3DXChat Community

Clearer poses

AliceOfDan

1 hour ago, Stronos said:

Intersex/Transgender/Futa (girls with dick ing eneral) should have a whole separate gender in the game in first place, change my mind. 

Not disagreeing with you. 
But that would require a rebuild of most of the interface methinks. 
Just a marker or clearer images is doable right now. 

21 hours ago, Yvonny said:

IT ALSO TAKES AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT JUST WANNA USE A DICK OCCASSIONALLY IN AN RP AND WOULD MAKE IT REQUIRED TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW ALTERNATE AVATAR, TO USE A DICK IN AN RP :x

Then make swappable pussy for boys too to make it fair, "cuntboys" are a thing too

21 hours ago, Derai said:

True, but the rework would be worth it cuse would create automatically separate pose menus, also having a different color name in profile (purple for example) for intersex avatars would make it easier and avoid awkward situations like "Sorry, may I ask you if you have a dong or not?"  xD

38 minutes ago, Stronos said:

Then make swappable pussy for boys too to make it fair, "cuntboys" are a thing too

True, but the rework would be worth it cuse would create automatically separate pose menus, also having a different color name in profile (purple for example) for intersex avatars would make it easier and avoid awkward situations like "Sorry, may I ask you if you have a dong or not?"  xD

True that. 
And a larger rework like this might be needed at some point. IS needed truthfully. 
But I think it’s almost a pipe dream to wait for it. 
Better to request smaller incremental changes that Are within the skill and attention span of the Dev. 

23 hours ago, Derai said:

Probably not much, since a 3rd transgender would basically just see it like a male would I imagine, then have a transgendered girl on girl/men. Since poses already there those made at least that probably be what you see and nothing else. That said I imagine it's gonna be a rabbit hole since splitting female and transgendered up will like point how few animation poses they have compared to heterosexual ones more visually, when they're not sharing animation poses together under same gender category.

4 hours ago, Stronos said:

Using the same logic – if devs gonna add girls with a cock as a third gender they also should add boys with pussy as fourth gender, to make it fair. 

But honestly... Did you ever see anyone on these forums or in the game to ask for it? For themselves, not for some theoretically existing FtM transgender or someone with cuntboys fetish (which is waaaay less popular and niche comparing to futa kink), not just to be fair, but to satisfy a real need? I did not. I met a transman there, but he was just playing as a male and was happy about it. I don't think devs have a goal of being fair. But they probably have a goal to satisfy their customers. Or at least I hope they do. So what the point of adding someone that would require a huge load of work if there is no real demand for it? 

About making girls with a penis into a separate third gender... I personally up for it, though I can see why some people are against it. It would make the game better for a lot of people here. Easier for girls who don't want to accidently grow a dick in the middle of the sex. Easier for some bigenders and tgirls who play as a girl with cock, sissies and other folks who prefer it this way to escape awkward situation when their partner did not bother to read a profile. Easier for lazy idiots who don't bother to read profiles too, lol. But yeah, it would negatively affect peeps who using cock on their female avi on occasion, for some fantasy RP and stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AliceEmilyM said:

Each set of poses are clearly labelled 'Foreplay' 'Anal' 'Vaginal' etc etc. so I'm not quite sure what your problem is.

Yes, poses are labeled when you are choosing which one you want to propose to your partner, but they are not labelled when you getting the pose invite. It's often very hard to tell if it's an anal or vaginal pose. 

1 hour ago, Derai said:

The Threesome poses do however NOT clarify if it includes Anal sex. So that might be one of the issues?

Since there would be 3 people each of which probably engaged in a different sex act it would be almost impossible to label each action for each person clearly

10 minutes ago, AliceEmilyM said:

Since there would be 3 people each of which probably engaged in a different sex act it would be almost impossible to label each action for each person clearly

That’s a valid point. 
Threesome mechanics need some improvements anyway, but that’s not on topic here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, AliceEmilyM said:

Each set of poses are clearly labelled 'Foreplay' 'Anal' 'Vaginal' etc etc. so I'm not quite sure what your problem is.

Poses.jpg

„My problem“ is that it is unclear for some poses when someone invites you. I am obviously able to tell when offering a pose but thanks for the red arrows. 😑

35 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

Kind of related to this - but for my futa friends, can the option of having a dick whilst being fucked in the pussy be a thing please? Don't some futa's have a pussy and cock?

I think that would require a change in the avatar model I think.
The balls now cover that area, so they'd need to create a new model for it, which might be to much hassle for them. As it would also force them to recode some of the animations
(layman speaking so don't pin me on this)

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, _Sophie_ said:

Kind of related to this - but for my futa friends, can the option of having a dick whilst being fucked in the pussy be a thing please? Don't some futa's have a pussy and cock?

all futas technically do have a cock and a pussy.. futa, or futanari, is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism. Futa though has also come to be used to describe dickgirls, shemales, transgender girls.. at least that's how it looks to me. Call a tgirl a futa though and they may either go off on you or simply be nice and correct you. However, there is a trick in game for those that play as futa to have a penis on during vaginal poses, it's as simple as clicking shoes on and off again if the penis option is not available.