3DXChat Community

Quality to life change suggestion with additional invite option

TashaTight

Was thinking be kinda nice to have ability to invite a friend to room your visiting that isn't necessarily your own private room, as it would save some time explaining room name and having friend try find it one room list. Assuming it's not a too complicated thing to implement it would add a extra quality of life element to 3dxchat I think.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, TashaTight said:

Was thinking be kinda nice to have ability to invite a friend to room your visiting that isn't necessarily your own private room, as it would save some time explaining room name and having friend try find it one room list. Assuming it's not a too complicated thing to implement it would add a extra quality of life element to 3dxchat I think.

🇫🇷 C'est la même option que dans RLC. Sauf que dans RLC, vous avez deux options :
Aller là bas > vous allez dans la même pièce que vos amis qui sont dans votre liste de contacts
Aller vers avatar > aller directement sur l'avatar de votre ami, qui est dans votre liste de contacts

Cela serait une très bonne idée.
Tout comme la possibilité de faire plusieurs sauts dans une même pièce, pour se déplacer, comme l'a suggéré Diana Prince

🇺🇸 This is the same option as in RLC. Except that in RLC, you have two options:
Go there > you go to the same room as your friends who are in your contact list
Go to avatar > go directly to your friend's avatar, which is in your contact list

This would be a very good idea.
As well as the possibility to make several jumps in the same room, to move around, as Diana suggested

2 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 C'est la même option que dans RLC. Sauf que dans RLC, vous avez deux options :
Aller là bas > vous allez dans la même pièce que vos amis qui sont dans votre liste de contacts
Aller vers avatar > aller directement sur l'avatar de votre ami, qui est dans votre liste de contacts

Cela serait une très bonne idée.
Tout comme la possibilité de faire plusieurs sauts dans une même pièce, pour se déplacer, comme l'a suggéré Diana Prince

🇺🇸 This is the same option as in RLC. Except that in RLC, you have two options:
Go there > you go to the same room as your friends who are in your contact list
Go to avatar > go directly to your friend's avatar, which is in your contact list

This would be a very good idea.
As well as the possibility to make several jumps in the same room, to move around, as Diana suggested

I don't want people in my friendlist be able to jump on me whenever I am. 

8 minutes ago, Derai said:

Maybe a Prompt like 'Derai wants to teleport to your location: Accept / Accept / Hell Yeah Accept!'

Just sayin'~

Seriously, an option to Accept or Decline the request is needed.  A quicker way than PM'ing first, then finding the room in the list or waiting on a private invite, but I would hope manners would still apply.  Ask first, then request teleportation.  Oh wait, manners would make the Accept/Deny option not required.

Manners, people! 😀

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Comme dans RLC, il peut aussi y avoir l'option de fermer sa pièce à clef, à tout moment. Que vous soyez là, dans 3DXChat, dans votre pièce, dans la pièce de quelqu'un d'autre, ou que vous ne soyez pas là. Un peu comme avec votre maison dans la vie réelle.
Ainsi, si vous ne voulez pas que vos amis, qui sont dans votre liste de contacts, viennent dans votre pièce à tout moment, vous pouvez la fermer à clef. ;)

Mais rassurez-vous. Je ne demandais pas à ce qu'ils ajoutent l'option : Aller vers avatar. Je pointais juste les similitudes entre la demande initiale et ce qu'il se fait ailleurs ;) Cela m'a rappelé RLC et j'ai juste détaillé les options qu'ils ont.

En effet, l'option : Aller vers avatar, peut parfois être pénible. Si vous êtes "occupé" avec quelqu'un et qu'on vous saute dessus, cela peut être ennuyeux. 😅
En revanche pour l'option : Aller là bas, cela peut être pratique, quand vous voulez retrouver vos amis dans un club, plus rapidement. ;)

🇺🇸 Hello,

As in RLC, there can also be the option to lock your room at any time. Whether you are there, in 3DXChat, in your room, in someone else's room, or whether you are not there. Kind of like your home in real life.
So if you don't want your friends, who are in your contact list, to come into your room at any time, you can lock it ;)

But don't worry. I was not asking them to add the option: Go to avatar. I was just pointing out the similarities between the initial request and what is done elsewhere ;) It reminded me of RLC and I just detailed the options they have.

Indeed, the option: Go to avatar, can sometimes be painful. If you are "busy" with someone and they jump on you, it can be annoying. 😅
On the other hand for the option: Go there, it can be convenient, when you want to find your friends in a club, more quickly ;)

Edited by Khallum Troy