3DXChat Community

Partnering from unaccepted partner invites?

TylerMatthews

I received a message from someone in my room last night, where they said they neither accepted or rejected a partner invite, but found themselves teleported into a sex pose with 2 other people. They stopped it, and it happened again right after.

The person who sent me this report was offline when I got their message, and I haven't been able to get more details yet. However, they did say that while new to 3DX, they are not new to similar virtual worlds, and this really ruined their experience exploring 3DX.

I have never heard of the ability to partner with someone without them accepting, so perhaps this is a bug? One thing that comes to mind is that in 3some poses, if a pose is offered and one person accepts, the other "automatically" accepts also. I wonder if by inviting a person as a 3rd participant, an invitation by the 2nd partner would automatically be accepted, even by the person who didn't accept the partner invite yet?

I will try re-creating the scenario when some of my friends get online, and see if I can reproduce it. However, I wanted to bring it to 3DX's attention right away.

I'll provide additional updates as I can.

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

There was at a time with a third party program and a hack, but it was when 3DX was with dll. Maybe the third party program got adapted to the new version (without dll)

Even with the dll at that time, you couldnt partner someone without their consent, only use ghost partner to send poses that dont need to be accepted anymore but you had to accept a partner request before this can happen.

I never heard before people being partnered without their consent so it would be new if this is what happened.

Edited by Torax

This can be kinda bug. If a person is a partner with someone and other People have sex too, one of them can add 3rd person from another group and then a person can choose another 3some pose (for example) and a person from one group can be teleported to another group {depends on kind of pose}. I have got this bag couple of days before. Funny. Make a bug report.Β 

19 hours ago, Torax said:

Even with the dll at that time, you couldnt partner someone without their consent, only use ghost partner to send poses that dont need to be accepted anymore but you had to accept a partner request before this can happen.

I never heard before people being partnered without their consent so it would be new if this is what happened.

It happened once or twice at this time to me that my avatar jumped without any reason in a sex pose with an invisible partner or got stripped from the clothes

Edited by Leeloo