3DXChat Community

Let’s share your movies you’ve seen with us. No matter what Movie Genres, Cinema, Digital Channel, Spoiler and etc. Any foreign languages are welcome but English Subtitle is a must. Please don’t post silly subject that not involve with this topic, Thank you.

I love SCI-FI, Action, Fantasy movies and many more. The first start here is “Monster Hunter” based on CAPCOM game. Released in USA 18 DEC 2020. Lead actors are Milla Jovovich, Tony Jaa & Ron Pearlman. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, along with German, China & Japan investors like Constantin Film, Tencent Pictures & Impact Pictures aka TOHO Japan.

Unfortunately, this movies was released during COVID-19 pandemic but this MAR 2021. They released 4K, UHD, Blue-ray & DVD format for their fans. This is straight 9 minutes cut from the movie.

Edited by SammyRay
EDIT

“House Of Sorrow” is an end credit song from Thai Horror Game “Home Sweet Home II” made by fan game. This MV is only 5% of terrifying in-game itself. It’s Thai song but having English Subtitle (Rock Version).

Additional cover song from Bookiezzz & MindaRyn. It ain't bad at all.

Edited by SammyRay
EDIT

This animation MV creation was Takashi Murakami's work on YouTube. It was almost 3 years ago. I've just seen it since I was hospitalized during DEC 2020 to early FEB 2021. However, I put this song as an INTRO of my mix set "Ice & Fire" without second thought.

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...

"Raya & The Last Dragon" was released on 5 MAR 2021 from Disney Animation. This was story about ASEAN cultures (not Chinese) by Thai - American Fawn Veerasunthorn who was head of Story Artists. She was one of Story Artist team who won Oscar Award from "Frozen" in 2014. I love "Tuk Tuk" (Raya's Sidekick), "Noi & Catfish Monkey pickpocket gang". Of course, "Sisu-the last dragon". ASEAN called dragon as Naga which is mythical water dragon who blessing rain and crops.

Edited by SammyRay

This is Thai Mobile Game Movie "Free Fire Undefeated". Garena Free Fire is a battle royale game, developed by 111 Dots Studio and published by Garena (Singapore) for Android and iOS. It became the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019. Due to its popularity, the game received the award for the "Best Popular Vote Game" by the Google Play Store in 2019. CGI was created by Thai artist team who involved with Hollywood movies. English, Chinese & ASEAN subtitles are available. Starring Thai-Norwegian Movie Star: Yaya Urassaya Sperbund. Released date: 9 MAR 2021.

Edited by SammyRay

Again, I'll bring "Raya & The Last Dragon" back but this time it's Movie Fan cut scene and taking music from the game "Legends Never Die" which was released in 2017. It's an awesome piece created by "Fandom X Pain". Totally respect for this composting. 🙏🙏

Edited by SammyRay

• 3 weeks later...

New cinematic trailer from Diablo IV "Rogue" which will be the fourth character of this game. Present game player known this career as "Demon Hunter" which the best in range weapon on any bow or crossbow plus cool killing technique 😁😁😁

Edited by SammyRay

• 4 weeks later...

"Sucker Punch" was one of weird movie that released in 2011 created by Zack Snyder (of course original Justice League director on NETFLIX). This was a delete scene cause it was so explicit at that time but not today 🤣🤣

"Love Is The Drug" stage show.

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...

Mohini Dey one of the bad ass female Jazz + Progressive Rock bass player with Jaco Pastorius + Marcus Miller playing style. Including with her native Indian Raga notes made her different than the others. Don't underestimate her cause she performed with Steve Vai, Guthrie Govan and Big Indian composer like A.R. Rahman. This video she arranged Charlie Puth 's "Attention" feat. with Bobby V. Check it out, she was also put George Benson note chorus style as well.😁😁

Edited by SammyRay
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Sharing Russian artist IC3PEAK "Плак-Плак (Boo-Hoo)". Even if this MV was released 1 year+ (28 APR 2020). This piece hit my heart cause I'm kind a more sweet but just a 'lil bit Psycho too. 😁😁

Edited by SammyRay
update

• 2 weeks later...

LILI’s FILM [The Movie] went viral after release date (12 FEB 2021) performed by LISA BLΛƆKPIИK; collaboration with her previous team i.e. Cheshir Ha & Anthony King. This YouTube video budget was from her own pocket (not from YG Entertainment). It reached +63 Million views at the moment. Of course, Destiny Rogers "Tomboy" was boosted like fireworks both of listener & mv viewer numbers (from a couple million views to 39 M on YouTube) like her previous "Lili Dance 3" did to QUIN & 6LACK soundtrack "Mushroom Chocolate" from couple of 100 K to 4 million views as well. This was the best dance cover challenge from Turkey which is "CHOS7N" Turkish dance team hit the main choreography 😎😎

Edited by SammyRay
Update

First, I'd like to thank you SIRI-BKK who's my Mixcloud follower that sharing this YouTube MV. It was live performance at Montreux Jazz Festival 2011, Carlos Santana an epic Latin Jazz Rock since 70s. This was one of their best "Europa & Samba Pa Ti". An awesome piece both of audio & video quality 😎😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm missing live music session but it ain't gonna happened this day. However, I'd like to share one of the best live music at "Saxophone Pub & Restaurant" in Bangkok, JUL 2018 (3 Full years). It was from Thai singer "Phrimaphaa Khornrojjanachawin" along with her team. She performed "Lady Marmalade (OST Moulin Rouge), Trust me, it ain't bad at all. 😁😁

Edited by SammyRay

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also "The Matrix" fan. It's time for "Resurrections" EP that will be released on HBO MAX (Christmas Season) 2021. Unfortunately, we won't see neither original "Morpheus" (Laurence Fishburne) nor "Agent Smith" (Hugo Weaving) this time but we'll have "Trinity" (Carrie-Ann Moss) back. As ususal, The Oracle would be next generation like "Sati" The Matrix Revolutions (I guess) which she is 27 Y.O. this year. Time is flying very fast 😅😅

"LALISA" mv was released on 10 SEP 2021. It passed 195 Million views in less than 2 weeks. Thai K-Pop "BLΛƆKPIИK" was also breaking previous STAT of both international mv/audio sell including digital stores. She's so talent and being role model of Generation Z. She left Thailand to be K-pop trainee since 14 years old alone and became the youngest & non-Korean member of "BLΛƆKPIИK". You can find more facts about her made by her fans. Click here.

It's quite a challenge to release this song for her first solo single to the world but I'm sure that she can do it. Her stage present is totally flawless and you can't let her leave from your eyesight. This is BTS (aka Behind The Scence - not a K-Pop group) of Making "LALISA" mv.

Edited by SammyRay