3DXChat Community

Yamis's days

Silvio

After a intense and confusing 🤸‍♂️ weekend, struggling with my chronic love disease, I am wondering how this week will devolve 🧘‍♂️ . This is one of my favorite Bowie's songs. We will be heroes, and as dolphins  🐬 swimming together 🧑‍🤝‍🧑

I love you all, my secret friends 🥰

Edited by Silvio

1 hour ago, OLESYA said:

Yamis Silvio
I love it OLESYA. Uauuuu Your first video!!! . The song is amazing (Loreena McKennitt - night ride across the Caucasus, I got that information from your site)and gives me peace today.🥰 Thanks. The film is also a classic. I remember Rachel Welch (well you know ;) being teenager she was one of my dreams 👩‍🦰... 😏 ) and thanks to you I recover this memory of the One_Million_Years_B.C movie . As a matter of fact, that movie has no dialog, as I could remember, being your selection very smart. Combining the movie with this song, you made a better version, one million years away. Thank you for this gift. Congratz 🏆 !!! @OLESYA 
-->  see more about Gentle Music Video! 🖤

This is an old song, about the marvelous characteristics of our woman and how impact in us.... This song was very famous many years ago. The video tries to follow symbolically the meaning 😁

❤️

Edited by Silvio

1 hour ago, Whimsy said:

Could not care less about Eurovision anymore. Norway, with the group Keiino won the people`s vote in 2019, yet they ended 5`th `cause a few jury members vote count more than "400" million others. 

That's happen frequently in Eurovision. However, we can revive the event for us, your memory remember them for us

and The Spirit in the Sky remains . Thanks @Whimsy for remembering this. In fact, I liked them a lot.

The link for the edition, today is

At least trying to see the show, it could be interesting. Best regards.

Edited by Silvio

4 hours ago, OLESYA said:

Really amazing @OLESYA! I will need to see the video several times to catch all its fine detail. There are some I know but many other not . Thank you for this beautiful video. I have some references from San Petesburgo, because some good russians friends I have 😉

❤️

17 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I have found sarcasm in your previous words by this video. Good video, thank you 👍

Dear Ex, no sarcasm at all, I have Russian friends in real life 😊 and they are from St Petesburgo, a place I want to visit some day 🛕.  In February 23 we celebrate together the man day each year, drinking vodka, eating some delicious fish eggs (the red ones, black ones are not so delicious), with bread with butter. At the end of these meetings, after some drinks, as usually, I don't remember exactly what we talked about, while  trying to find the correct path home. Perhaps what you did note was this joy accomplice I am sharing with you🤭

❤️

Edited by Silvio

This a "classic" Led Zeppelin song, 1979. This video in particular, combines the old images from Robert Plant, and his family before this song was firstly published, with Robert's today. At that time, Robert lost his little son, Karok which appears with his sister (Carmen Jane in this video - consult https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Plant ). I believe the album Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy, the LP image, where you see some children waking over a mountain are Robert Plant sons.  The images in this video are really beautiful  with the magnificent song about a big lost....

🖤

Edited by Silvio

4 hours ago, Silvio said:

Dear Ex, no sarcasm at all, I have Russian friends in real life 😊 and they are from St Petesburgo, a place I want to visit some day 🛕.  In February 23 we celebrate together the man day each year, drinking vodka, eating some delicious fish eggs (the red ones, black ones are not so delicious), with bread with butter. At the end of these meetings, after some drinks, as usually, I don't remember exactly what we talked about, while  trying to find the correct path home. Perhaps what you did note was this joy accomplice I am sharing with you🤭

❤️

Thats what I meant. Same russia, nothing different.