3DXChat Community

The teased update.

Anaganda

On 3/2/2021 at 12:56 PM, Gizmo said:

Hey guys! As I told before we are working on a few updates. The first one is about our collaboration with another adult company and I can't tell you details yet. Work is going well but we need more time. And the second update is about clothing and its customization. We are trying to do our best to improve the quality of this new feature and I'm sure you will like it!

Your answer is much appreciated. I'm also among those who are criticizing at times the lack of communications and sometimes unfulfilled promises (might be a personal thing but I did love a working TV feature for example...)

But when there is a communication with the playerbase, there is barely anything to complain about. I'm sure 90% of the people do understand everything, if you reach out to them.

Keep up the good work and thank you for your response. 

7 hours ago, Tsela said:

Your answer is much appreciated. I'm also among those who are criticizing at times the lack of communications and sometimes unfulfilled promises (might be a personal thing but I did love a working TV feature for example...)

Imagine being able to project a video onto an object like we do with the materials...
We coud have working cinemas 🤩 But I understand the copyright / legal issues with this.

On 3/2/2021 at 5:56 AM, Gizmo said:

Hey guys! As I told before we are working on a few updates. The first one is about our collaboration with another adult company and I can't tell you details yet. Work is going well but we need more time. And the second update is about clothing and its customization. We are trying to do our best to improve the quality of this new feature and I'm sure you will like it!

Actually, I just caught this re-reading his post. He let it slip the second update deals with customizing clothing.

I think it logical to infer that update has customizable clothing.

looks like it's getting closer to the update getting releases.

If I was betting Over and Under and 3 weeks was the time, I'd bet Under.

overunder.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by THX

If you ask me, Gizmo brought all this grief on himself.

The first mistake he made was mentioning it before it is even really ready for release.

By doing so he has started all this discussion and high hopes for members. IMHO

Sit tight and it will be out soon. This game is the best game in the genre and we should all just sit back, relax and enjoy this amazing world that, really, we all have made, Gizmo just provided the tools.

Updates don't make this game what it is, WE do.

As my mother always told me, good things come to those who wait :D

8 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

If you ask me, Gizmo brought all this grief on himself.

The first mistake he made was mentioning it before it is even really ready for release.

By doing so he has started all this discussion and high hopes for members. IMHO

Sit tight and it will be out soon. This game is the best game in the genre and we should all just sit back, relax and enjoy this amazing world that, really, we all have made, Gizmo just provided the tools.

Updates don't make this game what it is, WE do.

As my mother always told me, good things come to those who wait :D

Communication is a good thing, and keeping the community updated on what they are working on is cool, it makes us all feel they game is moving forward, but sadly, 3dx has a very bad history of updates that never happened and lack of them too.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, TelveaSuicide said:

dont go to vegas, you'll lose your shirt

20 hours ago, TelveaSuicide said:

dont go to vegas, you'll lose your shirt

Claiming to know better after the fact - is simple. Isn't it?

Sorta like saying "I knew what those lotto numbers where gonna be" after the drawing?

Edited by THX

18 hours ago, THX said:

Claiming to know better after the fact - is simple. Isn't it?

Sorta like saying "I knew what those lotto numbers where gonna be" after the drawing?

you claimed it would be 3 weeks, its been longer than that looking at the calendar, so where was I wrong in my supposition you shouldnt make bets?

19 minutes ago, TelveaSuicide said:

you claimed it would be 3 weeks, its been longer than that looking at the calendar, so where was I wrong in my supposition you shouldnt make bets?

"If I was betting Over and Under and 3 weeks was the time, I'd bet Under."

LOL you need to learn to read

I never claimed anything. That is a guess based on a 50/50 probability.

A claim is...

Claim

tr.v. claimed, claim·ing, claims

1. To demand, ask for, or take as one's own or one's due: claim a reward; claim one's luggage at the airport carousel.

2. To take in a violent manner as if by right: a hurricane that claimed two lives.

3. To state to be true, especially when open to question; assert or maintain:

Class dismissed.

Edited by THX

49 minutes ago, THX said:

"If I was betting Over and Under and 3 weeks was the time, I'd bet Under."

LOL you need to learn to read

I never claimed anything. That is a guess based on a 50/50 probability.

A claim is...

Claim

tr.v. claimed, claim·ing, claims

1. To demand, ask for, or take as one's own or one's due: claim a reward; claim one's luggage at the airport carousel.

2. To take in a violent manner as if by right: a hurricane that claimed two lives.

3. To state to be true, especially when open to question; assert or maintain:

Class dismissed.

well... although if we can get some update after 3 weeks, but just a cage pose...... is this really worth for 5-month waiting?

Edited by Lunarelf

4 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

well... although if we can get some update after 3 weeks, but just a cage pose...... is this really worth for 5-month waiting?

I think to complain is irrelevant tbh. The cage is small potatoes and most really don't care about it judging from the voting. I can care less about it myself.

I'm sure they and the company they are working with want to get the update out as soon as possible to make money from it and as the Lovenese site stated before being taken down, they expected there to be issues and bugs. I'm sure Lovense - if that is who they are working with, doesn't want to get a bad name for their products because of 3DX. If it doesn't work nearly flawlessly, people who buy the product on their website and then pay for a subscription here in addition if it doesn't work right would be PISSED. . Can you imagine the outrage? I can.  I wouldn't want my company working with 3DX to have a bad name because it wasn't ready for release. Would you?

As for those here, you know how it goes around here. If 3DX released it tomorrow and there was  bugs people would be whining it is buggy.

Edited by THX

10 hours ago, THX said:

I think to complain is irrelevant tbh. The cage is small potatoes and most really don't care about it judging from the voting. I can care less about it myself.

I'm sure they and the company they are working with want to get the update out as soon as possible to make money from it and as the Lovenese site stated before being taken down, they expected there to be issues and bugs. I'm sure Lovense - if that is who they are working with, doesn't want to get a bad name for their products because of 3DX. If it doesn't work nearly flawlessly, people who buy the product on their website and then pay for a subscription here in addition if it doesn't work right would be PISSED. . Can you imagine the outrage? I can.  I wouldn't want my company working with 3DX to have a bad name because it wasn't ready for release. Would you?

As for those here, you know how it goes around here. If 3DX released it tomorrow and there was  bugs people would be whining it is buggy.

That seems to be the issue surrounding the teased updates: they are too niche. At least with the cages, since that's the only thing confirmed for now. The toy integration is just speculation, unless I missed something.

It would be relatively okay for them to be taking this long if the updates were big (as in World Editor big, like clothing editor or something), but to wait this long for something a small portion of the players will use/enjoy? Yeah,

There is a slight chance that this update with clothing editor, and all the rest of the blings got lost in the trash bin of development, like quite a long line of unrealised promises, like for example working tv again, and pose editor. And some might ask about this a few years down the road (if they are still around that is), what happened to it.

Most likely because of poor development practices and mismanagement of priorities. Just like many times before.

I'm just saying.

Anyway cheers. Stay healthy, eat your veggies guys.

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

There is a slight chance that this update with clothing editor, and all the rest of the blings got lost in the trash bin of development, like quite a long line of unrealised promises, like for example working tv again, and pose editor. And some might ask about this a few years down the road (if they are still around that is), what happened to it.

Most likely because of poor development practices and mismanagement of priorities. Just like many times before.

I'm just saying.

There is also a chance that the next update will blow our minds and will change the game forever!

12 hours ago, Tsela said:

I'm just saying.

A friend and I were talking about this the other day, wondering about the second update and how that its probably being pushed back further and further by the delay of this secret update.

Even if they have a low amount of updates and even if they are working on the cooperation with another company AND even if all takes some more time.....

The thing which is urgently needed, and which wouldn't cost the world, would be a customer management...someone who is responsible for the communication with the gamer (aka customers), who spreads the informations about updates in the forum, discord, telegram etc on a regular base, who forwards the communities suggestions to the devs, who is the more or less neutral interface between the customers and the company.

Most of us would be able to accept a lot..... as long as they would get the informations regularly and as long as someone would react on their suggestions, hints and complains.

For my opinion the company just doesn't pick the low hanging fruits.

3 hours ago, LindaRLP said:

Even if they have a low amount of updates and even if they are working on the cooperation with another company AND even if all takes some more time.....

The thing which is urgently needed, and which wouldn't cost the world, would be a customer management...someone who is responsible for the communication with the gamer (aka customers), who spreads the informations about updates in the forum, discord, telegram etc on a regular base, who forwards the communities suggestions to the devs, who is the more or less neutral interface between the customers and the company.

Most of us would be able to accept a lot..... as long as they would get the informations regularly and as long as someone would react on their suggestions, hints and complains.

For my opinion the company just doesn't pick the low hanging fruits.

that's exactly what they do on discord, just without the react to gamers with all suggestions and complains.

seriously, what they need to do it's just---slow down, listen to the community, and gave several useful updates: maybe poses(not like the cage, but something really "new" and can't achieved by builders), maybe costumes, or maybe some new building objects, this will all bring people back, and make em scream. But they choose to make some toy options(or not...?) for those 10% ppl who bought them, and ignore the free objects, mods, animations and what players really need...

well, can't say that's bad or not, it's their choice after all. but this is really unpleasant, either for the people who already wait for new things for half a year, or for people who want to join the game