3DXChat Community

Somewhat Slutty Girlfriend looking for Roleplay Partners

JulyaAlekseeva

Hello everyone. I've returned to 3DX after a few years break, and got 6 months sub, so I plan to find some fun on that term here and that's why I've decided to write this topic. To search for partners not by scrolling ingame profiles or being approached there by Randoms.

So, lets get to the topic. (My ingame name is NetorareGirlfriend , mind on it if you wanna catch me there)

Who I am as a Player?

Female, 25 years old, live in the one of Ex-USSR countries. I speak/write on both English and Russian, and you shouldn't worry about quality of roleplay texts with me since I'm mainly playing on English.
I love creating a little and long stories ingame, especially in such great game as 3DX chat that allows a great base of recourses to be used for visualization purpose. I love to mix visual and text part, supporting my actions with a nice descriptions, of course not such detailed as it could be if I'd have to write all things by text, but I think it's important to give my partner enough basic and erotic info to keep him excited and entertained, and of course I expect this in return.

I'm doing text Roleplay for a few years, using F-list for English RP and Vkontakte for Russian RP, but anyway I think 3DX chat provides different experience that I'd love to feel again.

Who I am as a Character?

12599a772c0e0648c286c86d74cf882fe2022621.thumb.jpg.7e0ff7e4a269ddd61da51df790cf71a7.jpg

If you'll ask me do I have a concrete Character or I play as a different character for every scene, my answer will be Yes and No. I mean, yeah, I have some common features about my Ingame Character, one of them can be appearance for example, or some story/character feature that is common for various different stories, like living in specific city, or studying in the school, working somewhere or having a hung black male as an ex boyfriend.

But in general you shouldn't worry about fitting story to my character, since I'm always eager to fit myself for a nice idea changing details of my biography as it's needed.

Mainly I play a girl in relationships, and very rarely - a Wife. I just enjoy Girlfriend role much more, so... I play as a Girlfriend who can be in different kind of relationships with her boyfriend, like he could be a virgin who doesn't really excites her, but she's a good girl and thinks like she can't cheat despite on the fact that she thinks about it quite often. 
Or they can be a regular happy couple where she even has no idea what is Big Dick and how she can be excited by the fact she cheats on her Boyfriend, but with the help of his Bully or other character she starts to change, being corrupted by him and/or other Dominant guys.
There is actually many options, and mainly all them depend on the mix of Location, Situation, Lover's person and Boyfriend's person (if we play in threesome).

Which play I'm looking for? 

Generally I enjoy such a rare theme as "Netorare".
"Netorare" (NTR) - May be translated as "chush stealing". And exists as a genre in anime or manga. NTR stories can be written from the point of view of any character in the love triangle, but the goal of this story is to make reader see or feel a pain and betrayal from betraying and betrayed characters.

When we talk about Roleplay interpretation, that's becomes more obvious. I love to be the girlfriend who's being seduced by another guy or man, and find it especially hot when this man is somehow connected to my boyfriend in the good or bad sense. I can be his college Bully, his evil Boss, his bossy Father, or more cocky and arrogant Brother, his not-so-loyal Best friend, Asshole Roommate or just some random dudes. Usually it's includes strong corruption element based on changing girl's relation to her boyfriend in the bad way, and of course in a good and loving way to the abuser who fucks her and bullies him, or just treats him bad.

So, I'm looking for various type of play. One on One with a Bully (Dominant Lover), threesome with a Bully and Boyfriend, and one on one with the Boyfriend to show and explore how our relationships changes.

Of course if we talk about one-shot scene usually it's variant 1 or 2, while variant 3 is for long-term stories.

Don't confuse Netorare with Cuckolding please, since there is specific difference between these themes. Like if in the Cuckolding scene/story boyfriend or husband usually becomes Cuck willingly and enjoys the cheating of his girlfriend/wife with other man, licks other male's cum from her holes and etc. In Netorare he suffers, he's not enjoying what's happens, because obviously he's losing his girl to another guy, and if in cucking sucking her cum-covered holes it's okay, in Netorare that will probably make boyfriend even more pathetic in girlfriend eyes. In Netorare Boyfriend can be physically and mentally hurt, but all this relates to the character.

You as a player behind the screen can love and enjoy all this, while you'r character - not. If that makes you horny - we can play, but if you still prefer classic Cucking - don't bother me.

My Kinks/Fetishes?

You can find more serious info and more detailed profiles of mine on the F-list - https://www.f-list.net/c/Netorare Girlfriend
But here is the shorter version of things I love and not.

| Top Kinks |
- Netorare/Cheating scenes.
- Open/Close distance cheating.
- Seduction and Corruption.
- Big Dicks (Big Black Dicks especially adored)
- Rimming (Giving)
- Anal Only Lifestyle. (Including Oral sex)
- Public sex.
- Group sex (MMF, FFM) and Gangbangs.
- Rough and Hardcore sex (Verbal abuse, Slapping my face/tits/pussy/ass, Hair pulling, Bites and Bruises).
- Nasty sex (Spit, Sweat, Musk)
- Femdom (Giving).

| Loved Kinks |  
- Risk of Pregnancy.
- Breeding and Pregnancy.
- Bimbofication.
- Profile play/

| Taboo Kinks |
- Heavy Nastiness (Scat, Smegma, Real dirt).

| Top Desired RP Parters |  
- Boyfriend's Bully.
- Black Males.
- Older Males.
- White Boyfriend(s).
- Boyfriend's Best Friend.
- Boyfriend's Brother.
- Boyfriend's Father.
- Boyfriend's Boss.

A bit of inspiration captions made by me ;)

19516162.thumb.jpg.0127252f8ffbe42da8e413b233739ee5.jpg19518415.thumb.jpg.2928a664167c28a7fe3bf28c8814fc4b.jpg19516098.thumb.jpg.f08181e66afe72be67ad05c2b7db60c1.jpg19519087.thumb.jpg.4506370bf95cbacddcfb2b43e7eedea8.jpg19518453.thumb.jpg.1bda182c4c8321a5b16a2e3da3b8aa52.jpg

Edited by JulyaAlekseeva

• 2 years later...