3DXChat Community

SPRINGFIELD CITY

Paulita

• 2 years later...

To who ever reposted to this old thread, Thank You!

This build is H O L Y F U C K amazing, does not even look real, I can't believe how accurate it is for what there is to work with in the editor.

After seeing these pictures, I would have to say this is the best builder in 3DX hands down!

Very unfortunate this person is no longer with us, may they rest in peace.

You just don't see this level of commitment and imagination in here very often, like never.

This build must have took this person 2 years to make, WOW.

19 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Paulita, the creator of Springfield City, passed away sadly 😥
Olesya sometimes opens this most unique room, to keep the legacy of Paulita alive.

🇫🇷 Je suis choqué. Quelle tristesse. Elle était si gentille. Paix à son âme. 😢

-----------------

🇺🇸 I'm shocked. How sad. She was so sweet. May she rest in peace. 😢

Edited by Khallum Troy

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2023 at 6:26 AM, Diana Prince said:

No estoy seguro, pero no lo creo. Paulita, la creadora de Springfield City, falleció tristemente 😥
Olesya a veces abre esta habitación tan singular, para mantener vivo el legado de Paulita.

hahahahaha.....my dear Diana......🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thank you all for your condolences, but no, here I am, more alive than ever... My real life has me very busy and the 6 years that I lived inside 3DXchat were more than enough, I miss it and I would like to return, although I don't have the same time to make these rooms, luckily Olesya opens it from time to time and for me it is an honor that you do it. The least expected day I will visit my dear virtual friends again. Kisses and hugs to all of them

jajajajaja ..... mi querida Diana ......
Gracias a todos por sus condolencias, pero no, aqui estoy, más viva que nunca..
Mi vida real me tiene muy acupada y los 6 años que viví dentro de 3DXchat fueron más que suficientes, lo extraño y me gustaria volver, aunque no tenga el mismo tiempo para hacer estos rooms, por suerte Olesya lo abre cada tanto y para mi es un honor que lo haga.
El día menos pensado volveré a visitar a mis queridos amigos virtuales.
Besos y abrazos a todos ellos

7 hours ago, Paulita said:

Thank you all for your condolences, but no, here I am, more alive than ever... My real life has me very busy and the 6 years that I lived inside 3DXchat were more than enough, I miss it and I would like to return, although I don't have the same time to make these rooms, luckily Olesya opens it from time to time and for me it is an honor that you do it. The least expected day I will visit my dear virtual friends again. Kisses and hugs to all of them

Mi vida real me tiene muy acupada y los 6 años que viví dentro de 3DXchat fueron más que suficientes, lo extraño y me gustaria volver, aunque no tenga el mismo tiempo para hacer estos rooms, por suerte Olesya lo abre cada tanto y para mi es un honor que lo haga.

Ohhhh that's SO good to hear! And I'm really sorry to have spread those false news 😵‍💫 I'm sure something must have gotten lost in translation when I heard that you "are no longer with us"...

But hearing you are well makes me really happy 🥲 I hope we'll meet in 3DXC again or just chat on Discord (dianaprincex).

Kisses 😘

Edited by Diana Prince

On 2/3/2024 at 4:45 PM, Paulita said:

OH MY GOD !!!! I'M MORE SHOCKING !!! 😮😮

Well I'm glad you're fine ! And by the way, Happy New Year and best wishes and above good health
Keep going to make beautiful and amazing room if you can 😅😘