3DXChat Community

What is Gizmo going to do about Off Gang?

These cheaters were banned yesterday. They lost their accounts, time, gold and their money.
We are checking server logs and improving protection now.

Thanks to everyone who reports cheaters and hackers. Remember, the best thing you can do if you meet them is:

1. Take screenshots

2. Contact support

3. Contact me or Lisa in Discord

4. Warn your friends

Be careful guys and thanks for your understanding!

6 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

Thank you Gizmo and Lisa.....This was why we created a "Safe Haven".....so players who were not taken seriously on the forum would always have somewhere to go to warn us about these things even before your Discord was around  :)

Safe Haven ...The #1 PRIVATE 3DX Discord Server!  
Almost EIGHT HUNDRED HUNDRED members!!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!!!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Oh come on. 
Thank you for reporting this issue, but it’s just plain childish to make this into an advertisement again. 
Please stop spamming that everywhere you go. 

10 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

@LisaHow is he not guilty? Me and a friend got super spammed with cold requests from him. filled the bottom of my screen and crashed the game for us?

This person might have been used to send the request, but not been the hacker. Like many computers can be used for an attack while their owners did nothing. Or it happends that you receive spam mails but from someone you know because they got hacked.

If the hackers can force many people into poses, it wouldnt be so surprising they can send pose or requests on behalf of someone else, to avoid to be discovered.

Edited by Torax
17 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

Okay, thanks for explaining. So that person could've had their account hacked to do the hacking?

Maybe KingArt needs to be informed so he can change password or something?

I dont know how it happened but I would say this person wasnt hacked but hacker can send command on behalf of someone. Like you are online, and they are able to send actions with your avi even if you didnt send them. From what I understood, they are able to send commands directly to the server.

Hacks happen only in a specific room and not the whole game, so I guess they uses data server send them so you can see everyone in a room, and they send. We send data by clicking on poses, dances and so on, they must do it via a third party program to be able to have a whole room do the same thing.

I guess no user has been hacked, and the server has been hacked neither. The issue is the data communications between server and players that is not secured properly for actions (not personal data, this is something else and so far there was never any issues with personal data).

Edited by Torax

2 hours ago, Vampixie said:

Okay, thanks for explaining. So that person could've had their account hacked to do the hacking?

Maybe KingArt needs to be informed so he can change password or something?

Its called "blame"

Their account isnt hacked but their display name is used.

Pretty common in online-games that are infested with hacking tools or mod-menus.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:13 PM, Vampixie said:

On 3/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, Torax said:

I dont know how it happened but I would say this person wasnt hacked but hacker can send command on behalf of someone. Like you are online, and they are able to send actions with your avi even if you didnt send them. From what I understood, they are able to send commands directly to the server.

Well as it's offgang, they don't need to hack the account. I suppose that their thing to copy an avatar is back with them. They probably just copy the avatar and spammed with colds with it.

They put shame on our land...

Edited by Leeloo

I'm Baaaaaaack. Did you miss me? I believe if you look closely you will see JessicaRabite is just saying F*** You OffGang which would be 100% appropriate. I was In the club when people first started to turn horizontal then all got shoved into one spot. It is most important we are not banning people willy nilly. I have seen JessicaRabite use the game like any other for a long time but I have never heard of this "off gang". Why would a hacker come in as a couple that really makes no sense. Please give her a second look. This is much more than a game it is friendships you destroy with a permaban.

EditAdd: BTW yes Safe Haven rocks

Edited by kesha1982
because your boring

It depend if she wrote half in english and half in french.

If she did, yes her phrase mean "F**k, little cock of offgang"

If her phrase was meant to be fully wrote in english, then it would mean in french "allez vous faire f**tre, petite morsure des offgang"

in the first case, she is not condemnable, and in the second case she is. 

Personally, i tend to think she was anwsering the offgang who was doing that by insulting them, or else she would not have to copy paste her first sentence to do this "ripost spam". It looks like she got upset and just meant the first option as in french "bite" mean "cock"

Edited by Leeloo
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DJ KACEY said:

What happened

The public attention faded. So did them. The most powerful weapon is propaganda and fear. You can bet on the next server down event that will happen, they will take credit for it. Wonder if they take credit for a bag of rice that falls off a truck in China too.  "OffGang kicked the bag of rice OFF the truck uh huh"

:)

Edited by Nikki
16 hours ago, Nikki said:

The public attention faded. So did them. The most powerful weapon is propaganda and fear. You can bet on the next server down event that will happen, they will take credit for it. Wonder if they take credit for a bag of rice that falls off a truck in China too.  "OffGang kicked the bag of rice OFF the truck uh huh"

:)

I'm so confused but okay

On 3/11/2021 at 11:31 AM, Gizmo said:

These cheaters were banned yesterday. They lost their accounts, time, gold and their money.
We are checking server logs and improving protection now.

Thanks to everyone who reports cheaters and hackers. Remember, the best thing you can do if you meet them is:

1. Take screenshots

2. Contact support

3. Contact me or Lisa in Discord

4. Warn your friends

Be careful guys and thanks for your understanding!

Hmm... well I just saw today in game 6:31PM (CET) in Havasu Falls.... did has banned..? lost account? I am just asking... 

2021-04-12 18-30-14_138031.png

Edited by Arran

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
J'ai déjà croisé JessicaRabit sur le jeu et je ne garde pas, un mauvais souvenir d'elle. Nous ne sommes pas amis, ni proches.
Elle était venue dans notre room, il me semble, avec sa partenaire. Sa femme dans le jeu et elles faisaient leur jeu de leur côté.
Il se trouve que je suis dans une room, exclusivement dédiée au rp, sur le thème de la police. Forcément, notre groupe était en mode rp et quand on leur parlait, on était en mode rp. Il y a eut un petit malentendu. On n'a pas compris tout de suite, mais Jessica s'est montré, patiente, et prompte à la discussion. Elle a été très réactive de façon positive et avec elle, on a pu s'expliquer calmement et régler le problème, qui n'était qu'un malentendu. Elle a aussi été très respectueuse. De ce que je me rappelle, elle en était même gênée et confuse. Elles ne connaissaient pas les règles dans la room pour le rp. Et les choses se sont arrêtés là. Nous n'avons jamais eut de soucis par la suite avec elle, les quelques fois quand elle est venue.  Si la plus part des joueurs, pouvaient être comme elle, du moins la façon dont elle a été ce jour là, nous aurions beaucoup moins de problèmes.
La différence de langue aussi, peut y être pour beaucoup dans ces cas la. Je ne pense pas que ce soit quelqu'un qui vient, pour poser des problèmes. Je peux me tromper, mais je ne pense pas.  
Enfin, je tiens à préciser que ce n'est là, qu'une expérience personnelle que j'ai eut avec cette joueuse il y a de cela, quelques mois, en toute objectivité et neutralité. Si cela peut aider.

🇺🇸 Hello,
I already met JessicaRabit on the game and I don't have a bad memory of her. We are not friends, nor close.
She came to our room, it seems, with her partner. Her wife in the game and they were doing their own game.
I happen to be in a room, exclusively dedicated to rp, on the theme of the police. Inevitably, our group was in rp mode and when we talked to them, we were in rp mode. There was a little misunderstanding. We didn't understand right away, but Jessica was patient and quick to talk. She was very responsive in a positive way and with her, we were able to explain calmly and solve the problem, which was only a misunderstanding. She was also very respectful. From what I remember, she was even embarrassed and confused about it. They didn't know the rules in the room for rp. And things stopped there. We never had any problems with her afterwards, the few times she came. If most of the players, could be like her, at least the way she was that day, we would have much less problems.
The language difference also, can be a big part of it in those cases. I don't think she's someone who comes in, to cause problems. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.  
Finally, I want to specify that this is only a personal experience that I had with this player a few months ago, in all objectivity and neutrality. If it can help.

Edited by Khallum Troy