3DXChat Community

Categorizing, Labeling Animations With Icons . . .

Empryss

Can we get an icon on the pictures of each animation made for females and other avis resembling us??? Like for instance Label / Categorize All FEMALE avis as without a dick / no dick animation. And All other femalesque avis with a Label / Category as with dick / attaches dick animation. Or however the hell yawl would describe them. But with ABSOLUTE Clarity on the intended gender for EACH animation BEFORE I MAKE A CHIOCE. 

Please?

Thank you for your attention to these.

~Pryss

On 3/12/2021 at 7:45 AM, Empryss said:

Can we get an icon on the pictures of each animation made for females and other avis resembling us??? Like for instance Label / Categorize All FEMALE avis as without a dick / no dick animation. And All other femalesque avis with a Label / Category as with dick / attaches dick animation. Or however the hell yawl would describe them. But with ABSOLUTE Clarity on the intended gender for EACH animation BEFORE I MAKE A CHIOCE. 

Please?

Thank you for your attention to these.

~Pryss

Even a little dot in the corner to denote "dick included" should work.

Better to just put all that in a separate category so straight women and Lesbians don't have to deal with that shit..

19 hours ago, JackPine said:

Hey, accidents happen.  If nobody lost an eye its all good!  Having a good laugh during sex can be fun.  Especially when, for once, the laughter is not at my expense.  Or was it? 🙃

IMO jack, (as much as it can be funny) when it does happen to straight, lesbians and Bi women who don't want that to happen at the wrong time - it isn't fumy to them. They get embarrassed and it can break the mood.

Hey, I'm all for funny situations, but this isn't one of them for women who don't want this issue.

Edited by THX

7 hours ago, THX said:

IMO jack, (as much as it can be funny) when it does for straight when, lesbians and Bi women who don't ant that to happen at the wrong time - it isn't fumy to them. They get embarrassed and it can break the mood.

Hey, I'm all for funny situations, but this isn't one of them for women who don't want this issue.

I totally understand, and this thread brings up some valid points and possible solutions that Development could implement pretty easily.  Speaking from someone whose avi can still be found walking into walls from time to time, even after a year,  I am probably still prone to a misclick from time to time.  Especially in the heat of the moment. 

As long as the pose presented to the partner also indicates dick/ no dick, that would give the partner a chance to decline. 

What can happen between the sheets here can be pretty amazing, deep, and serious.  I also find the levity and laughter just as important.  I guess that was my point.

This has been one of the biggest issues for women playing the game for a long time, unfortunately you will find that the devs don't care. I have made several threads on it myself mainly trying to get our own gender back. Why should we have to share our gender with every other gender except for men. But I guess we are by far the minority in the game and the devs have shown we don't matter. We are just expected to play the game with the constant doubt over our real gender and not even have a nominated gender of our own. And if you accidently choose a pose where it gives you dick, often that doubt just gets stronger. It is a large part of the reason I and quite a few other women I knew in the game no longer play.

21 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

This has been one of the biggest issues for women playing the game for a long time, unfortunately you will find that the devs don't care. I have made several threads on it myself mainly trying to get our own gender back. Why should we have to share our gender with every other gender except for men. But I guess we are by far the minority in the game and the devs have shown we don't matter. We are just expected to play the game with the constant doubt over our real gender and not even have a nominated gender of our own. And if you accidently choose a pose where it gives you dick, often that doubt just gets stronger. It is a large part of the reason I and quite a few other women I knew in the game no longer play.

That's a shame. We need more people like you in this space, not less.  Intelligent, engaged, clear thinkers are sorely needed in many places, including this game.  

Obviously, my naivety is showing on this issue.

As someone who plays the game with a female avatar with a dick, I had no idea this was the case! Frankly, it's kind of ridiculous that the game defaults to female avatars having dicks for some poses. You would think a vagina would be the default when clicking fem poses.

I think the idea of either putting dick/strap-on poses in their own tab would be an easy fix, and probably the best solution, alternatively a symbol in the corner that gives the potential user a heads up that the position comes with something extra. That way players are less likely to not get the experience they desire.

To be completely honest, i believe because they do have the animations implemented into the game they should have that gender choice from start Male, Female, TG or whatever that category should be called. it should be a default option in the game. I doubt it will ever happen, same as having a whole category for femalesque avi sex anis. Which is why i'm just asking for a change in the pictures. Nothing complicate. 

After reading responses to this thread, I understand the need for indicating on the pose if a penis will be involved, totally.

This has me thinking, is it time to remove the male/female requirement to an avi entirely? Not sure how it would be accomplished technically, but would do away with pushing one into a specific silo of body and clothing options.

Personally, i don't think one day we will have separate woman/transexual avatar for two reasons:

1- this would need a rework of the game to create the TS avatar and add the poses they have access as "female" avatar (all the ones with a penis)

2- If they was adding a TS avatar, all the players playing a TS/Shemale avatar would have to cancel their female avatar and create a TS one, losing this way their friendlist, their profile, their weddings (if they are married), their saved clothing if they have some.

For these reasons, the only option left (to make it easyer) is to add a symbol on the poses pics to show the ones that have a penis. And maybe also a second symbol to show the poses where both female avatars have a penis (the nude kneeling kissing one by exemple).

Also, they'll need to set the poses in a way where the player asking a pose where only one have a penis be the one wearing the penis (maybe). This way, if a woman player have sex with a TS player, when they select a pose, it's the TS who wear the penis and not the woman. 

Or (maybe harder to do) an option to deny the use of the penis (without denying the strapons) for the women who don't want the penis. Or make the strapon as default when a pose using the penis is clicked (but in this case it would be the TS who will complain :D)

Ps to the devs: I talked about the kneeling kissing pose in this post, it would be nice if women without penis could have it too 👅

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Personally, i don't think one day we will have separate woman/transexual avatar for two reasons:

1- this would need a rework of the game to create the TS avatar and add the poses they have access as "female" avatar (all the ones with a penis)

2- If they was adding a TS avatar, all the players playing a TS/Shemale avatar would have to cancel their female avatar and create a TS one, losing this way their friendlist, their profile, their weddings (if they are married), their saved clothing if they have some.

For these reasons, the only option left (to make it easyer) is to add a symbol on the poses pics to show the ones that have a penis. And maybe also a second symbol to show the poses where both female avatars have a penis (the nude kneeling kissing one by exemple).

Also, they'll need to set the poses in a way where the player asking a pose where only one have a penis be the one wearing the penis (maybe). This way, if a woman player have sex with a TS player, when they select a pose, it's the TS who wear the penis and not the woman. 

Or (maybe harder to do) an option to deny the use of the penis (without denying the strapons) for the women who don't want the penis. Or make the strapon as default when a pose using the penis is clicked (but in this case it would be the TS who will complain :D)

Ps to the devs: I talked about the kneeling kissing pose in this post, it would be nice if women without penis could have it too 👅

I don't think it would be that hard. It would very likely really only need to add a field to the database for transgenders. Right now they would have 2, male and female and from that the poses in the menus would be called. If male, show these poses, if female, shows these poses. So adding one or 2 new genders shouldn't be that hard if they created the game and database the way it is normally done. Add transgender and lesbian fields, assign the poses to suite and take out the poses for females they don't use. It would even not be hard to have different poses show in 2 or more genders. To me it is rather cheap to have a pile of poses in our menus that we will never use, let alone how it effects the game play if you accidently select a wrong pose. It shouldn't even be that hard to have a strap on show by default for lesbians and penis for transgenders.