3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

I agree with THX, guys let's stop complaining about "When is update coming, Gizmo is liar... etc", I know its not easy and I know what you all feeling, of course thats include me but I am trying to be patient and calm, as I am not online much on 3dx, I have gone play another game like World of Warcraft, League of Legends etc dunno, and I will wait for 3dx come a big update.

If you don't like this and u can't be patient, you can quit 3dx and go somewhere, don't forget you have RL STUFF first comes than here game, u have lots of stuff in RL or go play another game... 

Like THX said that install a whole new client and test run game, yes he is correct, every game needs to be run and test before to put on public game.

I pray Gizmo doing work fine and better and hopefully come update :) 

Aaannnnddddd @AngelqueenTry to be patient and calm... hugs  

Aaanndddd why don't we all dance and fun? :D

7o7.gif

Edited by Arran

6 minutes ago, Arran said:

I agree with THX, guys let's stop complaining about "When is update coming, Gizmo is liar... etc", I know its not easy and I know what you all feeling, of course thats include me but I am trying to be patient and calm, as I am not online much on 3dx, I have gone play another game like World of Warcraft, League of Legends etc dunno, and I will wait for 3dx come a big update.

If you don't like this and u can't be patient, you can quit 3dx and go somewhere, don't forget you have RL STUFF first comes than here game, u have lots of stuff in RL or go play another game... 

Like THX said that install a whole new client and test run game, yes he is correct, every game needs to be run and test before to put on public game.

I pray Gizmo doing work fine and better and hopefully come update :) 

Aaannnnddddd @AngelqueenTry to be patient and calm... hugs  

There is no problem with not coming out of the update by the time as Gizmo promised it. The trouble is, it communicates nothing about it!
There are no teasers, no presentations, no new deadlines (no deadlines at all ... 🤨), and no "small" updates at all that would compensate us until the "big" update. For example, a pair of poses or clothes ... NO, DO NOT GIVE US ANYTHING! He handled it in two sentences last time, and that's it ...
This is an empty promise!
An illusion that instead of having 12 updates a year, only 5-6 ...

The ugliest part of it is that Gizmo takes advantage of the fact that we love the game, so we don’t leave him there .. and send him to f@ck! Many people say that the update is not mandatory ... BUT IT SHOULD BE! I have already paid him the price of a first class game several times, yet I hardly get anything from month to month... and now we have been getting nothing for 4 months! Not even an empty promise ...

3 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

There is no problem with not coming out of the update by the time as Gizmo promised it. The trouble is, it communicates nothing about it!
There are no teasers, no presentations, no new deadlines (no deadlines at all ... 🤨), and no "small" updates at all that would compensate us until the "big" update. For example, a pair of poses or clothes ... NO, DO NOT GIVE US ANYTHING! He handled it in two sentences last time, and that's it ...
This is an empty promise! An illusion that instead of having 12 updates a year, only 5-6 ...

The ugliest part of it is that Gizmo takes advantage of the fact that we love the game, so we don’t leave him there .. and send him to f@ck! Many people say that the update is not mandatory ... BUT IT SHOULD BE! I have already paid him the price of a first class game several times, yet I hardly get anything from month to month... and now we have been getting nothing for 4 months! Not even an empty promise ...

Then go quit 3dx and forget all, Angel... if that is what u feel, I cannot blame you but yes u are right, but you can't do anything.... He is the creator of game...

5 hours ago, THX said:

I think this is getting ridiculous.

I don't know shit about what they are doing anymore than anyone else but maybe a select few who may have had to sign NDA's.

However, it should be apparent in order for all these things to occur as planned Gizmo spoke of, there needs to be major changes in the client and server. Maybe even the GUI. Hell, we may have to install a whole new client - who knows.  A few months in development time is nothing.  It has to be tested. and tested and tested. and, oh yes... tested.

Unplug for a bit. Smell some flowers. Get a new job.  Dutch oven a loved one for shits N giggles.

I think it's ridiculous to tell the community that there will be a big update in about a month and then after two months there's still no update... Why would someone say things like that in the first place if there's so much uncertainty? Maybe just to calm down the heated feelings of the community because of slow update frequency...

1 minute ago, Neur said:

I think it's ridiculous to tell the community that there will be a big update in about a month and then after two months there's still no update... Why would someone say things like that in the first place if there's so much uncertainty? Maybe just to calm down the heated feelings of the community because of slow update frequency...

Yeah I agree, he shouldn't have said in the first place "in next a month will come a big update".... he did not promised bcs of his rl stuff or talk with other company.... if he said that... here ppl will get stressful....

3 minutes ago, Arran said:

Then go quit 3dx and forget all, Angel... if that is what u feel, I cannot blame you but yes u are right, but you can't do anything.... He is the creator of game...

WOW... this is the solution! Grat... thank you! You can handle problems very well. If i will do it, what you say... and another raged people also do it... game will be pretty empty.... and you, and another "patient" players cannot play good as before! So please spare me such "kum ba yah" advice ... I Like this game... but Gizmo must do his job better... first start: better update communication, less "discord -moments"! We pay for it, we deserv it.... Thats it...

Don't get me wrong, I am really pissed off so much bcs Gizmo is not good his job and development and its taking too long time... but I can calm... have ppl and friend here and chat.. Alrighty im gonna leave here chat

Edited by Arran

I see both sides of this issue myself. 

Yes, it sucks that we’re told “In about a Month...” and then monthS plural, pass.  
However, there might be issues behind the scenes we’re not aware off.

The DDOS stuff keeps popping up, and who knows? Maybe the “Other Developer” they teased is concerned about security. Which might delay the deal. 

Same with the Update, perhaps the ‘Hackers’ revealed an issue that set the development back yet again. 

Truth be told, the above speculation should probably not be needed IF there was better communication toward the Users. 

However! What does complaining actually change? Truly?

We can write whole essays, call Gizmo every swear word and slur known to man. 
And not change a single thing about the whole situation. 

I do understand that people need to vent, but keep it in mind that no matter how much you vent. 
It won’t bring the update closer by even a second.  

All we can do is wait, and enjoy what we have. 

12 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

"We want to release the first big update in about a month. "

Gizmo is a liar... thats it... no more! An honest person would handle this whole update issue differently!

Notice that he wrote "we WANT" not "we WILL"

I WANT to be rich but it don't make me a liar as i WILL not be rich

People can say all they want that devs are not obliged to roll out new updates and that we are paying for the game how it is, without any promise of updates. It's true of course, from the legal point of view. But updates are crucial to keep people interested in the game. Online falling down again, people getting less eager to play when they don't get anything new. It's just not healthy for an online game to not have regular updates. And now we again not having communication about it. I understand that it's impossible to always follow deadlines, especially when we talk about such a small team, but would be nice to get some information. Why update is being prolonged more and more? Will it eventually come to life or it was abandoned? 

1 hour ago, Derai said:

I see both sides of this issue myself. 

Yes, it sucks that we’re told “In about a Month...” and then monthS plural, pass.  
However, there might be issues behind the scenes we’re not aware off.

The DDOS stuff keeps popping up, and who knows? Maybe the “Other Developer” they teased is concerned about security. Which might delay the deal. 

Same with the Update, perhaps the ‘Hackers’ revealed an issue that set the development back yet again. 

Truth be told, the above speculation should probably not be needed IF there was better communication toward the Users. 

However! What does complaining actually change? Truly?

We can write whole essays, call Gizmo every swear word and slur known to man. 
And not change a single thing about the whole situation. 

I do understand that people need to vent, but keep it in mind that no matter how much you vent. 
It won’t bring the update closer by even a second.  

All we can do is wait, and enjoy what we have. 

Complaining probably doesn't change anything but it's not prohibited to express dissatisfaction of the quality of service.

I am still looking in to see if there is any mention of the pose editor. So there is another big super update on the way is there, I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Has there ever been an update where a time was mentioned that got anywhere near being added at that time?

I wonder here who has more right to complain, the people complaining about the way 3DXChat goes about keeping it's paying customers happy, or the people complaining about them complaining. Oh wait, there is also the people that complain about the people complaining about the people complaining.

Just now, Neur said:

Complaining probably doesn't change anything but it's not prohibited to express dissatisfaction of the quality of service.

Agreed. 
Although there is a caveat to that. 
Calling Gizmo a liar or worse isn’t helping. 

But yeah. It’s beating a dead horse by this point; We need better more regular Communication between Developers and Users. 

Even if it was just them posting progress on/in something like a Trello board. 

13 minutes ago, unknown said:

It's already leaked anyways:

https://www.lovense.com/sex-tips/3dxchat

It's a collaboration with Lovense, what contains a synchronization with their sex toys.

They also unfollowed KIIROO (a competitor of Lovenese) recently on twitter, which confirms this pretty much.

lol, I asked for this years ago, when my husband, then boyfriend, when he was working and staying away from home and we 1st joined 3DXChat. We got lovense toys and I did a post on it asking if they can be added to the game. Back then they did have some other toy that worked in the game, but wasn't much as was only for guys. Lovense were good, til mine broke.

Edited by Twiggy

15 minutes ago, unknown said:

It's already leaked anyways:

https://www.lovense.com/sex-tips/3dxchat

It's a collaboration with Lovense, what contains a synchronization with their sex toys.

They also unfollowed KIIROO (a competitor of Lovenese) recently on twitter, which confirms this pretty much.

For me personally, this isn't very exciting because I don't use this.  I am happy for the people that do, so I will hope the other part of the update is something I will enjoy.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:52 AM, _Sophie_ said:

I doubt it. It’ll likely be 2 new clothes a new position and maybe a new hair, that’s all lol

that can be totally true because in the past we waited 3 to 4 months to have very little content but according to the promises I keep my fingers crossed that we will have something very consistent >..<

5 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I don't want to see the outrage here when Gizmo puts out an update without it being thoroughly tested. And he pulls an Cyberpunk 2077 on us...

So: good things come to those who wait! Doesn't mean there is a real lack of communication by the devs.

I'm not sure if even the past updates have been tested very extensively...

Just now, Neur said:

I'm not sure if even the past updates have been tested very extensively...

Right, but I was more referring to big updates and changes like a clothes or poses editor. Those would require MASSIVE testing.
But I wonder, if they are really working on something like that: why don't they use a test server, like they did in the past and let us do the testing. Many of us would be glad to help and send bug reports.

2 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

But I wonder, if they are really working on something like that: why don't they use a test server, like they did in the past and let us do the testing. Many of us would be glad to help and send bug reports.

Wasn't the Test Server part of the problem with that alleged Pirated version?
Someone managing to copy parts of it or something?
(Might be me just hearing some wild rumors, so don't pin me on that.)