3DXChat Community

trials and tribulations of a once good game

robo

I have been in this game now for 9 months, and just want too say I feel it has changed, and for the worse, I am not logging in as much anymore, and am really contemplating on leaving. First of all I want to APOLIGIZE for my last few posts, I was not trying to offend no one, and if I have,I truly truly am sorry.For those that know me, I am a good guy, not a negative , rude disrespectful type, I try to be social positive and have fun. I RESPECT all, and am not against any sexual orientation, I have friends in all genre.I think it is honorable and courageous for people to come out , and this game makes that a reality, and that is awsome. I am a man who has never attacked anyone in forum or in game, whether it be in pms or , like some peeps in local..I Have witnessed peeps scrutinize , call names, talk down and attack and be outright vicious and rude too others, but I have never done this, and people like that are negative and dont deserve to be on here. The game for me anyways has gone from fun and everyone just bieng friendly too each other, and just having a blast to, peeps segregating themselves into thier own groups,doing thier own thing and keeping to themselves.Another thing I noticed is the decreased chat in local and in some of the areas, something I have allways tried to help spark, in hopes that others will chat with others they dont know, and makes more people chat too meet others..I for example, when I started, I would go to sinn, and there would be people chatting, greeting eachother , also thier was alot more interaction with the girls, that were trying too strutt thier stuff on stage. This, I would say that it is getting better now, it is hit or miss there now at Sinn , with social interaction in local. So anyways I just think this game is great , and will get better if we all just respect eachother, and stay social, positive and have fun.When someone is friendly, try to be courteous and respond back when you can, and if you do, try and be friendly, everyone, well most of everyone is just like your self , just trying too meet new people and have fun. Those who choose however to ridecule, slander, be rude and call names, to others that are just bieng friendly have no place here, MY opinion everyone here is welcomed, should be treated fairly, respected and appreciated, I think the more positive and friendly people we have in the game, the more fun the game, and the most amazing experiences and a much tighter closer community...Thankyou all too whom know me and whom do not..For reading this post....ROBO...))

Hi Robo, 

You are going throught the normal process of playing 3dxchat. When you start, every thing is fun and fluffy and cool. With time, you get more aware of what is around you and well, it where most people start to criticize. 

I have seen countless time the syndrome.. it was better when I started. And it was about the same a years ago... I can pull post from the forum from a years ago saying the exact samething you are saying now. The game didn't change that much, you change or your relation with 3dxchat changed. 

It easy to put the fault of your increasing lack of interest on others. I can tell you that what never really the case : 

The game for me anyways has gone from fun and everyone just bieng friendly too each other, and just having a blast to, peeps segregating themselves into thier own groups,doing thier own thing and keeping to themselves.Another thing I noticed is the decreased chat in local and in some of the areas, something I have allways tried to help spark, in hopes that others will chat with others they dont know, and makes more people chat too meet others..

You just start to notice the complexity and somewhat rivalry that populate the game. It was like that when I started more than a years ago and it still like that now. 

We got the wierd habit to remember the past as if it was all nice and fluffy and perfect but it rarely the case. ;)

It is what it is

It will be what you make it

Sometimes it's the worst parts of being at high school...other times it's like being with your best friends for a night out...and other times it simply rocks your world. In terms of the community It is everything we bring to it and nothing more.

I've been here just over a year now and sometimes it feels like a hollow pit of petty bickering and senselessly nasty drama. At others it lifts me up with the way people support and care for each other. It can be cliquey and I hate cliques so I'll never be part of any of the little groups that inevitably form but that can be a lonely road to walk. It's a choice you make same as irl

That's also part of the reason I stand against anything that encourages any kind of segregation in the community...don't care what it's under the guise of.

It is what it is

It will be what you make it

Sometimes it's the worst parts of being at high school...other times it's like being with your best friends for a night out...and other times it simply rocks your world. In terms of the community It is everything we bring to it and nothing more.

I've been here just over a year now and sometimes it feels like a hollow pit of petty bickering and senselessly nasty drama. At others it lifts me up with the way people support and care for each other. It can be cliquey and I hate cliques so I'll never be part of any of the little groups that inevitably form but that can be a lonely road to walk. It's a choice you make same as irl

That's also part of the reason I stand against anything that encourages any kind of segregation in the community...don't care what it's under the guise of.

Hey doll very good response, very positive, and you mention all the issues one has to mount t hrought here, and wish all were so positive and open, and yes I agree, it can get very lonely in here, but bringing the positives in light makes us on reflection a more a happy group...Lets celebrate the open attitude too all..))

I've felt the same way at times. They're have been nights when I've been ignored in almost every room I've been to. This game has its ups and downs. There are still lots of great people and great people joining all the time.

Yes Rooney this is why I posted my thoughts and feelings on here, to make people a wee of thier own, and hopefully discuss in a positive way, and think, to make it a positive amd bring peeps together, we should greet and try to reach out to all , who try and reach out to us, makes us closer as a family and makes all fee welcomed..))

Hi Robo, 

You are going throught the normal process of playing 3dxchat. When you start, every thing is fun and fluffy and cool. With time, you get more aware of what is around you and well, it where most people start to criticize. 

I have seen countless time the syndrome.. it was better when I started. And it was about the same a years ago... I can pull post from the forum from a years ago saying the exact samething you are saying now. The game didn't change that much, you change or your relation with 3dxchat changed. 

It easy to put the fault of your increasing lack of interest on others. I can tell you that what never really the case : 

You just start to notice the complexity and somewhat rivalry that populate the game. It was like that when I started more than a years ago and it still like that now. 

We got the wierd habit to remember the past as if it was all nice and fluffy and perfect but it rarely the case. ;)

Hugss Robo I have fet the same also it's not the game that has changed we change want different things , be it Love when we came here not wanting it, better sex poses, of me I just want to fit in, at first I can to see the beach cause I heard about it , well lets just say I never left, and good or bad we Grow become better want more, No one stays the same, you will get back that feeling you had when you started , smiling just wait and see give it time :)

Hugss Robo I have fet the same also it's not the game that has changed we change want different things , be it Love when we came here not wanting it, better sex poses, of me I just want to fit in, at first I can to see the beach cause I heard about it , well lets just say I never left, and good or bad we Grow become better want more, No one stays the same, you will get back that feeling you had when you started , smiling just wait and see give it time :)

thankyou jewel, for your support, and ow I am sad that the bullshit, has made a very dear friend leave, who is dear to me, miss twiggs, so the nore we can all grow together the more peeps will want too stay..thankyou hun..)))

I agree with some of the other comments. having been here 14 months now, i have experienced many highs and also some low points, i have had times of great fun, and other times been really bored, but its no different to rl life. We have a diverse community, from all corners of the world, they are not always going to just click and be in party mode and sometimes you will get drama, not everybody just gets along. I have been taking a break recently, but look forward to coming back refreshed and excited again.

Thought I would jump in here too, I only joined within the last 48 hours (and been on it nearly all of that...), having a keen interest in psychology and plenty going on in real life, this game has presented a lot of typical thoughts to me along with new ones.

Long story short as they say, and as many have already suggested, there are ups and downs that you will have certainly noted yourself. My first time on, everyone was buzzing and busy (it was Valentines day of course). Next day almost no one. I've seen this on anything from Habbo Hotel (in my younger years) through to Second Life and 3Dchathouse - dare I say even full on MMORPG games and the like - always the same - a bit like that piece of a person without all the trimmings (nerves, stutters, lack of self confidence etc) that make a person in their true self. In some cases it leads to really nice people being able to break barriers, for others, a chance to be mean. Likely neither being that way in real life to such a degree.

Finding good company, making good friends that are compatible with yourself, and picking your times to go on - weekends seem busiest for example. And no doubt you've tried many different things, but with any luck, more updates will lead to more entertainment. I've not seen anyone try volleyball yet?

Competitions, stories, games - there must be interesting things people can start experimenting with (sexual stuff aside)? (forgive my ignorance though I am very new here and not familiar with much yet). I'd say do what you need to do to make you happy, if coming off makes you happier then thats a good move. However, if it won't change anything or might make you feel less happy then stay on another month at least, see if there's anything a group of us can do and I'd certainly give it a shot and support anyone else! Only needs one person with an idea, the rest soon follows and builds up. I am imagining being trapped in an elevator with a group of others. Everyone can sit silent but eventually someone comes up with an idea for game, or anecdote etc. Hope that makes sense?

And again, please forgive me if I am getting all this wrong. My best wishes whatever you decide with in the end!  :)