3DXChat Community

Build 431

Angelqueen

What’s very annoying is that the developers test how long the players tolerate the lack of improvements ... why improve the game if the players don’t speak for its lack? Because the developers are so cheeky and don’t even bother to keep us informed about the future ... that’s my last subscription for me. I won't renew anymore ...

5 hours ago, DJ KACEY said:

Why 

Because on January 21 Gizmo said that update will be in about a month? So its a middle of the February at best probably. Probably even later. Dunno what makes you think that we'll see any update this month. I mean maybe there will be some surprise little update, who knows, but I would not keep my hopes high about it. I just hope that these two updates Gizmo was talking about going to be a good ones and worth waiting. And well... Just going to be, in general.

4 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Because on January 21 Gizmo said that update will be in about a month? So its a middle of the February at best probably. Probably even later. Dunno what makes you think that we'll see any update this month. I mean maybe there will be some surprise little update, who knows, but I would not keep my hopes high about it. I just hope that these two updates Gizmo was talking about going to be a good ones and worth waiting. And well... Just going to be, in general.

well what gizmo said sounded very intrested for me and what i would like to have 

he said '' The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more ;)

so ill chill and wait that update :) and hopefully we will have awesome stuff and cool new options for fashion and create our own unique style :) 

25 minutes ago, Xizi said:

"We want to release the first big update in about a month."

The key words are "want to" .  😜  Lets hope all goes well and they can achieve what they want. 

4 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

well what gizmo said sounded very intrested for me and what i would like to have 

he said '' The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more ;)

so ill chill and wait that update :) and hopefully we will have awesome stuff and cool new options for fashion and create our own unique style :) 

Alivia after 142 years has passed

chilling-and-waiting-for-the-new-3dxchat-update.jpg

5 hours ago, JenC said:

"We want to release the first big update in about a month."

The key words are "want to" .  😜  Lets hope all goes well and they can achieve what they want. 

Exactly ... I note here that Gizmo did not write his message as a announcement at the usual forum point ... or would have used the discord for this! No, He remarked this in a side topic .... that is, he had no intention of announcing anything or informing the players ... no, it was just a sudden benevolence.