3DXChat Community

Are there anyone finds out the game is been kinda boring...?

Lunarelf

First, I'm not trying to be karening around... but after a deeply thinking on the toilet(don't ask me why......it's a sad story when you forgot to bring anything readable with you in the restroom, in 3:00am midnight😛)... what I found out is:

after a long----time dancing, colding, drinking, building, making mods, hoping for new clothes or join the new clubs and listen to the new streaming of DJ,,, what we got here?

we have building system, the regular sex poses in animated... and several clothes to choose---although we have clubs, bars and and DJ... but what do we got after a good sex?

nothing new... but keep repeating the sex, dancing and listening to music.

I'm not trying to be mean to devs or anyone who love and spending hours by hours hard work on this game, and it is the best multiplayer sex games currently exists for sure. but behind those luxury shells...... is there a lonely--empty soul sleeping in there?

↑that's why you shouldn't get drunk and go to the restroom without your cellphone... geez, idk what I was thinking when I'm drunk, so......thanks for read this time-wasting toilet story eh? >///<

2 hours ago, MeiLing said:

oh you may want to have friends, hang out with them, chat with them.... I have never been bored in near 5 years.

I tried....... but the fact is only a small amount of my friends in game are like "normal friends", but the others just want to fuck me= =

irl... I'm sorry to say but I'm kind social anxiety disorder, so most of the time I'd rather just go outside to a bar or arcade, order a glass of cocktail for my self, then stay at there for hours. but due to the virus spreading, everything, everywhere is closed...well, I lost the only possibility lefts that I might got some effective social time, and maybe that's why I feel so lonely and boring, but still don't want to quit the game. at least there's some place I can built something kinky deeply in my mind :D

There is the game, and then there are the people that play the game.  I may have joined the game to indulge in some naughty fun during this long drawn out isolation due to the pandemic.   But it will be so many of you that I have met that will keep me here long after the pandemic has subsided.  This game has been a vehicle to travel the world, and meet a variety of people that I just enjoy being around.  I can't forsee that ever becoming boring!

There are 2 schools of thought on this on why players get bored....Is it a sex game where people also build and play music and dance?
....where they find out if they are lousy dancers and terrible DJ's and can't build and only have the sex to go on....well....THAT gets boring quick
and they say goodbye to the game.
....or....Is it a social outlet 
in hopes of meeting real people....i.e. Snapchat....Match.com etc.
I believe most players feel it falls under the first school.....although there are the rare hybrids that manage to merge virtual with 
RL....although this can sometimes be highly costly..... financially and emotionally.....but it does happen on rare occasions.....
about as often as hitting the lottery...lol.....but it does happen. 
3dx is not nirvana....it is what you make it. :)

On 2/18/2021 at 3:09 PM, Jade Kali said:

There are 2 schools of thought on this on why players get bored....Is it a sex game where people also build and play music and dance?
....where they find out if they are lousy dancers and terrible DJ's and can't build and only have the sex to go on....well....THAT gets boring quick
and they say goodbye to the game.
....or....Is it a social outlet 
in hopes of meeting real people....i.e. Snapchat....Match.com etc.
I believe most players feel it falls under the first school.....although there are the rare hybrids that manage to merge virtual with 
RL....although this can sometimes be highly costly..... financially and emotionally.....but it does happen on rare occasions.....
about as often as hitting the lottery...lol.....but it does happen. 
3dx is not nirvana....it is what you make it. :)

I don't need to meet in real life, actually: that's what I'm trying to avoid from. And unfortunately: I'm those players who want 3dxchat could be even better: it's already good, and it could be better, but why we're still here, just having sex, building non-animated objects, trying to get something new from clothes which hardly updates(and updates as we want), and dancing till the world goes to end?

No, there's more thing we can do: just several days on work, several new rig-animations, and some new game modes, it could make the game even better! player will love it, devs will be famous , even the game itself will be written in history!

But what we have now?

Ain't we just those ghosts sleep in an empty shell, and dreaming about pearls? 

My suggestion is do what you hinted at and indulge more in real life activities, and when none are available find some other outlets for entertainment at home. Elsewhere on the internet, Netflix etc. With that, here and there jumping on 3dx might sound like a good idea some random night. More like a “just ok but still worth playing on occasion” video game on any other platform. Then have in mind what you enjoy the most about playing there and focus on that once you get on. Even if it’s just screwing around in World chat. But if you really feel you are just repeating the same old things every time you play and it’s boring for you, then move on from it. Good luck.

Edited by Coldheart

• 2 months later...