3DXChat Community

NO ANY UPDATE... AGAIN

Angelqueen

For months upon months people complain about bugs, crashes, etc. and want the devs to address game stability.  Now the devs do that and release a patch addressing those type of issues and the same people now complain about not getting another outfit or pose or whatever.  Unbelievable.  🙄

(p.s. Complaining about no new female clothes is laughable.  We men don't even have SOCKS yet!)  🤔😬🖕

44 minutes ago, xDAVEx said:

For months upon months people complain about bugs, crashes, etc. and want the devs to address game stability.  Now the devs do that and release a patch addressing those type of issues and the same people now complain about not getting another outfit or pose or whatever.  Unbelievable.  🙄

(p.s. Complaining about no new female clothes is laughable.  We men don't even have SOCKS yet!)  🤔😬🖕

Would you like to point out what exactly in this announcement is about stability or crashes?

I see only 4 things and none of those are about stability or crashes. The bug fixes mentioned here are not quite what the community has been addressing...

"Build 430

Bug fixes: Men pubes color; Resolution select; Send gift error; Profile pics loading improved."

PROBLEM

Porblem is there are 2 kinds of players in 3dx. 1 Old (people) playersn who want nothing even if dev won't fix any bugs or provide contents becoz they only hand in old people's club Sin club being afk for hours.so whenever new (young) players demand more stuff for game. they are the one who create the problem...ahhhh...we pay for server not game....we are happy with what we have...we don't need new update..we don't want new clothes or poses..

2. new (young) players want new poses and clothes. it's not like servers cost gold mine to run but they are pretty cheap too. but without new clothes and poses games get boring i mean common is it so hard to make non sexual poses for playing such selfie poses, fashion poses (some of us also play socially not alway like BBC). why it's so hard to provide new non sexual poses ? BTW about those who were suggeting donting why oppose game market or atleast stat mode page so that who wants to donate will donate. it doesn't make sense that you create a pose or clothes spending hours and later Dev. refuse to add or won't get pay for that(but old people will never support this). those who were complaining about pirate game..nothing is safe in this world. look at big studio who spent millions to create a game and those game also get cracked but doesn't mean we should stop creating (the person who suggested was either high or lost his brain).

It's not hard to provide good update in game but how much 2 people can do ? specially if you don't want to pay ...?

PS :  No sign up option for forum now and now all my friends are facing issues after new update

Edited by Lexxxxi

2 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

PROBLEM

Porblem is there are 2 kinds of players in 3dx. 1 Old (people) playersn who want nothing even if dev won't fix any bugs or provide contents becoz they only hand in old people's club Sin club being afk for hours.so whenever new (young) players demand more stuff for game. they are the one who create the problem...ahhhh...we pay for server not game....we are happy with what we have...we don't need new update..we don't want new clothes or poses..

2. new (young) players want new poses and clothes. it's not like servers cost gold mine to run but they are pretty cheap too. but without new clothes and poses games get boring i mean common is it so hard to make non sexual poses for playing such selfie poses, fashion poses (some of us also play socially not alway like BBC). why it's so hard to provide new non sexual poses ? BTW about those who were suggeting donting why oppose game market or atleast stat mode page so that who wants to donate will donate. it doesn't make sense that you create a pose or clothes spending hours and later Dev. refuse to add or won't get pay for that(but old people will never support this). those who were complaining about pirate game..nothing is safe in this world. look at big studio who spent millions to create a game and those game also get cracked but doesn't mean we should stop creating (the person who suggested was either high or lost his brain).

It's not hard to provide good update in game but how much 2 people can do ? specially if you don't want to pay ...?

PS :  No sign up option for forum now and now all my friends are facing issues after new update

you see for some this game is to find real bfs and gfs to get married in real life so they do not care about updates lol 

infact they fear to not lose game cause they will lose their gfs and bfs  lol So their answers are ''hey we dont deserve this and that and whatever lol .....

we deserve everything -we deserve updates -we pay -we make company living -we pay their water their electricity their food their well being and thats cool cause in return we get a game .. those people work to make us have a good time in return for our money lol ....BUT no updates means no work means no fun for everyone ....

Lemme be clear not everyone here is to freaking find a gf or a bf to go marry in bahamas for the love of god haha 

personaly i like fashion i like have my avatar dress elegant and cool and be awesome and be unique for that to happen ..ill need updates lol  clothes hair styles make ups character customization etc etc etc 

Dont get me wrong people can play this game for whatever reason they want its ok its legit its cool ...but interfering with others ppl updates is wrong ...you play to find ur love of ur life and get married in real ??? cool  but chill back and let others ask the updates they want lol

(talking generaly ) 

@Lexxxxi

What a bullshit lol.

You made some idiotic theory that divides all people in 2 categories just because it's easier this way for you, not because it has anything to do with reality. 

I actually was craving new updates less when I just started than now, when I am already two years in, because when I just started the whole sex/social game experience was a new and exciting thing for me and it was great as it is. I know people who here for less than half-year and don't care much about updates. I know people who here for several years and crave more new stuff. Take for example Alivia. I don't know her personally outside of forum, but she is here for more than 3 years, right? Maybe even 4, I am not sure. But definitely not a new player. Yet she is very much for new stuff. Your theory is complete bs. 

Yeah, old players maybe complain less in general. But it's not about not wanting updates. It's just because old players simply learned that complaining does not really work here. You may complain all you want, but sadly its not going to change anything. 

I would very much enjoy if last update would not be just a few minor bug fixes and would for example also add piercings, nipple colors, new lingerie, etc etc etc. I could write some angry post about it. Talk some shit. But would it make things any better? Not at all. 

On 1/19/2021 at 10:46 AM, Alivia2 said:

you see for some this game is to find real bfs and gfs to get married in real life so they do not care about updates lol 

infact they fear to not lose game cause they will lose their gfs and bfs  lol So their answers are ''hey we dont deserve this and that and whatever lol .....

we deserve everything -we deserve updates -we pay -we make company living -we pay their water their electricity their food their well being and thats cool cause in return we get a game .. those people work to make us have a good time in return for our money lol ....BUT no updates means no work means no fun for everyone ....

Lemme be clear not everyone here is to freaking find a gf or a bf to go marry in bahamas for the love of god haha 

personaly i like fashion i like have my avatar dress elegant and cool and be awesome and be unique for that to happen ..ill need updates lol  clothes hair styles make ups character customization etc etc etc 

Dont get me wrong people can play this game for whatever reason they want its ok its legit its cool ...but interfering with others ppl updates is wrong ...you play to find ur love of ur life and get married in real ??? cool  but chill back and let others ask the updates they want lol

(talking generaly ) 

I would disagree mostly.

Sure, couples are more invested in each other, but they also want new stuff too.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, Xizi said:

@Lexxxxi

What a bullshit lol.

You made some idiotic theory that divides all people in 2 categories just because it's easier this way for you, not because it has anything to do with reality. 

I actually was craving new updates less when I just started than now, when I am already two years in, because when I just started the whole sex/social game experience was a new and exciting thing for me and it was great as it is. I know people who here for less than half-year and don't care much about updates. I know people who here for several years and crave more new stuff. Take for example Alivia. I don't know her personally outside of forum, but she is here for more than 3 years, right? Maybe even 4, I am not sure. But definitely not a new player. Yet she is very much for new stuff. Your theory is complete bs. 

Yeah, old players maybe complain less in general. But it's not about not wanting updates. It's just because old players simply learned that complaining does not really work here. You may complain all you want, but sadly its not going to change anything. 

I would very much enjoy if last update would not be just a few minor bug fixes and would for example also add piercings, nipple colors, new lingerie, etc etc etc. I could write some angry post about it. Talk some shit. But would it make things any better? Not at all. 

Yes I think you got it right, it is not about old or new player, or about how you play this game, it is about people reaction only. Some will choose to always stay silent, some will only reacts when things go real wrong (aka 20 dc's per hour) some will scream all the time and this is mostly explained by who each of us are rl, not the way we play here.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, Xizi said:

@Lexxxxi

What a bullshit lol.

same old people who gets grummpy..lol😁

On 1/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, Neur said:

Would you like to point out what exactly in this announcement is about stability or crashes?

I see only 4 things and none of those are about stability or crashes. The bug fixes mentioned here are not quite what the community has been addressing...

"Build 430

Bug fixes: Men pubes color; Resolution select; Send gift error; Profile pics loading improved."

"Send Gift Error" is literally addressing a bug.  Or are you not familiar with the definition of the word ErRoR?  xD

Anyways, you're missing the entire point of my post which is that half the people that complain here are simply the type of person that cannot be pleased no matter what the Devs do.  If they release an update that addresses bugs, people complain they didn't get new outfits, poses, etc.  If they release an update that gives new outfits or poses then they complain about not addressing the game's bugs or stability.

That type of spoiled brat behavior is exactly why they don't bother being transparent about anything with you people, because even if they did, you'd just find something else to rant and rave about, which renders moot the entire point of trying to communicate with you in the first place.

As said many times by many people, maybe just be glad a game like this even exists at all.  It's not like services like Steam, Epic, or Origin will ever dream of hosting such a game, nor will a AAA game developer ever dream of trying to develop one as businesses would never attach their name via advertisement to a game with sexual content such as 3DX.

So yeah, try focusing more on being happy with what you have rather than focusing only on what you don't have and you'll find life to be a lot more enjoyable experience.

Cheers.

31 minutes ago, xDAVEx said:

"Send Gift Error" is literally addressing a bug.  Or are you not familiar with the definition of the word ErRoR?  xD

Anyways, you're missing the entire point of my post which is that half the people that complain here are simply the type of person that cannot be pleased no matter what the Devs do.  If they release an update that addresses bugs, people complain they didn't get new outfits, poses, etc.  If they release an update that gives new outfits or poses then they complain about not addressing the game's bugs or stability.

That type of spoiled brat behavior is exactly why they don't bother being transparent about anything with you people, because even if they did, you'd just find something else to rant and rave about, which renders moot the entire point of trying to communicate with you in the first place.

As said many times by many people, maybe just be glad a game like this even exists at all.  It's not like services like Steam, Epic, or Origin will ever dream of hosting such a game, nor will a AAA game developer ever dream of trying to develop one as businesses would never attach their name via advertisement to a game with sexual content such as 3DX.

So yeah, try focusing more on being happy with what you have rather than focusing only on what you don't have and you'll find life to be a lot more enjoyable experience.

Cheers.

Yeah, they all are bug fixes in my opinion but none of them affect the stability or crashes. Paying customers should at least have a crash free experience and they sure must have a right to voice their opinion about stability issues. Community will keep complaining until ErRoRs become fixed. This game and any other product should be developed to meet the needs and requests of the user group. I don't think the community should just stay silent and wait for something to appear. Of course paying customers can introduce requests and that shouldn't have anything to do with transparency. Many features have been promised in the past and were never implemented. Search the updates and try to find the last update in which we got new clothes.

Edited by Neur

• 4 weeks later...