3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

Heeey...I know that it is unethical to disclose these things without permission or even when they are not added to the game, but... just for cheer everyone up... or make the situation more worse...... who knows, I got something here to show you:

https://unsee.cc/album#dW7wt9Bjzg1O9VGs

here's something that I made& donate to them, JUST A REMINDER: they're not officially decide to add these to the game yet. But don't be sad--- at least we got some new clothes if there's no update, well... if devs think those things will work in game

Edited by Lunarelf

These cheaters were banned yesterday. They lost their accounts, time, gold and their money. We are checking server logs and improving protection now. Thanks to everyone who reports cheaters and hackers. Remember, the best thing you can do if you meet them is: Take screenshots Contact support Contact me or Lisa in Discord Warn your friends Be careful guys and thanks for your understanding!
Edited by pomme

20 minutes ago, pomme said:
These cheaters were banned yesterday. They lost their accounts, time, gold and their money. We are checking server logs and improving protection now. Thanks to everyone who reports cheaters and hackers. Remember, the best thing you can do if you meet them is: Take screenshots Contact support Contact me or Lisa in Discord Warn your friends Be careful guys and thanks for your understanding!

And why is this relevant info in this thread?

we are all expecting something from this game (update) and I think we cannot have updates without protecting the server from copy paste of this game. we do not pay for a game reproduction. we pay the real 3dx

8 hours ago, unknown said:

It's already leaked anyways:

https://www.lovense.com/sex-tips/3dxchat

It's a collaboration with Lovense, what contains a synchronization with their sex toys.

They also unfollowed KIIROO (a competitor of Lovenese) recently on twitter, which confirms this pretty much.

Wow,  great find. If this is true and being added. no wonder it is taking a lot of time. They most likely have to make MAJOR client changes. Maybe an entire new client and server-side changes - which would explain some of the updates that have been going on.

Not something I'm interested in, but I argued this was a thing of the future YEARS ago on another platform after seeing a show years earlier on how SL was then working on some kinda Cyber suit a user would wear. Dunno what ever happened to that idea. it was over 10 years ago and before I ever even knew what SL was.  It may have proved too costly for the average perv do to all the sensors in the suit they were planning on (it would give the sense of touch too).

Edited by THX

8 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I am still looking in to see if there is any mention of the pose editor. So there is another big super update on the way is there, I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Well he did say the second update was going to target clothing customization so i don't think a Pose Editor is in the mix as he didn't mention it. He also seemed confident everyone would like whatever the second update would bring.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, pomme said:

we are all expecting something from this game (update) and I think we cannot have updates without protecting the server from copy paste of this game. we do not pay for a game reproduction. we pay the real 3dx

in fact, offgang are not "copying" the game, they're just breaking it without product anything I guess

4 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

now I'm confused what are you talking about 0.0

Someone made a copy of the game, I don't know if it's still out there but there was once a vid on it and it looked much the same. I think off gang are people hacking the game and doing their best to upset people in the game with the hacks. I think that is what pomme was meaning.

I think if the lovense co operation is the big update that a lot of people will be disappointed. I don't think that to be such a big deal and believe that not a lot will use it. They did have a toy that guys could use once that didn't take off and I don't think that adding one for females will make much difference. Even though I once asked if they could be added. Back then I would have used them but I don't think there would have been many do the same. Plus I can see some problems happening when they come out. I can see a good side and bad side to this update if it is the lovense toys.

1 minute ago, Twiggy said:

I think if the lovense co operation is the big update that a lot of people will be disappointed. I don't think that to be such a big deal and believe that not a lot will use it. They did have a toy that guys could use once that didn't take off and I don't think that adding one for females will make much difference. Even though I once asked if they could be added. Back then I would have used them but I don't think there would have been many do the same. Plus I can see some problems happening when they come out. I can see a good side and bad side to this update if it is the lovense toys.

There is still the option for the VStroker. And does anybody really use this stuff?
I hope, too, that this Lovense connection is not the big update they were talking about. There are more important things that should be added to 3DXC.

Screenshot 2021-03-26 133816.png

Well, Lovense clearly is more popular than VStroker. I never met a single person using VStroker, even despite its being supported, yet I saw a lot of profiles where girls and other feminine or bottomish folks stating that they use Lovense and can give a link to their partner. But its still just a little percentage of server's population. 

I don't think that devs making this cooperation to please their current player base to be honest. I believe they doing it for marketing reasons, to be mentioned on the Lovense's site and to attract more players for who the idea of such type of play is exciting. But yeah, if we were waiting several months only for Lovense support – most people going to be disappointed and its pretty understandable. Well, devs decision is understandable as well. Not sure its a good one, but understandable for sure. They want to promote their game. Can't really judge them for that. 

Even though I don’t have or use anything from Lovense, and probably never will, I still see the merits of this partnership with 3DX. 

Lovense is a bigger company then 3DX is, and as such will have higher standards I presume. 
Which hopefully means that in order for 3DX to keep up the deal, they need to be more reliable as well. 

Plus said deal might involve some more resources for them to use to ensure said quality. 

All in all, as long as they maintain some Non-Lovense functionality, there is no real downside as far as I can see. 

Ok problem 1, lovense toys are around $100 from memory, so a lot of people won't be able to get them. A division could happen if they do become popular, those that have and those that don't.

2. Lovense has an affiliate program, so people will try to get others to buy them just to get the sale.

3. There is already a lot of people in the game that think if you meet them you should be willing to have sex with them just because you play. I think that would be even worse if you have a lovense and someone else does.

But then there is the plus side, I enjoyed mine when I had it, just using it with a phone connection, they can be really good. So on that side it can really add something to sex in the game. Also as has been mentioned it opens up a new way of gaining new custom.

I just think there are other things that will likely have involved a lot less work that would make a bigger difference to the game. For both old and new players.

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Even though I don’t have or use anything from Lovense, and probably never will, I still see the merits of this partnership with 3DX. 

Lovense is a bigger company then 3DX is, and as such will have higher standards I presume. 
Which hopefully means that in order for 3DX to keep up the deal, they need to be more reliable as well. 

Plus said deal might involve some more resources for them to use to ensure said quality. 

All in all, as long as they maintain some Non-Lovense functionality, there is no real downside as far as I can see. 

I was also thinking about how the co-operation with lovesense might affect the development.

Are the lovesense people aware of the current state of the game and how they feel about it?

As a large and known company they have a reputation to worry about. If they begin working with the people of 3dxchat they must have some requirements for the development process to guarantee that it won't have negative effect on their reputation or at least they should have!

Imagine them reading the posts on this forum...

Edited by Neur

24 minutes ago, Caren said:

I will be disappointed if the only thing in the new update is teledildonic functionality. 

I see your point. But if it’s just the teledildonic thing that logically needs a better more robust communication between client and server, plus a stronger server to handle the load. 
So there Will be positive effects even for the people who do not use Lovense 

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

Ok problem

1, lovense toys are around $100 from memory, so a lot of people won't be able to get them. A division could happen if they do become popular, those that have and those that don't.

2. Lovense has an affiliate program, so people will try to get others to buy them just to get the sale.

3. There is already a lot of people in the game that think if you meet them you should be willing to have sex with them just because you play. I think that would be even worse if you have a lovense and someone else does.

But then there is the plus side, I enjoyed mine when I had it, just using it with a phone connection, they can be really good. So on that side it can really add something to sex in the game. Also as has been mentioned it opens up a new way of gaining new custom.

I just think there are other things that will likely have involved a lot less work that would make a bigger difference to the game. For both old and new players.

I personally see it like a smart marketing and development move. They will get more visibility from Lovesense and also more credibility to be a partner with them. It might also force 3DX to have more updated in the future to remain a serious partner for Lovesense which can be good for everyone.

Dont forget that they announced 2 updates:

- a partnership

- something about more clothes customization

If they indeed do both of them, they worked for their development of player base but also add new functionalities.

Regarding affiliate programs, I dont see how it would be an issue, people will promote Lovesense but noone will be forced to buy anything. Some 3dx website have already Lovesense affiliate programs, maybe I will have it too for the website.

The good thing about affiliate programs, the 3DXChat one or the Lovesense one, the person buying dont put any extra money like you would with donation via patreon or paypal. You pay your subscription or your lovesense toy the normal price but doing it via affiliates links you also support someone for no extra cost.

The point I kinda agree with you is I wonder how it will be implement, like will we have something on profile like Lovense/ no Lovesense? If yes, then it might divide the community between the ones who have it or not. They didnt do it with Vstroker so I hope will be the same with Lovesense.

1 hour ago, Torax said:

I personally see it like a smart marketing and development move. They will get more visibility from Lovesense and also more credibility to be a partner with them. It might also force 3DX to have more updated in the future to remain a serious partner for Lovesense which can be good for everyone.

That remains to be seen, like will lovense have details about 3DXChat on their website, will they sell subs, how much will they promote 3DXChat?, that remains to be seen and we don't know what to expect there and can only speculate. Yes if they do help promote 3DXChat it will be good for growth of the game but there is no guaranty that will happen. Their website doesn't seem to promote any other companies they have partnered with and I doubt that 3DXChat would be the 1st partnership they have done. If they don't have anything on their website where will this visibility from Lovense come from. It could just be Lovense trying to gain a few thousand quick sales from the 3DXChat customer base and Gizmo also making money from the sales, who knows.

1 hour ago, Torax said:

Regarding affiliate programs, I dont see how it would be an issue, people will promote Lovesense but noone will be forced to buy anything. Some 3dx website have already Lovesense affiliate programs, maybe I will have it too for the website.

Well I can't help it if you can't see a problem in people going in the game with the sole purpose of going around convincing people to buy a Lovense toy, just so they can make money. Just the idea of that happening is enough but I can already imagine some methods some will use where people will get pissed off because they were tricked into doing so. 

25 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

That remains to be seen, like will lovense have details about 3DXChat on their website, will they sell subs, how much will they promote 3DXChat?, that remains to be seen and we don't know what to expect there and can only speculate. Yes if they do help promote 3DXChat it will be good for growth of the game but there is no guaranty that will happen. Their website doesn't seem to promote any other companies they have partnered with and I doubt that 3DXChat would be the 1st partnership they have done. If they don't have anything on their website where will this visibility from Lovense come from. It could just be Lovense trying to gain a few thousand quick sales from the 3DXChat customer base and Gizmo also making money from the sales, who knows.

Well I can't help it if you can't see a problem in people going in the game with the sole purpose of going around convincing people to buy a Lovense toy, just so they can make money. Just the idea of that happening is enough but I can already imagine some methods some will use where people will get pissed off because they were tricked into doing so. 

For the partnership side, yes I agree everything remains to be seen, what kind of promotion it will be, but all in all, I dont think it will be anything harmful.

Regarding Lovesense sales, of course it might be abuses, I was worried about abuses when Pateron came in game but finally I didnt saw that much of abuse and hope it will be the same with Lovesense. Devs will have to put clear rules about this as they did about Patreon, in game and on forum.

4 minutes ago, Torax said:

For the partnership side, yes I agree everything remains to be seen, what kind of promotion it will be, but all in all, I dont think it will be anything harmful.

Regarding Lovesense sales, of course it might be abuses, I was worried about abuses when Pateron came in game but finally I didnt saw that much of abuse and hope it will be the same with Lovesense. Devs will have to put clear rules about this as they did about Patreon, in game and on forum.

Yes likely won't be anything harmful, but that's not the point, your point was to say it will be good for 3DXChat in the way of promotion when really we have no idea of what it will do in the way of promotion.

I don't think you could compare what could be done to earn money from sales of Lovense toys to what can be with Patreon. 2 completely different products. Plus what do you think Gizmo could do in the way of rules, no player can sell Lovense toys? Because that is about the only rule that could do anything to prevent it.

3 hours ago, Caren said:

I will be disappointed if the only thing in the new update is teledildonic functionality. 

Trust me... if this is the only update after 4 months waiting, I'll definently stop subscription. It's not worth it to wait about half of a year for those unnecessary updates, and just imagine: WHO WILL GIVE THEIR "PRIVATE" TOY'S CONTROL TO A RANDOM STRANGER?   I'm sure I wouldn't , because that may cause many troubles/harassments.

5 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Yes likely won't be anything harmful, but that's not the point, your point was to say it will be good for 3DXChat in the way of promotion when really we have no idea of what it will do in the way of promotion.

I don't think you could compare what could be done to earn money from sales of Lovense toys to what can be with Patreon. 2 completely different products. Plus what do you think Gizmo could do in the way of rules, no player can sell Lovense toys? Because that is about the only rule that could do anything to prevent it.

For rules, you can already start with no advertisement on forum ,on world chat, on profile and only allowed in your own room. Of course there is no control on private messages, same as for Patreon.

Regarding promotion, yes I see it in a positive way cos I don't really see any down side in this partnership. I might not have considered all sides of it yet. I am not saying it is genius, just that so far I don't see any bad in it. Maybe I will see it differently in a few time. Hard to exactly now yet what and how it will be.