3DXChat Community

*****RESOLVED***** NO IN GAME SOUND WHEN CONNECTED TO TV WITH HDMI CABLE

MaraWinterdyde

EDIT!!!!!  I REINSTALLED THE GAME AND THE ISSUE HAS SINCE BEEN RESOLVED!!!!! ( I would delete this topic but I am unsure of how to do so. Thank you)

So I have this FANTASTIC laptop.....my baby.... but she's broken. She has a shattered screen. This is why I have her set up to my 55" tv so that I can go online. I have been using my other laptop that I had in college but the lag in some of the rooms is ATROCIOUS. So I use this one because it's got more ram and a much smoother graphics card.

But, just like it says, I have NO in game sound when my laptop is connected to my 55" tv with an HDMI cable. I can hear the sound from the tv for all the computer stuff including my YouTube videos...but when it comes to hearing any music streaming from the rooms in the game, NOTHING. 

I checked the sounds settings and there really isn't anything in game to fiddle with other than toggling it off and on. I checked the sound settings in my laptop which is how I found out that all the laptop sounds are coming through the tv. It's just 3dxchat that I can't here. Nothing. No music...footsteps....nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, 

Mara. :)

Edited by MaraWinterhyde

• MaraWinterdyde changed the title to *****RESOLVED***** NO IN GAME SOUND WHEN CONNECTED TO TV WITH HDMI CABLE