3DXChat Community

Dear Lisa and Gizmo We want communication!

OLESYA

Dear Lisa and Gizmo, I wrote to you so that you listen to ordinary players! Why do you need this forum? This forum is needed for communication between players and the administration. If one side does not listen to the other side it will not be good for the game!  Hear our cry! I hug you all and kiss you from Russia with love)

Good luck dear. It will never happened. many of us tried many times but other side people have swear in god not to communicate except post few pics or notice either here or in discord channel. that is why discord channel is dead and forum is dead too except few handful peoples. my guess is they are old people who doesn't bother to talk or communicate.

Honestly think they been a lot better about it than in the past. That said you have not really specified much about where exactly you don't believe they're communicating enough. It's obvious even for bigger companies that they may not see every single forum post or suggestion put out there, if that's the part you're referring to.

I saw the Discord channel it seems less interesting that this Forum. I tried to look there some place to ask some technical questions (even a bug I found), but I seems is not working. In the Forum I found more life, and active people. If up to us keep this working posting some content as better we can. About giving/receiving feedback from the company perhaps we need to use the "formal" way

iv38H0c.png

This must introduce a ID case in their costumer queue task list and perhaps do some press .