3DXChat Community

is it possible to give players a world map?

Lunarelf

Just like the topic, I was thinking that is there anyway to give players a "world map" as the world selection menu? I know it's more convinent to just browse the worlds in a list, but imagine these things below:

*players can buy actual houses/buildings and lands by xgolds, and edit them[not like second life, but more like a home world of minecraft ,most of the lands are flat landscape on the side of the road, several lands with special terran(mountains, lakes) are sale in whole area and more expensive]

*the new-joined players will have an free apartment house in a random official apartment---which they can edit/add furniture in the building or simply modify the room, but can't change the room scape---until they purchase a property

*the actural "house" and building, which means when player leave their house, they're standing on the main map outside their house[kinda like old gta houses---walk to icon, then walk in the house/land. you can only see the outside of the land/houses on the street for saving gpu usage]

*streets, vehicles, and more feature: wanna be more "life like" in this game? restaurants and the shops on the side of the streets will make players earn xgolds(just a little), buy foods/drink to quench their hunger/hydrate meter, or social in there, and players can actually driving vehicles on the street---and devs can sell them.

well...these are just my imagination... I'm pretty sure they will not add this in game although it's not hard to achieve uwu

🇫🇷 Ca à l'air d'être bien comme idée.
Après, je sais que ce n'est pas le sujet mais, l'idée de les faire assouvir leurs besoins comme manger et boire, cela fait vraiment jeu de gestion de vie, comme les sims.
On est sur 3DXChat, ils pourraient ajouter comme besoin, assouvir "besoin sexuel", avec une jauge "Horny"

🇺🇸 It sounds like a good idea.
After, I know it's not the subject but, the idea of making them satisfy their needs like eating and drinking, it's really a life management game, like sims.
We are on 3DXChat, they could add as a need, satisfy "sexual need", with a "Horny" gauge

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Second life have a "world map" system and nobody use it. They use landmarks to jump from one place to another :)

yea... maybe that's because they're too lag, no need to stop(because there's no food/water needs), and the map it's too big? so ppl just simply jump from place to place. if gizmo can make the vehicles work, then no one will think the "world map" it's too big

5 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Ca à l'air d'être bien comme idée.
Après, je sais que ce n'est pas le sujet mais, l'idée de les faire assouvir leurs besoins comme manger et boire, cela fait vraiment jeu de gestion de vie, comme les sims.
On est sur 3DXChat, ils pourraient ajouter comme besoin, assouvir "besoin sexuel", avec une jauge "Horny"

🇺🇸 It sounds like a good idea.
After, I know it's not the subject but, the idea of making them satisfy their needs like eating and drinking, it's really a life management game, like sims.
We are on 3DXChat, they could add as a need, satisfy "sexual need", with a "Horny" gauge

heeyy nice idea :D

3 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

Just like the topic, I was thinking that is there anyway to give players a "world map" as the world selection menu? I know it's more convinent to just browse the worlds in a list, but imagine these things below:

*players can buy actual houses/buildings and lands by xgolds, and edit them[not like second life, but more like a home world of minecraft ,most of the lands are flat landscape on the side of the road, several lands with special terran(mountains, lakes) are sale in whole area and more expensive]

*the new-joined players will have an free apartment house in a random official apartment---which they can edit/add furniture in the building or simply modify the room, but can't change the room scape---until they purchase a property

*the actural "house" and building, which means when player leave their house, they're standing on the main map outside their house[kinda like old gta houses---walk to icon, then walk in the house/land. you can only see the outside of the land/houses on the street for saving gpu usage]

*streets, vehicles, and more feature: wanna be more "life like" in this game? restaurants and the shops on the side of the streets will make players earn xgolds(just a little), buy foods/drink to quench their hunger/hydrate meter, or social in there, and players can actually driving vehicles on the street---and devs can sell them.

well...these are just my imagination... I'm pretty sure they will not add this in game although it's not hard to achieve uwu

I like this idea.. this game need more "complex working" like now...

On top of that, add a single "Overworld" room that features the city these other rooms reside in. In the Overworld, you can use XGold to rent/purchase an available plot and customize a small square of land.

The Overworld file could be updated simultaneously by multiple users at once because it actually just assembles world files for the small squares. Probably have a file limit of 300kb for each plot, so that loading the Overworld doesn't take forever. Might also just load local chunks, like the district the player spawns in.

You could build the front part of your club in the Overworld. And when a user clicks the entry point, they arrive in your room (if it's open).

Districts in the Overworld would include

• Entertainment/Club district (8k/month) (40 plots)
  • Brothel/colds district (4k/month) (40 plots)
  • Game/Misc rooms (4k/month) (20 plots)
  • Fantasy forest, for abstract, nature-based, themed, or fan creation rooms (2k/month) (60 plots)

Because the size of this city would make traveling hard, I think a simple subway system could help jump from point to point. Just click the train car, a map pops up, and you click one of the train hubs to be teleported there.
Someone also mentioned vehicles, which should be possible too.

#ambitious