3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

20 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

Exactly ... I note here that Gizmo did not write his message as a announcement at the usual forum point ... or would have used the discord for this! No, He remarked this in a side topic .... that is, he had no intention of announcing anything or informing the players ... no, it was just a sudden benevolence.

Just wait angel Don't rush time Time Will come when is ready 

On 2/3/2021 at 11:17 PM, Xizi said:

Yeah not bug at all lol. Definitely does not look like one XD

lol for old people there is nothing wrong. Old people are like "update ? bug ? there are no such thing"

above pics are from 3 different rooms.

On 2/4/2021 at 7:31 AM, DJ KACEY said:

Is happening to me a lot is not a bug is just forget to click little green circle

I think you are either amateur person or clearly too ignorant.  for you everything is about sarcasm and lol where the hell is green circle ?

and if you don't know then stop behaving like jerk just like you did in pose forum & some other.

at first glance the screenshots look to me as if the builder of the room misplaced (rotated) the trigger elements.
But what exactly is happening? Does it behave this way always at these spots or does it work correctly when you trigger the pose next time? Then it's definitely a bug.

Unfortunately, there is no collision detection. That means the builder can place and rotate a trigger element as he wants. It sometimes takes a lot of time and tries to position a trigger element correctly. If it is not placed correctly, something like seen in the screenshots will happen.
We can debate if the lack of collision detection is a bug or a missing feature.

Edited by Diana Prince

5 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

at first glance the screenshots look to me as if the builder of the room misplaced (rotated) the trigger elements.
But what exactly is happening? Does it behave this way always at these spots or does it work correctly when you trigger the pose next time? Then it's definitely a bug.

Unfortunately, there is no collision detection. That means the builder can place and rotate a trigger element as he wants. It sometimes takes a lot of time and tries to position a trigger element correctly. If it is not placed correctly, something like seen in the screenshots will happen.
We can debate if the lack of collision detection is a bug or a missing feature.

1 (2).png

1 (3).png

1 (1).png

4 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

does it happen every time with this exact pose spot?

sometimes... this glitch happeneds most on the couch(pose couch, not official object), barstools(same) and pool pose. it's rearely appears and the possible reason is there's too much players in the room or the room owner/ player themselves has a bad connection to the server, so it's more like server connection derped at the time, not really a fatal error. at least it's lighter/weaker than enter the room and been bald all the time.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:59 AM, Lexxxxi said:

When these bugs will be fixed ?

233257025_b(2).thumb.png.1a5896f856a74991a70ebcae2d3d6d44.png137367886_b(1).thumb.png.28e05602459fde00e25bf90edb5c0126.png1375204094_b(3).thumb.png.cc9aced18c20ce56043f9bd8ae068762.png

This bug arises if you used a bot and left the room without first clicking the cross in the partner's line. This also happens with a living partner. Before you leave, you need to break the partnership by removing the partner from the upper left corner. To fix this, you must close the client and re-enter it. Or go to your room to call a bot, press any pose, cancel it and remove your partner by clicking on the cross. Then you will again take postures in the correct position.

5 hours ago, Takisa said:

This bug arises if you used a bot and left the room without first clicking the cross in the partner's line. This also happens with a living partner. Before you leave, you need to break the partnership by removing the partner from the upper left corner. To fix this, you must close the client and re-enter it. Or go to your room to call a bot, press any pose, cancel it and remove your partner by clicking on the cross. Then you will again take postures in the correct position.

While this is a part of the issue, its not everything that is happening.  Ive seen this where no partner was present or ever present. To me it seems the info you receive as you enter the room becomes corrupted(The XYZ of the prop not aligning with the XYZ of the character). Ive seen it with wall, single chair, lounge, bed, pool, bar stool and I think the table is the only one I haven't so far but very few sit or stay on the table long.  It happens on both props and custom templates. The player/s you view in this odd position do not see it though, on their client it shows them positioned correctly. The other issue which I feel is related is the clothes on/off, again the person themselves do not see the problem, only their partner and other people in the room, but this one has been around since the game released, so who knows? 

The one were you are stuck in a loop of your seated pose, it always happens when partnering with someone while already in a pose, when I say always, I mean if it appears, then this is the trigger for it, the key difference in this loop is that you can see it as well unlike these other issues, and you leaving and re-entering the room fixes this for you.

This glitch/bug has been around a long time, from memory it started after they fixed the invisible bug. With that bug, if you were seated when someone entered the room, you were invisible to them. I seen this one a lot as I opened my room to friends and I would be seated on the lounge or laying on the bed and they would ask where I was. As soon as I moved from whatever position I was in, I would appear to them.

All these bugs were/are very random, I tried to work out what was causing them and a few times I thought I had it, only to see another variable pop up and leave me in the dark again as to what causes it.

The only theory I have left at the moment is the props and/or the templates being so close together that they overlap and the server is not sending you the right info on which they are positioned on, but this is almost impossible to confirm or disregard, and doesnt quite fit with some things ive seen but without seeing the template positions its hard to tell.

Edited by JenC

3 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

2 people can’t manage whole game..we should know that. Plz don’t say that we only pay for game not for update. Updates always come with game.

Speaking from a legal point of view: no. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no passage in the terms that say "with your subscription you will get x amount of updates per year". Don't get me wrong, 3DXC needs MANY updates and it is only saved by the lack of competition in the market.

Look at other (even big) companies, like EA. They charge you the full price for the yearly small update (FIFA 2000, FIFA 2001, ..., FIFA 2021). They are not better or worse than SGD.

19 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

2 people can’t manage whole game..we should know that. Plz don’t say that we only pay for game not for update. Updates always come with game.

1:3dxchat is not running by only 2 ppl, there's a team behind it

2: if devs are busy on updating, why gizmo's daily job is posting some pictures?

3:I understand updating it's not easy, but how about this: I donated the finished objects/clothes to them, and they're too busy to check it

yes... they're too busy, I agree :)

5 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

I actually think 2 people is being generous. 
As far as I can tell, Gizmo is doing it alone.  Lisa helps but not on the coding side. 

Then again, I might be wrong. 
If you have any information about the actual ‘team size’ please share?

7 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

There is no Team behind it. There are only Gizmo and Lisa.
Although there are people like me, that supported them to work on the game but we never were employees.