3DXChat Community

About new clothes I'll make

Lunarelf

About new clothes I'll make  

42 members have voted

1. 1. what will you choose from following clothes?

• sexy nun dress(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (sweet/cute)(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (hardcore)
    • hats, such like fedora, cadet hats and cowboy hats(both)
    • gloves(both)
    • trench coat(male only)
    • Oriental dresses, such like kimono, Cheongsam, or Áo dài(same as below)(female only)
    • wedding dress(short&sexy version, sorry... but the game doesn't support any clothes longer than knees)
    • hoodies(male only, already made one for female)
    • OL shirt and skirt (female only)
    • JK(girl student) uniform (female only)
    • cyberpunk clothing(still planning, for both)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2021 at 03:59 AM

Just a personal take or opinion instead of suggesting school girl uniform, maybe a top like this:

46712fb1c693c481015fad6a78941d60.jpg

Since there already some skirts would work for a school girl uniform, but with a top like this seperate it would allow for that to be used in combination with other type skirts of office RPs too. Instead of ending with stuff that can only really be used for one thing, Also be really nice with knee socks seems we only having currently thigh high socks or stockings. If those two things happens should be easy to make school girl uniforms but also have apparels can be use for others things.

1 hour ago, TashaTight said:

Just a personal take or opinion instead of suggesting school girl uniform, maybe a top like this:

46712fb1c693c481015fad6a78941d60.jpg

Since there already some skirts would work for a school girl uniform, but with a top like this seperate it would allow for that to be used in combination with other type skirts of office RPs too. Instead of ending with stuff that can only really be used for one thing, Also be really nice with knee socks seems we only having currently thigh high socks or stockings. If those two things happens should be easy to make school girl uniforms but also have apparels can be use for others things.

well... the "JK" student costume it's kinda different with the ordinary student uniform, but like these

1871202835_640(1).jpg.911b7be0826f5e421ce72c1a55080f66.jpg

what I'm trying to make it's "关东襟”(kanto style) or “名古屋襟”( nagoya style)

as you can see, the shirt and skirt it's kinda different with the American style uniform. I could try to make a tie style shirt when I'm making the OL skirt, but I'm more like to make 2 different style uniform rather than make one lookin like everything, but not 100% same

Edited by Lunarelf

1 hour ago, Lunarelf said:

well... the "JK" student costume it's kinda different with the ordinary student uniform, but like these

1871202835_640(1).jpg.911b7be0826f5e421ce72c1a55080f66.jpg

what I'm trying to make it's "关东襟”(kanto style) or “名古屋襟”( nagoya style)

as you can see, the shirt and skirt it's kinda different with the American style uniform. I could try to make a tie style shirt when I'm making the OL skirt, but I'm more like to make 2 different style uniform rather than make one lookin like everything, but not 100% same

Yah I suppose it's true, just think reason it's not getting as many votes as some the other stuff. Because you can do something similar even if it's not the japanese or anime type school girls, so think people may be voting to have others stuff since been a shortage of outfit and cloth updates lately. My point was more by doing something like a shirt top maybe even shirt top and necktie separately it could be used for more various things than just one single RP. Sorta like this, made one example below: 

Schoolgirl1.jpg

Schoolgirl2.jpg

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Je viens d'avoir une autre idée. Elle va peut être sembler idiot, ou pas très originale, j'en convient.
 Une chemise ouverte, (m/f), couleur unie, ou imprimée à carreaux, dont on pourrait changer la couleur, avec les manches longues retroussées, sur un T-shirt, dont on pourrait changer la couleur.
On pourrait la mettre par dessus un short, ou un pantalon, ou encore un jeans ?
En modèle fermé, qui entre dans le pantalon, cela pourrait faire une chemise de cow boy, ou cow girl, comme tu as proposé un chapeau de cow boy/girl. Cela pourrait aller avec.

🇺🇸 Hello,
I just had another idea. It may seem silly, or not very original, I agree.
 An open shirt, (m/f), plain color, or printed with checks, which we could change the color, with the long sleeves rolled up, on a T-shirt, which we could change the color.
We could put it over shorts, or pants, or jeans?
In a closed model, that goes into the pants, it could be a cowboy shirt, or cowgirl shirt, like you suggested a cowboy/girl hat. It could go with it.

Edited by Khallum Troy

2 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Je viens d'avoir une autre idée. Elle va peut être sembler idiot, ou pas très originale, j'en convient.
 Une chemise ouverte, (m/f), couleur unie, ou imprimée à carreaux, dont on pourrait changer la couleur, avec les manches longues retroussées, sur un T-shirt, dont on pourrait changer la couleur.
On pourrait la mettre par dessus un short, ou un pantalon, ou encore un jeans ?
En modèle fermé, qui entre dans le pantalon, cela pourrait faire une chemise de cow boy, ou cow girl, comme tu as proposé un chapeau de cow boy/girl. Cela pourrait aller avec.

🇺🇸 Hello,
I just had another idea. It may seem silly, or not very original, I agree.
 An open shirt, (m/f), plain color, or printed with checks, which we could change the color, with the long sleeves rolled up, on a T-shirt, which we could change the color.
We could put it over shorts, or pants, or jeans?
In a closed model, that goes into the pants, it could be a cowboy shirt, or cowgirl shirt, like you suggested a cowboy/girl hat. It could go with it.

I think we have something like that, but nice idea, I'll look forward to see if I can make one

due to the poll result, there's 3 options on the top: 

gothy/punky dress(sweet and female only)

sexy nun dress( female only)

gloves(both)

I'll start making these 3 at first, and I'll try some of your advices when I finish them, let's hope and wait

Edited by Lunarelf

22 minutes ago, Caren said:

That hoodie looks awesome, provided it can be worn under shorts or a skirt. I agree with you, Arran - I'd love for guys to have things like a shirt and tie, a suit, a tuxedo, socks.

Trueeeee, I do love it, THUMBS UP!

200.gif

4 hours ago, Neur said:

Why do you even bother? Like what's the chance of these getting in the game?

let's say Idk and idc about chance, but Lisa viewed some other clothes I made before and they might add it to game, this is the most important thing---there's someone gonna make it afterall eh? If it's not me, I think someone others will make it too

8 minutes ago, JoniZ said:

So looking forward to the hoodie...fingers crossed Lisa responds to you soon. Thank you attempting to make new clothes for us Lunarelf...very much appreciated. 

She do replied me, but unfortunately... this hoodie will not been add to the game in this update, maybe they will adding it later : c

6 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

She do replied me, but unfortunately... this hoodie will not been add to the game in this update, maybe they will adding it later : c

Thank you for letting us know Lunarelf. I think it is wonderful that you are at least trying to do this for us. Hope hope hope that they add it soon!-J

5 hours ago, Rook said:

I just want to look like this. PLEAAAASE

The-boys-Karl-Urban-Black-Trench-Coat.jpg

shirt + tuxedo is already exist in the game(although it's not open shirt...), this is more like a trench coat, maybe I'll try it later because more ppl want the hoodie or hawaiian shirt

• 2 weeks later...

🇫🇷 Vous allez peut être trouver cela nulle comme idée, mais cela serait bien qu'il y ait un maillot de bain une pièce pour femme. Un peu comme ceux des Lifeguards de Baywatch 😍
On pourrait choisir la couleur, donc il pourrait être de couleur unie, ou bien avec motifs

🇺🇸 You may think this is a lousy idea, but it would be nice if there was a one-piece swimsuit for women. A bit like the Lifeguards from Baywatch 😍
We could choose the color, so it could be solid color, or with patterns

It could be like this : baywatch 1rst generation

BFUSTYLE-Classique-USA-BAYWATCH-Maillot-

Or like this : baywatch new generation

Kelly-Rohrbach-fait-tourner-les-tetes-en

On 4/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Vous allez peut être trouver cela nulle comme idée, mais cela serait bien qu'il y ait un maillot de bain une pièce pour femme. Un peu comme ceux des Lifeguards de Baywatch 😍
On pourrait choisir la couleur, donc il pourrait être de couleur unie, ou bien avec motifs

🇺🇸 You may think this is a lousy idea, but it would be nice if there was a one-piece swimsuit for women. A bit like the Lifeguards from Baywatch 😍
We could choose the color, so it could be solid color, or with patterns

It could be like this : baywatch 1rst generation

BFUSTYLE-Classique-USA-BAYWATCH-Maillot-

Or like this : baywatch new generation

Kelly-Rohrbach-fait-tourner-les-tetes-en

It's not a bad idea.

I've seen this made with that float hanging on her back. It was kinda kewl. 

KleoJ3s.jpg

Edited by THX

• 2 months later...

hey ppl~~~

Thanks for the long time waiting, and we may have some progression here~~

https://unsee.cc/album#afyKWs0JN4fp4xBf

there will be more of them coming up as soon as I can, including male's Hawaiian shirt, a punky shirt & skirt, gloves for both, and a sexy assassin/thief armor as bonus~~ But before that...... lemme finish the Cruella movie at first 😜