not a good enough reason to let more slip though because if you lower that standard, then even lower stuff will start to slip through. A line must be drawn.

The second thing is Lisa's post, non English speaking can lead to very strange terms and wording.

3 hours ago, JenC said:

firstly Xizi, its easy to look at that underwear and say we have a standard in place now with those, but that is not the right way to look at these things. There must be a level of quality set, even if something slipped though in the past, that's not a good enough reason to let more slip though because if you lower that standard, then even lower stuff will start to slip through. A line must be drawn.

Okay, then why are these panties still like this? I mean if there is higher standards now (which probably good) why not fix old stuff? It's not like things are set in stone and can't be changed after they were added to the game. It's not like devs did not have time to fix it, it was like this for how long? Years... And its not just about these panties, I just use it as an example (and because I personally like them very much and would wear them a lot if they would work properly).

There also other clothes-related stuff that is not right, a lot of examples in this thread.

I am not a hater, I love this game a lot and I like many stuff that devs bringing up, including most of new clothes added, but I am just feel frustrated about all this situation to be honest. Old stuff not getting fixed, new stuff will be here no one but devs knows when, we did not have any news regarding updates since end of June, and clothes from players also getting refused so we not really getting anything new.

On 9/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Lisa said:

Hey Lunarelf!

I sincerely hope @Lisa or @Gizmoprovided some more detailed feedback to @Lunarelf via another channel.  If not, I would like to kindly ask Lisa to do so.  This could be specific feedback on the clothing designed by Lunarelf, or a specification of the standards that have to be met for clothing to be accepted with an indication of the criteria that failed the quality check.

To provide more detailed feedback would not just be good business practice and strategically important for 3dxchat's further development via user contributions.  It would also be common courtesy, considering the time and effort that Lunarelf put into to trying to help 3dxchat and it’s user's.

I, for myself, would like to say "thank you" to Lunarelf for your time and effort (and initiative) for trying to develop more clothing.  Please do not be disheartened that the initial submission did not succeed, this is part of a learning process and perhaps not to be unexpected.  Hopefully with some more detailed feedback from Lisa you will be able to learn and succeed next time.  Thank you again.

Edited by Leopardus

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

I sincerely hope @Lisa or @Gizmoprovided some more detailed feedback to @Lunarelf via another channel.  If not, I would like to kindly ask Lisa to do so.  This could be specific feedback on the clothing designed by Lunarelf, or a specification of the standards that have to be met for clothing to be accepted with an indication of the criteria that failed the quality check.

To provide more detailed feedback would not just be good business practice and strategically important for 3dxchat's further development via user contributions.  It would also be common courtesy, considering the time and effort that Lunarelf put into to trying to help 3dxchat and it’s user's.

I, for myself, would like to say "thank you" to Lunarelf for your time and effort (and initiative) for trying to develop more clothing.  Please do not be disheartened that the initial submission did not succeed, this is part of a learning process and perhaps not to be unexpected.  Hopefully with some more detailed feedback from Lisa you will be able to learn and succeed next time.  Thank you again.

I'm sorry to reply after about 2 days later... because my vpn it's down, but the fact is: Lisa did give me detailed feedback and the quality she want, which is like:

unknown.png

I guess I just needs to add more details on these stuff to make it more qualitied, then bring it back to here. I'm sorry for make everyone happy but not bringing what they want on time, maybe months later, I'll got them fixed and bring them back :c

Edited by Lunarelf

1 hour ago, Lunarelf said:

I'm sorry to reply after about 2 days later... because my vpn it's down, but the fact is: Lisa did give me detailed feedback and the quality she want, which is like:

unknown.png

I guess I just needs to add more details on these stuff to make it more qualitied, then bring it back to here. I'm sorry for make everyone happy but not bringing what they want on time, maybe months later, I'll got them fixed and bring them back :c

I'm glad you did get some specific feedback (thank you @Lisa).

Personally I don't think you need to apologise to anyone Lunarelf.  Creating clothes for 3dxchat is not your main job, and I suspect most of us realise that and appreciate your efforts.

On 8/28/2021 at 5:43 PM, Lunarelf said:

Hello there people~~~ we got some progress here~~~

so what we have here for you it's the Hawaiian shirt for male

@Khallum Troy I got you a shirrrrt 😛

and we have 2 punky styled shirts/pants for female(actually it's more emo I guess ┓( ´∀` )┏)

and as bonus: introducing thy sexy assassin suuuuit and thy gloooooooves :D

cc98a9bed9b49e2363da66ef1fe08dd.thumb.jpg.caf7db370478d2aebdfeaa642a1394fe.jpg

🇫🇷 Bonsoir @Lunarelf

Merci d'avoir essayé. J'ai eut une fausse joie. Visiblement cela n'aura aucune chance d'être implémenté.

@Lisa, puisque vous abordez la question de la qualité, le col de la chemise pour homme, qui entre dans le cou, on en parle ? Pourquoi cela n'a jamais été arrangé et surtout, est-ce qu'on a une chance que cela le soit un jour ?
J'ai ouvert un sujet sur ça et il n'y a eut aucune réaction de votre part.

Par avance merci. Et encore merci à Lunarelf pour ses efforts.

🇺🇸 Good evening @Lunarelf

Thanks for trying. I had a false joy. Obviously this will have no chance to be implemented.

@Lisa ince you bring up the issue of quality, the collar on the men's shirt, which goes into the neck, is there any mention of that? Why has this never been fixed and more importantly, is there any chance that it will ever be fixed?
I opened a topic about this and there was no reaction from you.

Thank you in advance. And thanks again to Lunarelf for his efforts.

Edited by Khallum Troy

On 9/4/2021 at 6:41 AM, Lunarelf said:

unknown.png

You have nothing to apologize for, Lunarelf. What you are doing is awesome and we're all cheering for you.

• 2 weeks later...

heeyy folks, I'm currently fixing these following clothes:

aswwa.thumb.png.28a34ddf83a8d7912c9e86a2602ca2af.png

wasasa.thumb.png.2bb95650892c99f36179fd2849cef48c.png

these clothes will get fixed asap
all dresses: add wrinkles details to meet Lisa's quality
assassin suit: add carving details to the arm part so it's more realistic
boots: adding sole

since I didn't have the head of the avatar, I could only fix the body part now. I'll fix all hats and masks later if I got that part. Unfortunately, that includes the nun scarf , so for a while we won't get that part for the fixed nun dress :c

f7f873028ada8e30b5437ea32049ce2.thumb.jpg.32c0a262e815224f0146678ab8603e00.jpg

thanks for all of you who's waiting for these, I'll try to get everything fixed as fast as I could, and see if they could been added into game

2 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

I really LOVE YOUR WORK!!

But please.. be more sexy the nun's outfit and head wear!!  :P:P  :P

I know, the outfit on my pictures pretty extreme.. but not the headwear, thats sexy! :P

f8459779947fc22f1331287edfc17f58.jpg

We could already make the body part with latex stockings, bikini bottom and corset~ what we miss it's just the long latex gloves and the head wear. After I have the head part I'll go finish them asap~

the dress on the right bottom conor of first picture suppose to be another sexy styled nun dress, which is like:

Hot Arab Clothing Black Sexy Catholic Monk Cosplay Dress Halloween Costumes  Nun Costume – Pabiuyou

(we can't have long dresses so...... :c )

It's not that extreme, but more halloween style, that could make sure we have 3 kinds of outfit :3

26 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

will it happen ?

let's trust it may... or may not. Since Lisa doesn't replied anything yet, I'm fixing it anyway. I hope she'll be satisfied by those... cause the quality level she want is really near to some game made by Illusion. I have to put a lot more extra work on this...

wish me lucky

55 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

let's trust it may... or may not. Since Lisa doesn't replied anything yet, I'm fixing it anyway. I hope she'll be satisfied by those... cause the quality level she want is really near to some game made by Illusion. I have to put a lot more extra work on this...

wish me lucky

I would recommend you to stop trying to get items for the official, they do not care about they playerbase. At the end you will be only yourself with the created items and I talk from good experience... Better learn and create own game, but the rest is just wasting time :D 

31 minutes ago, Fvcker said:

I would recommend you to stop trying to get items for the official, they do not care about they playerbase. At the end you will be only yourself with the created items and I talk from good experience... Better learn and create own game, but the rest is just wasting time :D 

Well... from some point, I'm now creating this for those players who waiting their new clothes for about whole year, but not for save the game. It's more like a promise to finish before one day I can't wait no more and just leave the community. So until I finished fix all these, I won't think about leaving.

Can't say much more here if I don't want get banned....... I guess. But you got the point somehow :c