3DXChat Community

Server down?

SaucyKim

did you have some windows updates in the last days? maybe there is a corrupt update.

it seems to be a firewall issue, can you make a ping on 3dxchat.com? 

(in windows start_execute_cmd than: ping 3dxchat.com) if 3dxchat.com not works try ping 198.105.215.52

do you get a answer from server in form like answer from iP bytes.. time=--ms TTL=..?)

like skar wrote, contact support, i know they are sometimes not the fastest, but they will answer.

The game got a bad history to be hard to reach from some place is on the internet. It the reason why we got a proxy server to in EU now.

You can try to install and patch throught a vpn if the earlier test I sent you are bad. If the server is unreachable.

Why the hell did i decide to restart the game just now and cant connect to NO server anymore!! To many Alts online!? well, includes me too right now^^ Anyone else havn this problem right now trying to log in and cant? Same on other PC, game patched, but after that: nada  :angry: 

just wanted to know if its my prob only, thx, but will see^^

Did they switch me to orange net  in the end without me knowing!? joking, lol, not in germany

Thx, incoming pm to midland headquartars.

The things is, i was on too and simply wanted to restart the game, cause of the still existing invite bug! Thought it would help, but since then no login possible anymore and just saying.

Edited by KYUSS

• 2 weeks later...

Eu Proxy not working!

Connects to game but:

MAP -> gray -> cant press any location

Friends -> ZERO and straight away 'conection lost'

USA Proxy works fine

just sayin

edit: works again

Edited by KYUSS