3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

4 minutes ago, alex9110 said:

Found a web with adult game reviews, and was curious to see what it said about 3dx... at the end there are pros and cons... and guess what...

"Rare fresh updates"... wonder why, lol

3dx.PNG.cd4ce573bfdb27b241f69bb6e0eb5833.PNG

Kinda interesting, got a link to the full review by any chance?

Also. “Great friendly community” but also “A lot of Trolls” sounds about right mhm. Lol. 

17 hours ago, Derai said:

Kinda interesting, got a link to the full review by any chance?

Also. “Great friendly community” but also “A lot of Trolls” sounds about right mhm. Lol. 

Yeah i have the link but i dont think i can post it here, is from another sex game... check your PM

I wonder what Lovense is thinking now as it appears Gizmo isn't applying any more time to this update than he usually does. Lovense will have expected a professional attitude and prompt responses. I doubt very much that the needed coding would be more than 3 months work even for just one person. If Gizmo is treating them like he does his customers what would they think. It is possible this update will go in the same direction as the pose editor.

So guys, have you any heard Gizmo or Lisa said something about update? Yes love to fun and friend and etc... but I am really pissed off so much, I wanted to try new things but all is same... nothing is news... and I want to get more BI-pose sex... wtf where are you Gizmo and Lisa? No report? Come on @Gizmo and @Lisa??? What are you doing? Not care about game and devs? Why is it taking soo long?  Nooo update.. 5-6 months no update

Edited by Arran

It's probably so long because they need to make all the poses of the game compatible with the future new lovense update. And i suppose it's not that easy to make men toys react with women toys, men toys react with men toys (if there is some "MM" toys), and women toys react with women toys.

7 hours ago, Leeloo said:

It's probably so long because they need to make all the poses of the game compatible with the future new lovense update. And i suppose it's not that easy to make men toys react with women toys, men toys react with men toys (if there is some "MM" toys), and women toys react with women toys.

I doubt very much they would go about it that way when it can be done with a control that would work on any pose. Plus if they did it that way it would mean that any new pose would have to have extra work done to allow for the Lovense toys. It is likely it will just work off the speed controller and a speed rating set to each pose, which only involves one addition to a database for each pose. 

It's been over 3 months since he announced it. If a company was to assign that job to an employee they will have well expected it to be done well before then. It is not 3 months work, my opinion from what I understand on what would be needed, 2 weeks work for one person, a month tops. But that is just for the Lovense side of the update and it depends on what else is added. Didn't he also say something about a clothes editor of some sort, if so that could involve a lot more work.

9 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Lovense had removed the 3DXChat section, so I'm not too sure it will be implemented at all.

Yeah, I thought of that as a red flag myself. Giving up on it, or a lot more work needed.

I rember when they added the Kiroo stuff to Curio. Never spoke with anyone who used it, but I know it was added and could be done here too as they are both Unity Engines. It was never really a big topic, so I have no idea how long it took them to get in whatever they did or how it even worked. 

13 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Lovense had removed the 3DXChat section, so I'm not too sure it will be implemented at all.

I don't think many players even wanted an update like that so not a big loss for us and maybe the devs can now focus on the content that has been brought up in surveys. Or maybe we'll just get another cage pose.

22 hours ago, Neur said:

I don't think many players even wanted an update like that so not a big loss for us and maybe the devs can now focus on the content that has been brought up in surveys. Or maybe we'll just get another cage pose.

most interested in quick sex.

It's very convenient isn't it? For half a year nothing to issue and say it takes a long time to develop a huge update ... so you have to get away with half a year of work. With a hint .... and they don’t even overdo it: you get something-nothing information every 2 months. Amazing work, good job, have a nice day! ;) 
Summ: @Gizmo@Lisa