3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

im so angry right now !!!!! Really... its so outrageous thing this update!
Get a f@ing huge promise month after mont..... players wait this with big hearth.. and with bitterness because take so much time! And get this................................................... this is the huge update! I hate liars......

22 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

im so angry right now !!!!! Really... its so outrageous thing this update!
Get a f@ing huge promise month after mont..... players wait this with big hearth.. and with bitterness because take so much time! And get this................................................... this is the huge update! I hate liars......

I hope this update will be good and better pose

I dont know why you call them liars actually. They announced they were working with a 3rd party company and here is the update. They expected to release it much sooner but they didn't, but it was no promise it will be out within a month.

Now if we follow their announcement, this was the first update, so the next one should be something about customization but they never said it would be a clothes editor, only something related to customization.

Some even started to say that this lovense thing had been dropped, so it looks it wasn't. 

I dont mind this update, I just feel clothes and poses could have come earlier, and not wait the lovense to be ready too. But I welcome any update, even if i wont use all of it, something added to the game is always a plus.

In this story again, I only would blame them on the lack of communication. Once they got late, they could have told about it.

Edited by Torax

5 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

The question is: should they have invested so much time for a Lovense update (please raise your hands who wanted this) instead of using their precious development time for the customization update.

Well, the question for them is not only how many of actual players will use it, but also how many new players it can bring them. Lovense is one of if not the leading company in sextoys with remote control. So their customers base is pretty huge compared to the one of 3dx.

Edited by Torax

2 minutes ago, Torax said:

Well, the question for them is not only how many of actual players will use it, but also how many new players it can bring them. Lovense is one of if not the leading company in sextoys with remote control. So their customers base is pretty huge compared to the one of 3dx.

I was gonna to mention something like this too. 
And ask what 3DX is gaining from the deal. 
Almost certainly some monetary compensation included, and it’s going to be interesting if we see any improvements because of it.

I can imagine that game stability is now more important, has to be a good advertisement for Lovense now. 
So that might be a benefit. 
We shall see. 

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

I'm a constant reader of the forum and filled out the surveys, but I NEVER read that someone asked about Lovense integration 😖 There were SO many things suggested that would really help 3DXC evolve. But this is none of it.

I did, over 6 years ago, lol,  and Lovense actually came in the forum, made an account and answered peoples questions. Back then I had one and so did my BF, but I doubt many would buy them just for the game. 

7 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

But is the Lovense customer base the same target group as the 3DXC customer base?
I would assume the Lush is more a thing with cam girls, but I may be wrong.

Yes the camgirls world but not only, many people who have no interest in camgirl but in long distance relation might use these connected toys, and now might discover 3dxchat. If 3dxchat can benefit from the Lovesense exposure, I think it can be really beneficial for them. 

Edited by Torax

41 minutes ago, Torax said:

Now if we follow their announcement, this was the first update, so the next one should be something about customization but they never said it would be a clothes editor, only something related to customization.

Yeah yeah... these are empty explanations ... you can wait another 5 months for the next development (which would have been the previous one) ... and then you get a slider where you can stretch and contract existing clothes. 

It’s very easy to give mysteriously promises.... then when players are enthusiastic, give a shadow of what they hope for. This illusion is very toxic...

I promise
a red car, what will be super cool and fun and your dreamcar... u hope a red ferrari... u get a blue suzuki swift!!!  BUT HEEEY.. ITS A CAR...

Edited by Angelqueen
because

12 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

Yeah yeah... these are empty explanations ... you can wait another 5 months for the next development (which would have been the previous one) ... and then you get a slider where you can stretch and contract existing clothes. 

It’s very easy to give mysteriously promises.... then when players are enthusiastic, give a shadow of what they hope for. This illusion is very toxic...

I promise
a red car, what will be super cool and fun and your dreamcar... u hope a red ferrari... u get a blue suzuki swift!!!  BUT HEEEY.. ITS A CAR...

53OqPty.jpg

plVV1tK.jpg

Well I am sorry but except the part when Gizmo says it will be released in about a month, I dont see anything wrong.

They fucked their timing but for the rest they are doing what they announced.

2 minutes ago, Neur said:

On the lovense webpage it reads that there is over 500 sex positions in 3DXChat!

Well I guess that a pose can count triple, like same pose but MM MF FF -> 3 poses lol

Well, I'll tell you this phrase, better late than never. The game does not stuck, it develops, the conglomeration with Lovense is a great step for the future. More interaction and new experiences. You always want to feel your partner.) Now it's going to get easier.)  If it brings a lot of new players to the game, then the goal is achieved, and the next updates will expand the content base. All in good time. 

45 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

Evet evet ... bunlar boş açıklamalar ... bir sonraki geliştirme için 5 ay daha bekleyebilirsiniz (ki bu bir öncekiydi) ... ve sonra mevcut kıyafetleri uzatabileceğiniz ve daraltabileceğiniz bir kaydırıcı alırsınız. 

Gizemli sözler vermek çok kolaydır ... o zaman oyuncular hevesli olduğunda, umduklarının gölgesini verin. Bu illüzyon çok zehirli ...

Kırmızı bir araba sözü veriyorum , süper havalı ve eğlenceli ne olacak ve senin hayal araban ... u umarım kırmızı bir ferrari ... mavi bir suzuki hızlı olsun !!! AMA HEEEY .. ARABASI ...

Hysteria GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

26 minutes ago, Torax said:

Well I guess that a pose can count triple, like same pose but MM MF FF -> 3 poses lol

Oh, yeah now I understand... Also count MMF and FFM...

I hope they at least made changes to the sex control slider in the game...

30 minutes ago, Torax said:

That' is correct, and so it counts, because each variation is a separate animation, a separate file, each variation is so to speak unique because of the size of the avatars and other variables

1 hour ago, Torax said:

53OqPty.jpg

plVV1tK.jpg

Well I am sorry but except the part when Gizmo says it will be released in about a month, I dont see anything wrong.

They fucked their timing but for the rest they are doing what they announced.

You do the same mistake that every unhappy peoples do about what gizmo said.

He didn't say "we WILL release the first big update in about a month" but "we WANT to release the first big update in about a month".

Even if they WANTED to do the update in about a month, there is always some difficulties that can happen and delay the update. They would be liars if they had say "we WILL"

3 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

You do the same mistake that every unhappy peoples do about what gizmo said.

He didn't say "we WILL release the first big update in about a month" but "we WANT to release the first big update in about a month".

Even if they WANTED to do the update in about a month, there is always some difficulties that can happen and delay the update. They would be liars if they had say "we WILL"

No I don't do any mistake. They fucked up because once this month was past, they didnt give any new expected date. I know very well projects can be delayed, but in this case, you let people know about the delay.  That is my only complain about all this, the bad communication.

1 hour ago, Torax said:

Well I am sorry but except the part when Gizmo says it will be released in about a month

See you said that gizmo said that it WILL be released in about a month. And Gizmo didn't say that so you did the mistake. :D

Though you are right, a small "sorry dear players, due to complexity to implement "thing X or Y" the update will come a bit later" would have been apreciated :)