3DXChat Community

Unfortunately, I'm going to be offline for about two weeks, due to the stupid way that phone companies switch over lines in this country nowadays :angry: meaning I will have no internet service whatsoever until the 5th of March (best estimate).

This is not me intentionally taking a break, and I'm certainly not leaving the game, despite some trepidations I've had over the past month or so. I'd miss way too many of my friends way too much (some of you more than you may think), besides this is absolutely horrible timing :(

Rest assured, I will be back to give the warmest hugs (づ^‿^)づ as soon as physically possible!

I may get a few hours over the next couple of days to drop-in the game before my line is cut, but anyone who wants to reach me should leave a message here on the forums ASAP just to be safe, in case I don't have time.

Hopefully no-one else leaves while I'm gone, and I return to stories of everybody having a wonderful time in my forced absence :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV9_je85DE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiIgm0xY0A

Hopefully no-one else leaves while I'm gone, and I return to stories of everybody having a wonderful time in my forced absence :P

i hope so too

Come back soon. and when you do, Bring that female Mael with you.......    SEXY

hmmm, sounds really sexy! i want, i want, i want, i want to see too, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaseee^^

see you soon again and take care my friend

42-19359333+by+Hideko+To.jpg

hugn kiss

74bdfc8231355c69f6441dab4f57ca2d.jpg

Update:

A neighbor of mine has kindly given me the passkey to her router, meaning I can get on the forums and leave Skype on for most of the day. That's the most convenient method of communicai for me, so anyone who doesn't yet have it, feel free to ask * :)

I still won't be in-game for a while as this line has bandwidth and download limits, and the signal has interference anyway, so I'd just DC relentlessly.

* those of you who already have me on Skype (づ^‿^)づ