3DXChat Community

33 days and I'm out this bitch.

Coldheart

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Now this is interesting, yesterday I came across a BBC who had JimmyJuice as his babygirl.  Not that it was his fault, JimmyJuice was playing on his SexyDiva alt at the time so an understandable mistake.  JimmyJuice ... oh my apologies .. SexyDiva is no longer that BBC's baby girl.  Well that none of that is interesting, actually its routine stuff, no the interesting part is that the BBC had already been told that SexyDiva is a JimmyJuice alt.  I do not know who told him this but I am reaching out to you now ... please contact me in game to discuss and share information.

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 12:24 PM, ChloeRocksterMinx said:

😸😸😸😸

poor old JimmyJuice still using some stupid alt name to try to embarass genuine players.  That old boomer trick no longer works you sad old Detroit dipstick.  Time to update your playbook huh?  Now playing on 3DX as SexyDiva or BreeSummers or LexiMansfield simply will not work anymore.  Everyone now knows those alts are just the names used by the alt formerly known as JimmyJuice.  At least if they do not I get a lot of pleasure out of informing those who dont that their dicks are being sucked by a JimmyJuice alt xD.   Anyway enough said, you bore me mostly.  Well you are JimmyJuice.  Who could be more boring than that old boomer? Right?

On 10/22/2021 at 7:00 PM, ChloeMinx said:

poor old JimmyJuice still using some stupid alt name to try to embarass genuine players.  That old boomer trick no longer works you sad old Detroit dipstick.  Time to update your playbook huh?  Now playing on 3DX as SexyDiva or BreeSummers or LexiMansfield simply will not work anymore.  Everyone now knows those alts are just the names used by the alt formerly known as JimmyJuice.  At least if they do not I get a lot of pleasure out of informing those who dont that their dicks are being sucked by a JimmyJuice alt xD.   Anyway enough said, you bore me mostly.  Well you are JimmyJuice.  Who could be more boring than that old boomer? Right?

Shame on you for lying to me so much Chloe. It was so wrong of you.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:00 PM, ChloeMinx said:

you have to be one of the most annoying people i have ever encountered rockster, please leave me out of you and jimmy's gay lover spat from years ago. fuck i didn't even play here when that shit happened between you two. i never did a single bad thing to you in the game and then you go crazy with this jj bullshit on me over and over. thats how people figured out who you really are in the first place, but i guess you were too dumb to think that thru. you have to be one of the meanest, disgusting people on 3dx, youre so gross, i cant imagine anyone in the game wanting to fuck you, not even with a dead man's dick.  anyway, leave me the fuck alone. you think you can just bully someone constantly into making lies real, youre wrong. all it does is make you a lowlife twat, thats it, nothing else

ps. do yourself a favor and stop dressing your avatar like a guy would, you look like shit

and gosh this doesnt sound like you at all does it, you sure seem to know alot about "tricks" yourself haha, i had no idea until now you are also the UK nutcase that was making so many forum accounts like perfectstorm. its simon! haha the last part is my favorite, you are doing the same shit, that might be the most messed up part of this all lol! see rockster if you just would have never taken up your beef with jj and direct it at me, nobody would have probably ever figured out you were rockster. guess you can delete your profile and comments on here rockster to try and erase your past, but you cant erase peoples replies to you, haha. oh well, if nothing else it gives you more reasons to dislike him. i wish u the best of luck with that, now leave me alone and go away little person

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Edited by actiDIVAte