3DXChat Community

Egg hunt @ NYC Statue of Liberty from 02 to 04 April 2021

Hincholas

Maybe some of you still remember the gems hunt at Paradise Creek over two years ago? Or the egg hunt and the gift hunt at Havasu Falls last year?

I'm happy to announce that from Friday 02 April to Sunday 04 April, Easter weekend, I'm organizing a big egg hunt under the watchful eye of Miss Liberty. 

But who says new room, also says new concept. After the Christmas gift hunt, I have revised my game concept and there will be no more obligatory registration to participate. Follow the instructions, come to the room and find the eggs! You just have to find them all to receive the gift I prepared this week. But the 3 fastest people will get an extra gift...

Information and explanation will be online during the coming week so stay tuned here and on my website ;)

Best regards

Hincholas

https://www.3dxhinch.site/liberty-island

Edited by Hincholas

Okay, the eggs are finally created. I hope you like surprises because these are real Kinder Suprise!

729968796_2021-03-2923-49-09_166762.thumb.png.e0376cdd67ba631d070a88dde053f38e.png

For the moment they are not yet painted or in the right size. But more on that soon. In the meantime I'll give you a little preview of what I have prepared for the winners ;)

Wait and See !

Well, the room is finally ready to welcome you. Everything has been tested and is working properly. After some remarks, I put more information on my website.

Link >>> https://www.3dxhinch.site/events/egg-hunt

I also took the liberty to swim to the island and take a picture of the rest of the gift to all the winners. Maybe some people have already spent vacations there?

Map.thumb.png.c8f4c8da91ae5adb97ec0f7477ec0b63.png

The race is now over. Thank you to all the participants for taking the time to play this little game. I hope you had as much fun as I did !

The hunt in a few numbers

3 weeks: The time it took to prepare the hunt for your enjoyment

13: the number of eggs to find

1h40: it's the time it took the best to find all the eggs

64 hours: The time the room stayed open

40: The approximate number of people who won the room

60: The approximate number of people who played

Here's another little video of the location of all the eggs in the room

Due to the number of people who liked the concept, I will prepare a new hunt before this summer. So stay tuned !

After being warned, the room I proposed, it has a small bug that is well known to the community. I filmed the correction and you can see it in the video on my website.

https://www.3dxhinch.site/events/egg-hunt