3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

On 28/01/2021 at 19:17, Angelqueen said:

Ce qui est très ennuyeux, c'est que les développeurs testent combien de temps les joueurs tolèrent le manque d'améliorations ... pourquoi améliorer le jeu si les joueurs ne parlent pas de son manque? Parce que les développeurs sont si effrontés et ne prennent même pas la peine de nous tenir informés de l'avenir ... c'est mon dernier abonnement pour moi. Je ne renouvellerai plus ...

Le 28/01/2021 à 19h17, Angelqueen a déclaré:

Ce qui est très ennuyeux, c'est que les développeurs testent combien de temps les joueurs tolèrent le manque d'améliorations ... pourquoi améliorer le jeu si les joueurs ne parlent pas de son manque? Parce que les développeurs sont si effrontés et ne prennent même pas la peine de nous tenir informés de l'avenir ... c'est mon dernier abonnement pour moi. Je ne renouvellerai plus ...

Everyone is talking about Lovesense, I don't need it, but there are some here that I have heard that they would like to use what is possible for them now, and that is of course a great one. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to.
What bothers me personally is that the "cage" poses are ONLY connected to the cage and cannot be used individually, because there would certainly be some great uses.
I don't use the cage myself, but I'd like to have the poses.

22 minutes ago, JenniferBoise said:

What bothers me personally is that the "cage" poses are ONLY connected to the cage and cannot be used individually, because there would certainly be some great uses.

Absolutely! I really don't see the point in not offering the poses individually. I mean, they are there. It can't be too difficult to make a trigger for every pose.

We could have built the cage ourselfes, but not the poses.

5 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

I was more thinking of a totally seperate beta server, just for testing purposes.
This would be the normal way in software industry. You have a dev server, a test server and a live server.

Yah I know what you meant Diana, my point was just in past seems way that many would look past bugs on test servers if they were not crippling the experience in favor of the new added content on test server, then people would migrate with their friends until test server actually absorbed community and went into live. Much as people like to complain here about the bugs they're usually impatient enough most time to still go to new content, then look past it until it's fixed to get all new stuff poses etc.

So not really sure if there is any point to having test servers unless it's so severely bugged that most make a pass and only few really go there, otherwise community is eventually gonna migrate their anyways to be where new feature and people are at anyways.

2 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

Yah I know what you meant Diana, my point was just in past seems way that many would look past bugs on test servers if they were not crippling the experience in favor of the new added content on test server, then people would migrate with their friends until test server actually absorbed community and went into live. Much as people like to complain here about the bugs they're usually impatient enough most time to still go to new content, then look past it until it's fixed to get all new stuff poses etc.

So not really sure if there is any point to having test servers unless it's so severely bugged that most make a pass and only few really go there, otherwise community is eventually gonna migrate their anyways to be where new feature and people are at anyways.

Ah, I think we have a different approach to what a test server should be.

For me it would be like this: when the devs have finished a new function on the dev server, this version goes to the test server. Only a few dozen people will have access to this server. These people will have to "stress test" the new functions and give feedback to the devs. When everything works as it should be (no missing lipstick, no clipping, no zero-g breasts), this version is transferred to the live server. If there are still problems, the devs will make a new test version and the cicle begins new.

The test server should never become the live server, that's not best practice.

1 minute ago, Diana Prince said:

Ah, I think we have a different approach to what a test server should be.

For me it would be like this: when the devs have finished a new function on the dev server, this version goes to the test server. Only a few dozen people will have access to this server. These people will have to "stress test" the new functions and give feedback to the devs. When everything works as it should be (no missing lipstick, no clipping, no zero-g breasts), this version is transferred to the live server. If there are still problems, the devs will make a new test version and the cicle begins new.

The test server should never become the live server, that's not best practice.

Yah I know about concept, Diana. Just saying that way test server run in past the there is no connection between test and live server, so if enough people go and stay most time at test server, rest are gonna follow where people are at. They may complain about bugs there but they will still go, also some will because they don't wanna wait for new content.

Only times I have not seen this being case is if new version is very unstable and unplayable for most parts, then tester may go a few hours there report bugs, wait with staying there more hours until it go more stable.

Another good example is Carnal instinct, people be crying whining about patreon getting test version content first. While developers been saying updates would come quarterly when it was tested and as bug free as possible, but also have more content in a bigger chunk that small releases. So much as people always like to complain about bugs, they usually still take bugs till they're fixed if it means getting new content sooner.

5 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Yes, it should be a closed beta, not a public one. And with people who know 3DXC very well.
But we are daydreaming...

That probably be only way it would work, don't think it would as a public test server. But to that end probably been ideal to offer free playtime on it, screen participants and add some daily task with goals for testing. Then maybe revoke the free play access if some participant were not living up to doing their task but just fooling around in it enjoying free playtime.

Edited by TashaTight

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

You saying it like these 90% of players who like to dance and chat not participating in ERP / virtual sex at all. I mean of course there are some people who really does not, but most people lewding too, they just don't want to do it with some random guy/girl they met 2 mins ago. Many people want to first know person at least a little, establish some mental/emotional connection, flirt, dance together. Then go for something more intimate if personalities click with each other.  

I agree...if I had chosen to just randomly have sex with every guy that asked, without even feeling anything...I would have made it about a month and never played again.  

1 hour ago, JenniferBoise said:

Everyone is talking about Lovesense, I don't need it, but there are some here that I have heard that they would like to use what is possible for them now, and that is of course a great one. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to.

the principle of this cage is part of the cooperation between 3dx and lovense. if you don t buy their toy, it won’t gain anything from setting up their virtual game. the development of lovense begins with this cage. we can hope for a big sale to improve his virtual content which will only be accessible to lovense and 3dx partners if they buy their toy. the future of laying in partnership with lovense has only just begun. Will lovense invest in the production of poses and clothes (and construction) for its sex toys? Only the future will tell us

33 minutes ago, pomme said:

the principle of this cage is part of the cooperation between 3dx and lovense. if you don t buy their toy, it won’t gain anything from setting up their virtual game. the development of lovense begins with this cage. we can hope for a big sale to improve his virtual content which will only be accessible to lovense and 3dx partners if they buy their toy. the future of laying in partnership with lovense has only just begun. Will lovense invest in the production of poses and clothes (and construction) for its sex toys? Only the future will tell us

What? You don't need to have Lovense to use the cage. 

Well, the update do exactly what they announced, a bit more even.

they announced the partnership with another company, we have it (cg: lovense)

they announced the cage and we have it

and as a bonus, there is 2 poses that lesbian can use (both in foreplay) and more hetero/shemales poses and some new clothes.

So we can say it's a good update.

Now we have to see if the second announced update (the one with something for the clothes) will also fill all that is and will be announced :)

7 hours ago, Leeloo said:

and as a bonus, there is 2 poses that lesbian can use (both in foreplay) and more hetero/shemales poses and some new clothes.

Now we have to see if the second announced update (the one with something for the clothes) will also fill all that is and will be announced :)

I hope the next update is better

15 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Where was that second update announced?

On 3/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, Gizmo said:

Hey guys! As I told before we are working on a few updates. The first one is about our collaboration with another adult company and I can't tell you details yet. Work is going well but we need more time. And the second update is about clothing and its customization. We are trying to do our best to improve the quality of this new feature and I'm sure you will like it!

23 hours ago, EmmaDK said:

Where was that second update announced?

This second update was announced in the same post than the update talking of the partnership was

*point up* didn't see Wonder Woman wrote what gizmo said about the second update :D sorry WW 

Edited by Leeloo

On 5/11/2021 at 8:15 AM, Derai said:

While I don’t think that anything changed in regards to the outdated Unity Engine 3DX runs on.

It does fit the pattern of unintended things popping up after any content update. 

3DX feels like it’s a super shiny sports car, but under the hood it’s held together by chewing gum and duct tape. 
Every time they change something, something unrelated breaks. 
Sigh...

They need more staff so they can run quality control. 

Hopefully with the partnership with Lovense means that they’ll be pressured to actually deliver something now. Surely the money is there with how many people play this game?