3DXChat Community

Server down?

SaucyKim

OK i know nothing about servers, routers, and a damn of what you guys are telling... :unsure:

The game used to be fine for me until March started, and two times exactly when i am in game i just loose connection, and when i inmediatly try to log in again... after a loooong loading time... MY AVATAR SCREEN WAS EMPTY!!! :o  :o  :o  TELLING ME "CREATE A NEW AVATAR 0/3"... :o  :o  :o

The first time i thought "i loose my Avi"... like a couple of friends happened before... but then i closed the game completly and wait a few minutes (which is hell when you wanna play), then i opened again, and my avatar screen, and everything was ok... (phheeewwww!!!)

I don't want to loose my avatar or my account, is my story and memories here ^_^.

sooo i just have some gifts and 7 months here, I love my avatar and my friends, AND.. it will be a shame to lose it because of an stupid glitch... Imagine players with more than 1000 gifts or two years using the same avatar?... no no no... please... To the ones who are in charge here... do what you have to do and fix this quikly!!!

Thank you for reading... Hugs and Kisses 4U all :) 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...