3DXChat Community

Make a halo for a light / Faire un halo pour une lumière

Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 Bonsoir les amis.
J'aurais besoin de votre aide. J'essaie de faire une lumière avec un halo autour. Comme sur la photo ci dessous.
Mais lorsque je change la couleur, le halo disparait... Quelqu'un connaitrait le réglage afin de pouvoir le reproduire s'il vous plait ?
Je suis vraiment coincé.
J'ai oublié de préciser que c'est pour une lumière clignotante. La photo prise est celle d'un gyrophare.
Je vous remercie par avance et vous souhaite une bonne soirée.

🇺🇸 Good evening friends.
I could use your help. I am trying to make a light with a halo around it. Like on the picture below.
But when I change the color, the halo disappears... Would anyone know the setting so I can reproduce it please?
I'm really stuck.
I forgot to mention that this is for a flashing light. The picture taken is of a flashing light.
I thank you in advance and wish you a good evening.

Halo.jpg

Edited by Khallum Troy

• 2 weeks later...

Tu peux peut être essayer de faire ton halo avec l'objet "brouillard", mais il ne clignotera pas et je crois que l'objet est une sphère

You can, maybe, try to create your halo with the "fog" tool, but it will not switch on and off and i think the tool is a sphere

Ps: J'ai dit le brouillard hein, pas la fumée :D

Ps: I said the fog uh, not the smoke :D

On 4/7/2021 at 12:44 AM, Missy Morgana said:

It could be two things, the brightness of your light, or it's colour, the darker you go with a colour, the more you'll cut it's light out put...Or even a combination of both....

Thank you for your answer and your help :)

On 4/7/2021 at 5:29 PM, Leeloo said:

Tu peux peut être essayer de faire ton halo avec l'objet "brouillard", mais il ne clignotera pas et je crois que l'objet est une sphère

You can, maybe, try to create your halo with the "fog" tool, but it will not switch on and off and i think the tool is a sphere

Ps: J'ai dit le brouillard hein, pas la fumée :D

Ps: I said the fog uh, not the smoke :D

🇫🇷 Oui ton idée semble bien, c'est que je voulais que cela clignote. Mais merci, je pourrais quand même essayer pour voir. Cela me servira toujours ;)

🇺🇸 Yes your idea sounds good, it's just that I wanted it to flash. But thanks, I might try it anyway to see. It will always help me ;)

On 4/8/2021 at 8:02 AM, Manyasha said:

Any color works here, but only the upper boundary

2021-04-08 08-51-16_2729.png

Безымянный.png11.png

Good evening, thank you for your help i will try that too :)

Thank you everyone :)