3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

1 hour ago, NakedNikki said:

Totally agree Lexxxi, 6months since the last update and what do we get? Clothes from the 1950's???  Is this a sex site or are we going to CHURCH??? The poses??? fine 2 bed poses that look great?  the rest PFFFFT. Did it really take so much effort to come up with this crap????

I asked Lisa if I could help with poses with some kind of training program or a clue how to make them, All I got was a name of a program and figure it out myself Then show her what I can do... Yeah so take a few years to figure it out... Maybe NOT!!!

Clothes??? who's grandmother made these rags?  I come from a very sheltered life that had to dress from head to toe everyday and I come here to be down right slutty and what do we get, coveralls with shorts that go just about down to the knees that belong in the men's section???  

A new 3some pose? PFFFFT  tell me who can figure out any of the FFF poses without ending up with a DICK??? byt the time we get it right we might have well not started at all.How about making separate avi's for TG's and FUTAS and giving the same poses men have????

OK You want to do an update and make your subscribers happy. LET US MAKE OR AT LEAST EDIT OUR OWN CLOTHES!!!! AND WHERE IS THE POSE EDITOR THAT WAS PROMISED EONS AGO??? AND GET ROCCHI BACK!!!!

AND AGAIN!!! DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT THE POSES ON TOP OF THE LIST AND FUCK UP ALL THE POSES THAT PEOPLE HAVE MADE IN HERE?????  NOW WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE NUMBERS AGAIN???? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DEVS????  SHOW US YOU CARE ABOUT THE LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS AND STOP FUCKING AROUND WHEN OTHER SITES ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY ON UPDATING, AND YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN THAT SURPASSING THIS ONE BY FAR!!! WHY AM I YELLING???? BECAUSE I'M MAD AS HELL!!! 

fuck it, no one is listening anyway or cares as long as we pay to play!!!!

btw the hoodies don't even work right!!!

Aliviax has some great poses I've seen but she wants to get paid.  what would it take to make a third person to fuck the girl from behind when she is giving a blowjob on the 3rd oral couch pose? I met the girl who made that pose and she said it would be easy and would work on it but I guess she is gone too now??? Fucking great!!!!  6 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT??? GEE THANKS!!!

You and many others complain about this stuff and are never happy. Don't like the new clothes? Don't wear them. Not all of us want to dress up like a slut 24/7, including me and you know me Nikki. Don't like the poses? Don't use them. There's a reason why I never do 3somes, especially with all girls. Better yet, if ya don't like any of it, stop paying for a sub and go back to RLC or Second Life? I like you Nikki but not all of us are here to fuck around when we log on regardless if you, like so many others, think this is just a sex game :P

11 hours ago, LaylaK said:

Some people will never be happy... I like the update, its new poses and clothes and breast movement is much much better now than before where we all had like silicone tits !

Thank you devs !!! :)

ps.: indeed lipstick doesn't work anymore, but you already know that :)

i agree with you about unhappy peoples. For them the update is shit because they don't have 50 poses in it lol.

Though i wouldn't say that the breasts movment is much much better. It was perfect before the update and now we almost get hit in the face by our breasts while only walking as they move like uuuh .... the english jelly. Devs give me back my normal bounce !!! Not everyone have jelly melons in place of breasts.

I love the new skirt and the new panties and most of all the new bra/corset (it's ages that i was waiting a bra or corset without straps :)

About the lipstick, i didn't pay attention but i think i was still having my black lipstick yesterday.

Looking at what is written up about this update it is very much exactly what I expected it to be. The Lovense integration is done how I thought it would work and some new poses and clothes. Yes it is not anywhere near 5 or 6 months work, but don't forget Gizmo also said something about a clothes editor as a second update and depending on what he has in that could involve a lot more work. 

Not everyone will use the Lovense toys, likely if I was still in the game I wouldn't. But there was a time when I would have loved it as I actually had one. I saw someone mentioned that couples that are away from each other could use them to get a connection sexually. That is how it was for my then BF and I 6 years ago when he use to work away from home and be away for weeks at a time. That was when I asked if they could be integrated into the game, plus something no one has said in here yet is that there was always a toy for guys but until now there has not been one for girls. Maybe there won't be that many people will use them, maybe they will become really popular, who knows, but there wouldn't have been that much work to add them and it will add something to the game.

I think I will reserve my opinion on if the devs are working well on the game until we see what is in the next update and how long it takes for it to be added.

All in all, I’m happy we finally got an update, but I’m underwhelmed by the content. 

The clothes are nice, although one of the shirts seems to be missing some texture or lighting, it’s just an plastic looking mass. 

The one thing I truly Don’t Like about this update is the unwanted change to breast physics. 
It was ok before but now I get back pains just watching my avatar dance or walk. 
Just looks Wrong and Painful to me. 

I see that some people seem to like it though, can we maybe get an option for different levels of ‘wiggle’ or something?

But yeah, overall my opinion on the update is ‘meh’

I agree with Derai above...I hate the breast physics...me and Anison were talking about how painful it looked earlier today. They are going in every which direction as we dance. Hope they change that back to what it was before. I can just imagine the production meeting on that one...ummm yeah.-J

13 minutes ago, Derai said:

All in all, I’m happy we finally got an update, but I’m underwhelmed by the content. 

The clothes are nice, although one of the shirts seems to be missing some texture or lighting, it’s just an plastic looking mass. 

The one thing I truly Don’t Like about this update is the unwanted change to breast physics. 
It was ok before but now I get back pains just watching my avatar dance or walk. 

I see that some people seem to like it though, can we maybe get an option for different levels of ‘wiggle’ or something?

The breast change is among the best things in the update....

Edited by MeiLing

16 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

The breast change is among the best things in the update....

That’s perfectly fine, I heard more people say they liked it. 

But I don’t, so I would love an option to switch back to how it was before 431

If not, I think I’m just going to have to switch the physics off entirely. I can’t stand the extreme motions now. 

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Looking at what is written up about this update it is very much exactly what I expected it to be. The Lovense integration is done how I thought it would work and some new poses and clothes. Yes it is not anywhere near 5 or 6 months work, but don't forget Gizmo also said something about a clothes editor as a second update and depending on what he has in that could involve a lot more work. 

Not everyone will use the Lovense toys, likely if I was still in the game I wouldn't. But there was a time when I would have loved it as I actually had one. I saw someone mentioned that couples that are away from each other could use them to get a connection sexually. That is how it was for my then BF and I 6 years ago when he use to work away from home and be away for weeks at a time. That was when I asked if they could be integrated into the game, plus something no one has said in here yet is that there was always a toy for guys but until now there has not been one for girls. Maybe there won't be that many people will use them, maybe they will become really popular, who knows, but there wouldn't have been that much work to add them and it will add something to the game.

I think I will reserve my opinion on if the devs are working well on the game until we see what is in the next update and how long it takes for it to be added.

they also forget to give girls vibrators to play with self. based on work it just a week's work. as girl i want dresses and heels not those ugly hoodies. i guess not everyone is young here as some old people are fine even if there is no update.

2 hours ago, Derai said:

I saw Gizmo yesterday in World Chat saying that they didn't actively change anything with breast physics. And someone else said that this was due to some changes in the Unity Engine. As far as I understood him, the "weight" for body parts did change, and he even gave the values. 
No idea if this is true, so take it with a grain of salt. But if yes, then it might be easy for Gizmo to adapt the breast physics.

15 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I saw Gizmo yesterday in World Chat saying that they didn't actively change anything with breast physics. And someone else said that this was due to some changes in the Unity Engine. As far as I understood him, the "weight" for body parts did change, and he even gave the values. 
No idea if this is true, so take it with a grain of salt. But if yes, then it might be easy for Gizmo to adapt the breast physics.

While I don’t think that anything changed in regards to the outdated Unity Engine 3DX runs on.

It does fit the pattern of unintended things popping up after any content update. 

3DX feels like it’s a super shiny sports car, but under the hood it’s held together by chewing gum and duct tape. 
Every time they change something, something unrelated breaks. 
Sigh...

They need more staff so they can run quality control. 

5 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

And I guess many of us would volunteer as beta testers. For free, for god's sake, lol.

Think that be kinda pointless, been done before where it moved from 32bit to 64bit, most naturally migrated over anyways before it was shutdown the old version. Because many wanted to be where their friends were and the two different versions were not synching together, so think while some complain it wouldn't be long before they were over at test version server too.
Once they see their friends moving over there, since usually not like bugs are going to be game breaking most the time. So many who are gonna just wanna hang with friends, will move and not care about the bug like we seen before.

Despite the fact that the developers are trying to make the game better by adding Lovense and new sex poses, the vast majority of players see 3DX as a dance game rather than a sex game for adults. Of course everyone is free to play how he or she wants to, but if you only see dozens of rooms with dance parties every night, then in my opinion the intended purpose of 3DX has been missed.

40 minutes ago, DesiMcLaren said:

the vast majority of players see 3DX as a dance game rather than a sex game for adults.

This bit I have to disagree on. 
For every Dance Party room, there are two ORGY-FUCK-whatever rooms where people just stand around at Spawn sending random colds at everyone else at spawn. 
Hoping that someone clicks accept and they can cycle through a few sex poses and get themselves off that way. 

I would argue that the organized Dance rooms are in fact a minority in the scope of the game. 

8 minutes ago, Derai said:

This bit I have to disagree on. 
For every Dance Party room, there are two ORGY-FUCK-whatever rooms where people just stand around at Spawn sending random colds at everyone else at spawn. 
Hoping that someone clicks accept and they can cycle through a few sex poses and get themselves off that way. 

I would argue that the organized Dance rooms are in fact a minority in the scope of the game. 

Lol, when you enter a FUCK ORGY with 70 people, the vast majority of the people are dancing there, as example: go to the ROOFTOP - pool & fuck party with 65 people now

Edited by DesiMcLaren

1 hour ago, DesiMcLaren said:

Despite the fact that the developers are trying to make the game better by adding Lovense and new sex poses, the vast majority of players see 3DX as a dance game rather than a sex game for adults. Of course everyone is free to play how he or she wants to, but if you only see dozens of rooms with dance parties every night, then in my opinion the intended purpose of 3DX has been missed.

The game has a very strict intended purpose? 

I don't think so.

I don't think people are missing anything.

11 minutes ago, Tsela said:

The game has a very strict intended purpose? 

I don't think so.

I don't think people are missing anything.

that's right, most of them don't miss anything either, but that's exactly what I'm trying to say. It is a social platform where people meet, talk to each other and can dance and that is 90% of the players. Only I belong to the 10% who see 3DX as a sex game and that is definitely missed in the evenings when there are only dance parties

23 minutes ago, DesiMcLaren said:

It is a social platform where people meet, talk to each other and can dance and that is 90% of the players.

You saying it like these 90% of players who like to dance and chat not participating in ERP / virtual sex at all. I mean of course there are some people who really does not, but most people lewding too, they just don't want to do it with some random guy/girl they met 2 mins ago. Many people want to first know person at least a little, establish some mental/emotional connection, flirt, dance together. Then go for something more intimate if personalities click with each other.