3DXChat Community

Clearer poses

AliceOfDan

On 5/7/2021 at 10:26 AM, danididit said:

all futas technically do have a cock and a pussy.. futa, or futanari, is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism. Futa though has also come to be used to describe dickgirls, shemales, transgender girls.. at least that's how it looks to me. Call a tgirl a futa though and they may either go off on you or simply be nice and correct you. However, there is a trick in game for those that play as futa to have a penis on during vaginal poses, it's as simple as clicking shoes on and off again if the penis option is not available.

this is the most accurate definition of futanari I ever seen on this site.

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

If it's to have the butt bouncing like the breasts are actually, no thanks. I don't want my avatar be filled with jelly lol

I hope to god they fix the breast physics soon.
I'm literally cringing every time my avatar moves now.
Have been avoiding the game because of it, it's just too annoying to me.

It's indeed too weird. If you walk topless, you feel like your nipples hate each other and try to gain distance. Physics actually refers to very real phenomenas. This is not physics, this is bouncy bouncy.

81P5Pp1N3cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Pandorra

On 3/27/2021 at 8:14 AM, AliceEmilyM said:

Each set of poses are clearly labelled 'Foreplay' 'Anal' 'Vaginal' etc etc. so I'm not quite sure what your problem is.

Poses.jpg

could it be that theres two exact same poses in both anal and vaginal? (the second pose in both and they look identical? and that that isnt the only pose like that?)

• 2 weeks later...