3DXChat Community

33 days and I'm out this bitch.

Coldheart

To my surprise when I went to turn off my automatic renewal for 3dx today, I unexpectedly discovered I have an entire extra month of playing time, or 28 days to be exact.

What a very interesting journey it has been to be part of this community. There is and has been so many interesting and good people along the way, some still here and some that have already left too. And of course there has been small isolated groups of people who are total pieces of shit. You know who you are. If you are thinking I'm talking about you then I am talking about you. It is what it is.

It's almost scary to think I've been playing here for over 6 years. That's messed up, though I played much more frequently the first 4 years of belonging to this community and only in small, strategically timed spurts the last 2 years. Things started here on a very high note and I had more fun playing this game than I probably deserved. Definitely made some bad mistakes, as most others do, in those early years but was big enough to own up to them, only to have the repercussions of some very sick and demented people far outweigh my original actions. My warning to anyone new here or still finding there way here is to avoid those people like the plague. They ruin and destroy anything they come across. After a while it will just be routine to separate them out and keep a safe distance.

After those problematic early years, I just kind of plateaued into a role of being an almost cartoon-like caricature of my original self, which was really quite comical, because what people had made me into was far more interesting than who I really am. I suppose that is just natural for people with small, weakened and repetitive minds.

After a while this became rather tedious, and tiresome and that is when I finally decided to remove myself from the bizarre blown out of proportion and inaccurate depiction people had and were making out of me. This decision became especially easy when over time I saw how badly and how often these people were hurting others and ruining their experiences here all under my name. Sadly on rare occasion I still see it happening today. I'm just grateful these days the vast majority of players here see these people for what they really are and always have been: totally negative fucking nutcases.

With all that aside, the last two years have been a much more pleasant and entertaining experience, even if I have not been here that often, but really that might make it an even better experience to not be here that much. It is really easy to get burned out on this place and sucked in so deep you lose yourself in this place and get overly disconnected with your real life. I'm not sure if there is any right or any wrong in those situations, that is for you to determine in your own life. For me, it was no longer maintainable and became extremely unhealthy. It was most definitely not easy for me to pull myself out of the situation either. These days I do not see any fault in the game itself for similar struggles happening to some other people here, but instead the blame is in the person playing. In my own personal experience that person obviously being me.

So here are the last 33 days and cheers to all who made this place such an incredible place to be. To all the rest ... well you know where you can go.

Edited by Coldheart

good riddance JJ but sadly this is just another of your long and intricate tissue of lies.  I'm sure you will be back in a very short time, could I suggest BreeLexi for your next alt?  Of course all this depends on when you stop taking your meds again and how long that lasts .. experience suggests 6 months and you will be back hating on everyone again as per your normal med cycle.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:55 PM, ChloeMinx said:

good riddance JJ but sadly this is just another of your long and intricate tissue of lies.  I'm sure you will be back in a very short time, could I suggest BreeLexi for your next alt?  Of course all this depends on when you stop taking your meds again and how long that lasts .. experience suggests 6 months and you will be back hating on everyone again as per your normal med cycle.

Chill out Rockster, and Kitty Caitlin wants his shirt back bro.

There's something I have noticed over maybe the last two years or so playing here, and that is that some of the worst personalities in the game have for the most part seemed to vanish from 3dx. Obviously not all. Look above for a reference to that fact, but most have. I was pondering why just a few days ago and I came to the conclusion it was not because these players had become better people, not much chance of that happening when they make no actual effort to change and improve. But instead I think the better nature of those good people in the game slowly but surely pushed them out. Similar to a splinter in your thumb perhaps. Then I thought to myself it could not just be the goodness of others that would make these people exit, so then why?

It dawned on me that at one time this game was much smaller, with much less people, and the game for years did not develop in ways that would attract better or more people to play it, so these cancers were merely allowed to fester without removal and of course spread their sickness along to others. However, as the game has made such incredible progress over the last few years it brought an influx of fresh faces and fresh personalities, mostly with the intention of enjoying their time here and having fun, and it made those people that rotted out the core of this game for so long obsolete.

With that, and their horrific personalities and equally bad behavior, they could no longer sustain their presence here and so they were forced to go somewhere else. Where? Who the heck cares. All I can say to that is thank you 3dx. You did well.

5 hours ago, Coldheart said:

With that, and their horrific personalities and equally bad behavior, they could no longer sustain their presence here and so they were forced to go somewhere else. Where? Who the heck cares. All I can say to that is thank you 3dx. You did well.

Maybe I am lucky, fortunate,  or pleasantly obtuse enough to not see it first hand, but this relative newcomer here has not experienced the toxic ones.  However, I know they exist through others I have met who are, or have had to deal with them.  I have also seen the trolling here on the forum, and I do try my best to ignore them.  I would hope those in my circle are the ever increasing majority for my benefit and for you, all of us.  And that means me being respectful,  positive, and kind as well.  What has served me well outside 3DX seems to be working very well inside the game.  Killin' with kindess, so to speak.  Peace!

I hope you make it out and flourish.

I also hope you take whatever positives you can and look and smile occasionally. 

And if you do end coming back? So what? It’s not like you’ll be the first and last to do so. That’s your business at the end of the day. 

Regardless of the outcome, G’luck and may the Schwartz be with you. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been real 3dx. Ok, maybe real isn't the best choice of words, but it has been something. There comes a time in every 3dx'ers life where they must move on, or instead they risk being that creepy crazy guy in a mask who sits in a stool by the Sin Club stage all day, every day. And nobody has time for that, except of course those that have nothing BUT time for that.

There's an old saying that goes "it's not over until the fat lady sings," but in 3dx you would be hard pressed to find many ladies, even fat ones. So instead I like to think RobT is out there somewhere singing instead. Thanks buddy.

Take care everyone. ✌️

Edited by Coldheart

Maybe there is hope for me, since I have never been much of a fan of Sin Club!  We have our reasons to have found ourselves in this place, and reasons for leaving.  I repect that.  I know my time is coming with spring time warm weather and the lifting of Covid restrictions that will land my butt back in an office, which will lead to less time in game.  Take care and safe travels wherever life leads you!

On 2/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, Coldheart said:

Chill out Rockster, and Kitty Caitlin wants his shirt back bro.

ah so here you reveal yourself as JimmyJuice as if nobody actually knew that.  Also I have never used your old Rocker alt name Jimmy whoever that might be.  Also also who is Kitty?  Actually couldnt care less.  Finally I know The Madame is another JimmyJuice alt as SexyDiva, LexiMansfield, and 300 others.  Chill out?  The 80's are missing you Jimmy!  Do you still say stuff like 'why dont you stay in your own lane?'  Rock on bro!  (googled that 80's reference which I am given to understand means something to boomers like you).

• 2 weeks later...