3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

the hopes are great and the reflection takes time. we can imagine the best for this game. this game is a long calm river fed by an additional rain, do not we see the cloud when a meteorite is announced to us. I have not yet discovered this update which is more unmistakable but I hope to find a certain logic of production with cage

Edited by pomme

9 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

On the average....how long is the update taking for everyone?

I shutdown my Avast and it's still taking a lifetime....

I use Avast

First attempt it hung.

It was faster for me to just delete the old version and reinstall fresh from 3dxchat.com. Avast then flagged it as a false positive. 

After giving it an exception, it installed in just a few minutes.

Edited by THX

My lipstick is gone again with this patch...hope it gets fixed fast. Juice is not worth the squeeze in this case. Lipstick was just not a trade off for some new clothes and poses-J

I wonder how many people will use that lovesense stuff...

Anyway, at least we got some new poses, however, they are not really interesting and pretty low quality, boring, and nothing sexy in them... I miss the old times, where poses were more better, fluid and exciting. These new ones are seems the work of someone who not like doing this job or not really care, or beginner.

I wonder why is so hard to pay for a talented animator to make a bunch of cool poses that bring some excitement and new taste to the game....

Edited by Wizard

54 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I wonder how many people will use that lovesense stuff...

Anyway, at least we got some new poses, however, they are not really interesting and pretty low quality, boring, and nothing sexy in them... I miss the old times, where poses were more better, fluid and exciting. These new ones are seems the work of someone who not like doing this job or not really care, or beginner.

I wonder why is so hard to pay for a talented animator to make a bunch of cool poses that bring some excitement and new taste to the game....

To me update is totally garbage. 4 months work only with few clothes and poses. It seems there were sleeping for 90% of time. Beside many things is broken now. People were saying huge update is coming. Totally worthless update

Some people will never be happy... I like the update, its new poses and clothes and breast movement is much much better now than before where we all had like silicone tits !

Thank you devs !!! :)

ps.: indeed lipstick doesn't work anymore, but you already know that :)

We've always had breasts physics. Seems it is the same during sex but it has gotten worse especially when walking, I don't want to imagine while running, I have yet to try running. I did notice the issue with the lipstick... again. Yes again, this happened before with one of the last updates.

As far as the new clothes go: I like the new boots, hoodie and sweatshirt. The new t-shirt looks cheap, not sure what material they were trying to replicate but the old one looks much better. The overalls/dungarees? The one using the t-shirt: the t-shirt looks like the new one, so it looks cheap as well. Why not use the old t-shirt? Better yet, I think something like overalls/dungarees could be a new layer that way someone can put those on with whichever top they choose like t-shirt, tank top, tube tops. The ones without a top underneath, would be nice if it showed the bra I have on underneath if I decide to wear a bra. Speaking of bras: I really like the new bra and could see it being worn more as a top itself than an actual bra. The new panties: I could take 'em or leave 'em, I don't necessarily like or dislike them, maybe with the right outfit put together they could look good, I just haven't found that combination yet. Also... why can't girls have ripped shorts/jeans? If they're able to do this for men, then I would think girls could have them too. I do agree the boys need more clothes and I'm glad we got hoodies as well but I want ripped shorts too damnit! lol Oh, my only complaint with the hoodies is long hair clips thru the hood part.

The new poses are nice. Not a fan of the cage though, although there are a couple of the single poses I would like to see that could be use on either a couch or bed or anywhere else that may seem fitting. I believe there is a typo in the picture for the new 3way pose.. it does not work with mmf but instead mff (I tried with the bots and didn't see that option for mmf)

Oh and also, being able to make the new boots and skirt actual white or any other color would be nice. The way they are now, the colors look weird. Like white looks more like a gray color which gray is fine if that's what I'm going for but pure white or actual color (red, pink, blue, etc) instead of some "washed out" color variant. This also applies to the dungarees/overalls but I'm sure those would have to be a white jeans material like the white jeans we already have. BUT if it can be done for pants and maybe eventually done for the overalls/dungarees, then do it for the white jean shorts too!

Edited by danididit

3 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

To me update is totally garbage. 4 months work only with few clothes and poses. It seems there were sleeping for 90% of time. Beside many things is broken now. People were saying huge update is coming. Totally worthless update

Totally agree Lexxxi, 6months since the last update and what do we get? Clothes from the 1950's???  Is this a sex site or are we going to CHURCH??? The poses??? fine 2 bed poses that look great?  the rest PFFFFT. Did it really take so much effort to come up with this crap????

I asked Lisa if I could help with poses with some kind of training program or a clue how to make them, All I got was a name of a program and figure it out myself Then show her what I can do... Yeah so take a few years to figure it out... Maybe NOT!!!

Clothes??? who's grandmother made these rags?  I come from a very sheltered life that had to dress from head to toe everyday and I come here to be down right slutty and what do we get, coveralls with shorts that go just about down to the knees that belong in the men's section???  

A new 3some pose? PFFFFT  tell me who can figure out any of the FFF poses without ending up with a DICK??? byt the time we get it right we might have well not started at all.How about making separate avi's for TG's and FUTAS and giving the same poses men have????

OK You want to do an update and make your subscribers happy. LET US MAKE OR AT LEAST EDIT OUR OWN CLOTHES!!!! AND WHERE IS THE POSE EDITOR THAT WAS PROMISED EONS AGO??? AND GET ROCCHI BACK!!!!

AND AGAIN!!! DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT THE POSES ON TOP OF THE LIST AND FUCK UP ALL THE POSES THAT PEOPLE HAVE MADE IN HERE?????  NOW WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE NUMBERS AGAIN???? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DEVS????  SHOW US YOU CARE ABOUT THE LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS AND STOP FUCKING AROUND WHEN OTHER SITES ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY ON UPDATING, AND YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN THAT SURPASSING THIS ONE BY FAR!!! WHY AM I YELLING???? BECAUSE I'M MAD AS HELL!!! 

fuck it, no one is listening anyway or cares as long as we pay to play!!!!

btw the hoodies don't even work right!!!

Aliviax has some great poses I've seen but she wants to get paid.  what would it take to make a third person to fuck the girl from behind when she is giving a blowjob on the 3rd oral couch pose? I met the girl who made that pose and she said it would be easy and would work on it but I guess she is gone too now??? Fucking great!!!!  6 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT??? GEE THANKS!!!

Edited by NakedNikki
spelling

22 minutes ago, NakedNikki said:

I asked Lisa if I could help with poses with some kind of training program or a clue how to make them, All I got was a name of a program and figure it out myself Then show her what I can do... Yeah so take a few years to figure it out... Maybe NOT!!!

Lol and what did you expect? That Lisa will give you a personal couching and train you to make animations?