3DXChat Community

About new clothes I'll make

Lunarelf

About new clothes I'll make  

42 members have voted

1. 1. what will you choose from following clothes?

• sexy nun dress(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (sweet/cute)(female only)
    • Goth/punky costumes (hardcore)
    • hats, such like fedora, cadet hats and cowboy hats(both)
    • gloves(both)
    • trench coat(male only)
    • Oriental dresses, such like kimono, Cheongsam, or Áo dài(same as below)(female only)
    • wedding dress(short&sexy version, sorry... but the game doesn't support any clothes longer than knees)
    • hoodies(male only, already made one for female)
    • OL shirt and skirt (female only)
    • JK(girl student) uniform (female only)
    • cyberpunk clothing(still planning, for both)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2021 at 03:59 AM

So I'm planning to make some new clothes and donate for the game since we don't get many new these year... it might take months or weeks to make, but I guess it's worth.

so...which of those will you choose? I'll pick top 3 on the list to make em first

also, you can always gimme some idea under this poll, and I'll see if I can make them :D

Edited by Lunarelf

28 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

So I'm planning to make some new clothes and donate for the game since we don't get many new these year... it might take months or weeks to make, but I guess it's worth.

so...which of those will you choose? I'll pick top 3 on the list to make em first

also, you can always gimme some idea under this poll, and I'll see if I can make them :D

Excellent idea.. thank you Lunarelf!! 😘

Here is my idea about this theme.. send some inspiration to you! 😁😉

f8459779947fc22f1331287edfc17f58.jpg

image_08bdab4e-9c6a-48e9-87c4-2303b610b9fe_800x.jpg

8 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

That would be awesome Luna!

And how about some superhero costumes? Wonder Woman, ahem 😉

actually we can already make wonder woman costume in game(Except for the headband), you can use the corset and latex bikini to make the costume for wonder woman. But unfortunately, I can't make a costume 100% same as her because of the legal/copyright problem...:( 

Just now, Lunarelf said:

actually we can already make wonder woman costume in game(Except for the headband), you can use the corset and latex bikini to make the costume for wonder woman. But unfortunately, I can't make a costume 100% same as her because of the legal/copyright problem...:( 

That's my version 😉

Wonder Woman 1984.png

what a superb dress ... you don't really need a seam on the belly to be professional.
why can't you go so long that it's a problem the dress slips on the floor ... what do you work with so you can't do it. I can understand after that in this game it is not possible to create elements sliding slightly on the ground. ideas are good but cannot be carried out. we see the result with the hair. thank you for giving your creations which can give more physics to this game

2 minutes ago, pomme said:

what a superb dress ... you don't really need a seam on the belly to be professional.
why can't you go so long that it's a problem the dress slips on the floor ... what do you work with so you can't do it. I can understand after that in this game it is not possible to create elements sliding slightly on the ground. ideas are good but cannot be carried out. we see the result with the hair. thank you for giving your creations which can give more physics to this game

actually the fabric physics/dress physics are not into this game yet, so that's why we can't have the dresses longer than knee--- that will make the avatar "walk through" it I guess

3 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

That's my version 😉

Wonder Woman 1984.png

If "WW84" mean Wonder Woman 84 and not World War 84 (seeing the name i tend to think the first option) then you should have used the bikini instead of the skirt because in 84's show, wonder woman son't wear a skirt but a kind of high waist short :)

800px-Lynda_Carter_Wonder_Woman.JPG

I don't know if it's in 1984, but, without disrespect Linda Carter, i prefer the last version :D

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
L'idée de faire des vêtements est bien. Il y a déjà un topic sur ce sujet, donc il ne faudrait pas que cela devienne une copie du même topic, avec les mêmes demandes sans intérêt, rempli de demandes de vêtements moches. On est dans un jeu, mais quand même. Et puis pourquoi, toujours proposer aux femmes des tenues vulgaires ? Alors il en faut pour tous les goûts, c'est vrai. Mais cela manque de tenues élégantes. Etre sexy ne veut pas forcément dire, tout montrer.
De jolies robes élégantes, pour la vie de tous les jours, ou pour les soirées. Des tailleurs jupes ou pantalons. Ca c'est élégant.
Déjà des vêtements de bases, que tout le monde utilise tous les jours, cela serait pas mal.
Pensons de façon logique et efficace. Le monde de 3DXChat se fait sur des iles. En suite on crée nos maps selon notre imagination (maisons, clubs, villes, resorts, etc..). Peut être mettre des vêtements de plage ? Des sandales, des maillots de bains, des chemises à fleurs, des paréos, ce genres de choses, des chapeaux de pailles ou panama. Des combinaisons de plongées même pourquoi pas. Bon après on ne peut pas nager sous l'eau. Mais cela reste une idée.
Des sous vêtements simples pour hommes et femmes. Les hommes n'ont pas de chaussettes... Ca serait bien.
Il y a l'option du mariage. J'ai vu la proposition de robe de mariées. Très bonne idée. Et le costume de mariage pour homme ? Un smoking? Cela peut être un smoking simple, ou alors un smoking queue de pie, pourquoi pas ?
Des costumes cravates pour hommes et femmes pourquoi pas aussi ?
Enfin je suis très roleplay et il y a pas mal de personnes qui en font également. Plus de contenus de vêtements sur le sport, ou les métiers ça serait bien. 🙂

🇺🇸 Hello,
The idea of making clothes is good. There is already a topic on this subject, so it should not become a copy of the same topic, with the same requests without interest, filled with requests for ugly clothes. We are in a game, but still. And why, always propose to women vulgar clothes? So there is something for everyone, it's true. But it lacks elegant outfits. Being sexy does not necessarily mean showing everything.
Beautiful elegant dresses, for everyday life, or for the evening. Skirts or pants suits. This is elegant.
Already some basic clothes, that everybody uses every day, it would not be bad.
Let's think in a logical and efficient way. The 3DXChat world is made on islands. Then we create our maps according to our imagination (houses, clubs, cities, resorts, etc.). Maybe put on some beach clothes? Sandals, swimsuits, flowered shirts, pareos, that kind of things, straw hats or panama hats. Wetsuits even why not. Well, after that you can't swim underwater. But it remains an idea.
Simple underwear for men and women. Men don't have socks... That would be nice.
There is the option of marriage. I saw the proposal for wedding dresses. Very good idea. What about the men's wedding suit? A tuxedo? It can be a simple tuxedo, or a tuxedo, why not?
Tie suits for men and women why not too?
I mean, I'm very roleplay and there are quite a few people who do that too. More content about sportswear, or jobs would be nice.🙂

Pensons de manière logique et efficace.  Le monde 3DXChat est fait sur des îles.  Ensuite, nous souhaitons nos cartes en fonction de notre imagination (maisons, clubs, villes, resorts, etc.).  Peut-être mettre des vêtements de plage?  Sandales, maillots de bain, chemises fleuries, paréos, ce genre de choses, chapeaux de paille ou chapeaux panama.  Combinaisons même pourquoi pas.  Eh bien, après cela, vous ne pouvez pas nager sous l'eau.  Mais cela reste une idée.
Sous-vêtements simples pour hommes et femmes.  Les hommes n'ont pas de chaussettes ... Ce serait bien.

lol yes swimming and an interesting choice in water like sex. the swimming location not necessarily Olympic but cool to swim like a frog (I am a gold fish) also underwater and make us discover a world of silence and scaffolding breathing.

56 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
L'idée de faire des vêtements est bien. Il y a déjà un topic sur ce sujet, donc il ne faudrait pas que cela devienne une copie du même topic, avec les mêmes demandes sans intérêt, rempli de demandes de vêtements moches. On est dans un jeu, mais quand même. Et puis pourquoi, toujours proposer aux femmes des tenues vulgaires ? Alors il en faut pour tous les goûts, c'est vrai. Mais cela manque de tenues élégantes. Etre sexy ne veut pas forcément dire, tout montrer.
De jolies robes élégantes, pour la vie de tous les jours, ou pour les soirées. Des tailleurs jupes ou pantalons. Ca c'est élégant.
Déjà des vêtements de bases, que tout le monde utilise tous les jours, cela serait pas mal.
Pensons de façon logique et efficace. Le monde de 3DXChat se fait sur des iles. En suite on crée nos maps selon notre imagination (maisons, clubs, villes, resorts, etc..). Peut être mettre des vêtements de plage ? Des sandales, des maillots de bains, des chemises à fleurs, des paréos, ce genres de choses, des chapeaux de pailles ou panama. Des combinaisons de plongées même pourquoi pas. Bon après on ne peut pas nager sous l'eau. Mais cela reste une idée.
Des sous vêtements simples pour hommes et femmes. Les hommes n'ont pas de chaussettes... Ca serait bien.
Il y a l'option du mariage. J'ai vu la proposition de robe de mariées. Très bonne idée. Et le costume de mariage pour homme ? Un smoking? Cela peut être un smoking simple, ou alors un smoking queue de pie, pourquoi pas ?
Des costumes cravates pour hommes et femmes pourquoi pas aussi ?
Enfin je suis très roleplay et il y a pas mal de personnes qui en font également. Plus de contenus de vêtements sur le sport, ou les métiers ça serait bien. 🙂

🇺🇸 Hello,
The idea of making clothes is good. There is already a topic on this subject, so it should not become a copy of the same topic, with the same requests without interest, filled with requests for ugly clothes. We are in a game, but still. And why, always propose to women vulgar clothes? So there is something for everyone, it's true. But it lacks elegant outfits. Being sexy does not necessarily mean showing everything.
Beautiful elegant dresses, for everyday life, or for the evening. Skirts or pants suits. This is elegant.
Already some basic clothes, that everybody uses every day, it would not be bad.
Let's think in a logical and efficient way. The 3DXChat world is made on islands. Then we create our maps according to our imagination (houses, clubs, cities, resorts, etc.). Maybe put on some beach clothes? Sandals, swimsuits, flowered shirts, pareos, that kind of things, straw hats or panama hats. Wetsuits even why not. Well, after that you can't swim underwater. But it remains an idea.
Simple underwear for men and women. Men don't have socks... That would be nice.
There is the option of marriage. I saw the proposal for wedding dresses. Very good idea. What about the men's wedding suit? A tuxedo? It can be a simple tuxedo, or a tuxedo, why not?
Tie suits for men and women why not too?
I mean, I'm very roleplay and there are quite a few people who do that too. More content about sportswear, or jobs would be nice.🙂

well... if the game not allow you make the dresses longer than your knees, the "sexy" might be the only choice you can think. and elegant not means "non-sexy" or "ugly", this post it's not a simply copy of the old one. I'm just wondering about how ppl think about these clothes I'm gonna made and make sure what I have to make first.

for beach clothes, I think we already got pretty much of them,---bikini, swimsuit, hawaii shirt(seriously, we just need a floral print for that), sun glasses, all we need it's just scandals and panama hats---those are some good ideas~ I'll try to make it after

for the tie suit, or "office wear", there is already some way to make the male avatar a office wear in game, I can try to make an individual tie for male avatar, but for female avatar's "OL suit"... i'm more perfer this way ;) 

image.thumb.png.308015cea934aeeade0e4e3ef272b6a5.png

well... it's mainly about the "longer" pencil skirt and shirt......uwu

and for the wedding... due to the game doesn't have any physics for clothes, so I have to make the dress shorter... and here's the result:

image.thumb.png.83b834e2341856e48ae55c26f256c68e.png

it's also cute and elegant... but might need a lotta work on texture lol

and at last... just incase if you think the gothy costumes might be ugly...

image.png.5742b3667efacdd51e53e8d04b5c0777.png

image.thumb.png.b9c7a373cbe3fd9125e90cafc51a6758.png

Your Gift -The Raven- Gothic Lolita Jacket /OP Dress + Cape - One Piece -  Lace Market: Lolita Fashion Sales

ta-daa~~poison could also sweet as candeh~

anyway it might take a while to work on all of em, and it depends on devs to decide add them in game or not. I'll start working after the poll is over and make some little surprise while I'm making the list ~

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,
Les jupes ou les robes qui arrivent juste au dessus des genoux, c'est bien aussi ;)
Pour les vêtement de plage, les femmes ont des bikinis c'est vrai. Les hommes ont des boxers ou des slips, ou des shorts. Peut être que je prends mal le problème.. C'est peut être une question d'imprimés, comme tu dis.
Je parlais d'une chemise de plage, mais je dirais plutôt un modèle de chemise manches courtes, mais qui ne s'arrêterait pas à la limite du pantalon, mais un peu en dessous. On a une chemise (homme), qui s'arrête à la limite du pantalon, qui ne va pas avec tous les pantalons ou shorts que l'on met. Celle que l'on a, c'est le même modèle de chemise de la police, mais sans l'insigne et les écussons, qui entre dans le pantalon.
On a aussi les chemises manches longues, (manches non retroussées) dans le pantalon ou à l'extérieur du pantalon aussi.
Cela reste des vêtements simples de base je pense.
Pardon mesdames je n'ai pas trop de propositions, je ne connais pas votre garde robe. ☺️
Petite question aussi :
Et est ce qu'il est possible de créer des uniformes de police, comme les hommes, mais pour femme ? (Chemise + pantalon). Oui comme je t'ai dit, je fais beaucoup de roleplay, et il y a beaucoup de femmes aussi, et beaucoup d'entre elles regrettent qu'il n'y ait pas le même uniforme pour elles.

🇺🇸 Good evening,
Skirts or dresses that come just above the knees are good too ;)
For beachwear, women have bikinis it's true. Men have boxers or briefs, or shorts. Maybe I'm taking the problem wrong. Maybe it's a question of prints, as you say.
I was talking about a beach shirt, but I'd say more like a short-sleeved shirt, but that wouldn't stop at the edge of the pants, but a bit below. We have a shirt (man), which stops at the limit of the pants, which does not go with all the pants or shorts that we put. The one we have is the same model of police shirt, but without the insignia and patches, which goes into the pants.
We also have long-sleeved shirts, (sleeves not rolled up) in the pants or outside the pants too.
It remains simple basic clothing I think.
Sorry ladies I don't have too many suggestions, I don't know your wardrobe. ☺️
Small question also:
And is it possible to create police uniforms, like men, but for women? (Shirt + pants) Yes like I said, I do a lot of roleplay, and there are a lot of women too, and a lot of them regret that there is not the same uniform for them.

35 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,
Les jupes ou les robes qui arrivent juste au dessus des genoux, c'est bien aussi ;)
Pour les vêtement de plage, les femmes ont des bikinis c'est vrai. Les hommes ont des boxers ou des slips, ou des shorts. Peut être que je prends mal le problème.. C'est peut être une question d'imprimés, comme tu dis.
Je parlais d'une chemise de plage, mais je dirais plutôt un modèle de chemise manches courtes, mais qui ne s'arrêterait pas à la limite du pantalon, mais un peu en dessous. On a une chemise (homme), qui s'arrête à la limite du pantalon, qui ne va pas avec tous les pantalons ou shorts que l'on met. Celle que l'on a, c'est le même modèle de chemise de la police, mais sans l'insigne et les écussons, qui entre dans le pantalon.
On a aussi les chemises manches longues, (manches non retroussées) dans le pantalon ou à l'extérieur du pantalon aussi.
Pardon mesdames je n'ai pas trop de propositions, je ne connais pas votre garde robe. ☺️
Petite question aussi :
Et est ce qu'il est possible de créer des uniformes de police, comme les hommes, mais pour femme ? (Chemise + pantalon). Oui comme je t'ai dit, je fais beaucoup de roleplay, et il y a beaucoup de femmes aussi, et beaucoup d'entre elles regrettent qu'il n'y ait pas le même uniforme pour elles.

🇺🇸 Good evening,
For beachwear, women have bikinis it's true. Men have boxers or briefs, or shorts. Maybe I'm taking the problem wrong. Maybe it's a question of prints, as you say.
I was talking about a beach shirt, but I'd say more like a short-sleeved shirt, but that wouldn't stop at the edge of the pants, but a bit below. We have a shirt (man), which stops at the limit of the pants, which does not go with all the pants or shorts that we put. The one we have is the same model of police shirt, but without the insignia and patches, which goes into the pants.
We also have long-sleeved shirts, (sleeves not rolled up) in the pants or outside the pants too.
Small question also:
And is it possible to create police uniforms, like men, but for women? (Shirt + pants) Yes like I said, I do a lot of roleplay, and there are a lot of women too, and a lot of them regret that there is not the same uniform for them.

Hii

For the regular police costume(Female), that is what I'm currently making.  so it will be worked out soon

For the beach shirts... I'll try if I can make a longer shirt for male avatar, but I'm not really sure will it look different as others or looks almost same. I'll try it anyway, thanks for the idea :D

Why start with niche clothing? Why not start simple and maximum usage? You know things guys and girls wear all the time? Like:

Different styles of panties for women. French cut, different thong and all the other styles I have no clue women wear. Maybe more boxer like shorts for men or actual swim trunks with several different patterns or styles? Those are typically quick meshes to make for those skilled.

For chicks different bras. Chicks go crazy over bras. And guys, decent  polo shirt mesh or Hawaiian shirts for beaches which are very popular in 3DX in general as a theme.

Body socks for chicks should be fairly easy too.

Skirts for women of different lengths and kilts for guys should be easy.

You could have a huge impact with some of the more common and simple things.

And if you posted the UV maps to them, I'm sure artists could add textures and prints in unique ways and submit them. Increasing the amount of content.

Niche stuff is kewl, but the basics would be simpler and used far more.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

Why start with niche clothing? Why not start simple and maximum usage? You know things guys and girls wear all the time? Like:

Different styles of panties for women. French cut, different thong and all the other styles I have no clue women wear. Maybe more boxer like shorts for men or actual swim trunks with several different patterns or styles? Those are typically quick meshes to make for those skilled.

For chicks different bras. Chicks go crazy over bras. And guys, decent  polo shirt mesh or Hawaiian shirts for beaches which are very popular in 3DX in general as a theme.

Body socks for chicks should be fairly easy too.

Skirts for women of different lengths and kilts for guys should be easy.

You could have a huge impact with some of the more common and simple things.

And if you posted the UV maps to them, I'm sure artists could add textures and prints in unique ways and submit them. Increasing the amount of content.

Niche stuff is kewl, but the basics would be simpler and used far more.

because that will be boring--- same modeling but different clothes could only used on t-shirt printing, sock/stoking and glowes, but what's the difference after all?

same clothes for 3 years?

sorry, I can't bear this, so that's why I'm making something new---we wear the same thing it's because we have no choice. then if devs don't have time to make some for us, I'll help them to make it.

btw, since it's me start this post,  planning to making all these clothes, and asking ppl about clothes they want,  do you think I really doesn't know what is nice and what is not? :)

58 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

because that will be boring--- same modeling but different clothes could only used on t-shirt printing, sock/stoking and glowes, but what's the difference after all?

same clothes for 3 years?

sorry, I can't bear this, so that's why I'm making something new---we wear the same thing it's because we have no choice. then if devs don't have time to make some for us, I'll help them to make it.

btw, since it's me start this post,  planning to making all these clothes, and asking ppl about clothes they want,  do you think I really doesn't know what is nice and what is not? :)

Since you asked me, I do think you are overlooking what is needed -yes.

Don't get me wrong. You have to make what you are inspired to make. After all, you will make it undervalued compared to what you could get in the economy worlds where you could make 100's or thousands of dollars if it is desired.  But nuns or niche stuff isn't on the main list of most. It has little everyday purpose.

Looking forward to seeing your work. 

Edited by THX

15 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,
Petite question aussi :

🇺🇸 Good evening,
Small question also:

fr:

Tu souhaites ce qu'on appelle généralement une "chemise hawaïenne :). Le truc plein de couleurs, manches courtes, et hors du pantalon/short

En:

You wish what we generally call an "hawaïan shirt" :). The one full of colors, short sleeves, and out of the pant/short

4 hours ago, Leeloo said:

fr:

Tu souhaites ce qu'on appelle généralement une "chemise hawaïenne :). Le truc plein de couleurs, manches courtes, et hors du pantalon/short

En:

You wish what we generally call an "hawaïan shirt" :). The one full of colors, short sleeves, and out of the pant/short

🇫🇷 Oui c'est ça, avec des motifs à fleurs, ou autre, ou bien que l'on pourrait avoir en couleur unie aussi. ;)

🇺🇸 Yes it is, with floral patterns, or other, or that we could have in solid color too ;)