3DXChat Community

Anyone else having problems with screenshots?

SallyFourth

• 1 month later...

Or I would just put the whole directory of C:\Games\3DXChat in exclusions so that way the whole game would be free from possible features being blocked from antivirus programs. 

Edited by Solo Darling
misspelled a word

I had this bug as well after installing Windows 10 on my PC (was on 7 before). I had to install One Drive and the game automaticly saved screenshots there. All was working fine until yesterday : unable to save screenshots again, yet I did nothing to One Drive (except stopping if from synchronising but that was a while ago and didn't have any impact).

Here's the message I found into the game's log :

SAVE SCREENSHOT
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
om:dby()
<CaptureScreen>d__18:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

Failed to store screen shot (C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents\3DXChat\Screenshots/2021-04-09 19-25-27_158449.png)

(Filename:  Line: 82)

PS : I didn't change anything concerning my firewall nor anti-virus.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having this problem. I've actually had it from when I first installed the game in March 2019, but after the next Major update it was working, and then a few updates after that it stopped working again, sometime late last year. I did a full uninstall (including app data and the 3dx settings and the (empty) Screenshots folder in Documents). I tried the suggestion above of adding it to my Avast anti virus exceptions and still no luck.