3DXChat Community

Let’s talk about skirts...

_Sophie_

This will likely fall on deaf ears as most things do here (but I may as well tag @Gizmo & @Lisa) but I figured I’d vent here anyway just incase...

Firstly, can we please have the option to leave skirts on during sex? If I’m giving a guy a BJ irl my skirt doesn’t always get removed, same as when I’m getting fucked irl too, I actually prefer clothes sex, so let us keep these on in the game too... (would also be nice to have the option to move panties aside and not remove them outright)

Second, for my futa/TG/femboy friends; please let dicks be visible under skirts. As above, clothed sex is fun, especially when role playing, but it kinda shitty when a female avi with a dock has to remove their clothes so they meat-snake appears.

These are both easy fixes, so please put them in the game. 

2 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

Firstly, can we please have the option to leave skirts on during sex? If I’m giving a guy a BJ irl my skirt doesn’t always get removed

If we talk about blowjobs, I would love to be able to keep any kind of bottoms. Actually I think we should be able to keep our bottoms during any pose that does not require access to vagina/penis/anal.

2 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

Second, for my futa/TG/femboy friends; please let dicks be visible under skirts. As above, clothed sex is fun, especially when role playing, but it kinda shitty when a female avi with a dock has to remove their clothes so they meat-snake appears.

These are both easy fixes, so please put them in the game. 

Yeah, would be great. But for some reason devs are not adding limp cocks in the game, even if it seems like an obviously needed and pretty fundamental thing for sex-game. And without limp cocks there is no way to make cock visible under the skirt/dress, it would just go through.

Edited by Xizi

On 2/20/2021 at 12:52 PM, Xizi said:

If we talk about blowjobs, I would love to be able to keep any kind of bottoms. Actually I think we should be able to keep our bottoms during any pose that does not require access to vagina/penis/anal.

Why exactly should the bottoms be removed for vaginal/penis/anal access? You know some people like to grind through clothes, right?

Like ... Nobody is saying we should not be able to remove clothes. But being locked out of some clothes when entering some poses is S T U P I D.

The developers just don't know how sex works. They think that magical unicorns appear and undress you the moment you and your partner decide to get down and dirty. Otherwise they would not have implemented this absurd idea of automatic undressing in the first place. 💢

Imagination runs a lot in this game as the RP writes. imagining the possibility of clicking on one of your clothes and having the choice between 3 to 5 different striptease for the rental to give would not be great. this introduces the fact of removing or not removing the clothes for sex. the choice not to completely lose the clothes also I am thinking of the panties

16 hours ago, LauraXXX said:

Why exactly should the bottoms be removed for vaginal/penis/anal access? You know some people like to grind through clothes, right?

Like ... Nobody is saying we should not be able to remove clothes. But being locked out of some clothes when entering some poses is S T U P I D.

The developers just don't know how sex works. They think that magical unicorns appear and undress you the moment you and your partner decide to get down and dirty. Otherwise they would not have implemented this absurd idea of automatic undressing in the first place. 💢

The reason is simple, they want it to be easy for the users and that's good in my opinion... Have a look SL if you want to see what a mishmash cluster of ideas meshed into a user interface looks like, its nothing short of an abomination.

Edited by JenC

1 hour ago, JenC said:

The reason is simple, they want it to be easy for the users and that's good in my opinion... Have a look SL if you want to see what a clusterfuck of ideas meshed into an interface looks like, its nothing short of an abomination.

I am a not much of a gamer.  To log in, pick my outfit, and choose a room to immerse myself in within 30 seconds is appealling to me.  I  a fan of a one price subscription model, and not going broke trying to obtain additional pieces to my in game experience.  I am this person.  My hope is we see the game continue to evolve with updates like this, but with bigger hope in keeping the interface and pricing simple.  Its you that are here that I am looking to hang with and enjoy this time together.

2 hours ago, JackPine said:

I am a not much of a gamer.  To log in, pick my outfit, and choose a room to immerse myself in within 30 seconds is appealling to me.  I  a fan of a one price subscription model, and not going broke trying to obtain additional pieces to my in game experience.  I am this person.  My hope is we see the game continue to evolve with updates like this, but with bigger hope in keeping the interface and pricing simple.  Its you that are here that I am looking to hang with and enjoy this time together.

Seems you aren't woman so you won't understand need of clothes.

47 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

Seems you aren't woman so you won't understand need of clothes.

You are correct,  Lexxxxi, I am not a woman.  Nothing catches my eye more than a well dressed woman that fits the vibe and theme of the room, yet makes her stand out.  I appreciate it, really. To have more options of clothing,  and to stay true to this thread, the ability to control how said clothing comes off?  All for it.  Men definitely could use additional choices as well. 

I have ventured to other games similar to 3DX and the interfaces by and large suck.  And way back, there was a time in another game I was going broke adding clothing and other in game options.  My point is we try to keep this part of 3DX the same.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, JenC said:

This is the only feature I truly miss from the dll now, I know there are other small things that were cool but this is what I miss most, being able to control the clothing.

I can almost see someone making a client that hooks into the existing launcher and offers more flexibility whilst still forcing members to pay so it’s all a bit more above board