3DXChat Community

Bug: Shift + C toggles visibility of mouse cursor

Xaufin

12 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

It's even mentioned in the manual I think.
I use it to hide the mouse pointer when I record a video in 3DXC. But a different shortcut would be better.

CTRL+z to hide menu so u record without mouse cursor is showing up and no menu ofc 

alternative from ur recording software chose to hide cursor :) 

On 2/20/2021 at 12:53 AM, Alivia2 said:

CTRL+z to hide menu so u record without mouse cursor is showing up and no menu ofc 

On 2/20/2021 at 12:53 AM, Alivia2 said:

In fact it is SHIFT-Z that hides all UI but the mouse cursor!
Mouse cursor you have to hide separately whith SHIFT-C or even better in your screen recording software.

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2021 at 1:17 AM, Xaufin said:

I've finally figured out why every time I type "Club" when sharing a room, it makes my mouse cursor disappear. I thought it was something else and just restarted the client to fix.

But now I've discovered that Shift + C while doing that hides my mouse. No idea why this absurd little shortcut exists, but can we get rid of that @Gizmo :)

I agree. I had this happen tonight while I was hosting and trying to DJ live on the fly. I had a very stressful couple of days and just wanted to get on the deck and it was just one thing after another and then this happened. I'm sitting here thinking "crap, what's that key combo I got to press on my keyboard again to bring it back!?" Nobody could remember I reached out to other servers and I just said forget it and I ended up having to log out of the game and then come back. 

I agree @Gizmo this annoying little shortcut shouldn't exist. Please get rid of it. Thanks.