3DXChat Community

NO ANY UPDATE... AGAIN

Angelqueen

22 minutes ago, Redji said:

6 mins for this ? What a long and complicated blender... 

well u prove my point ..that clothes isnt rocket science and we should have tons of them 😁

lol also we dont compete here who makes clothes faster lol i was only showcasing how long u need to make a cloth ''Mesh''

blender isnt complicated lol there dozens of different ways to make clothes in blender i just chose the slowest one cause i like simulating :) 

anyways Since out examples showcasing how fast and almost effortless is to make clothes ..hope devs soon flood us with new clothes :) 

hahaha

about blender .....get ready soon for blender will take over the world :) hahaha 

Just now, Redji said:

Well in a short time you can do garbage things like this skirt, if you want to make a quality thing. you  need a lot more, a lot more time

ofc but here showcasing ..that isnt rocket science  and we should have tons of clothes 

be it 1 hour to make clothes or 10 hours .....fact is we dont have clothes :) 

22 minutes ago, Redji said:

the reason is not that no one or do not want to do, the reason is that not good people steal meshes from the game ) 

So you say we dont get updates cause pirates steal them for their versions ? 

If its a yes its of no concern to the players ...we are here playing and we need updates we dont care what pirates Do lol 

edited ..we dont get a proper working door cause evil ppl will steal that door ? haha

So u say we dont get so many other cool updates in fear bad evil ppl will steal for snip versions ?

that has no logic you know why ? cause we are here playing in official 

Edited by Alivia2

43 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

So you say we dont get updates cause pirates steal them for their versions ? 

If its a yes its of no concern to the players ...we are here playing and we need updates we dont care what pirates Do lol 

edited ..we dont get a proper working door cause evil ppl will steal that door ? haha

So u say we dont get so many other cool updates in fear bad evil ppl will steal for snip versions ?

that has no logic you know why ? cause we are here playing in official 

actually the pirates did better job on clothing... at least they got tons of new clothes. :c

Just now, Lunarelf said:

actually the pirates did better job on clothing... at least they got tons of new clothes. :c

im with you on getting clothes updates dont get me wrong im all about fashion haha 

trust me i dont believe we dont get here clothes cause evil ppl will steal them for the snip version ...

my logic goes like this ...Devs dont know how to make a lil door work (its a fact we had that experimental door and now its deleted lol  ..devs buy editor props instead make them in 20 mins in a 3d software...piercing we wait 6-7 months lol ... i can mention many stuff but anyways that shows ..they Dont create they only buy ...and now they dont buy at all lol = no updates ...

now ask ur selfs ..when was devs latest sex poses ?i say devs and not some other players stuff .... haha i dont even remeber ..prolly they buy also the poses (speculation) 

Do they still have ppl to make poses ?(from their original roster ) 

i assume now redji and manyasha dont make clothes here cause they dont get paid (i assume again ) 

If you look devs clothes ..their latest was that plastic bag ..redji did wayyyyyyy better clothes :) So you wont assume devs do not know how to make clothes and thats why we dont get them ?

many assumptions i know lol but look arround (the game i mean ) hehe all those assumptions if u look game now might start make sense ...

anyways hope again we get some realy cool updates but for me food now is cold ...i dont expect much to happen  hope im wrong tho cause i realy like the game 

56 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

This is not true. You are about to create confusion by writing information that is absolutely not true. You should think about what you are writing before you write such things.

6 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

here just made a small example on creating a skirt in 5 mins..sorry 6  (includes the box modeling -cloth simulation and uv unwrapping ) in 6 mins :) 

then u can spend few mins to check uvs  for stretching and fix thm in 2 mins then u can add more details on skirt like folds that u can either sculpt or make pin groups inside cloth simulation to give u real folds and lastly texture it ..so lets say 1-2 hours depending how fast ur and how good and how deep is ur knowlage 

as i said its not a roket science :) 

and btw whenever i say a specific time table its because i have done it and thousands others have done it also 

sec lemme upload another video cause this codek dont work lol

Edited ...hope this codec will work lol 

@Alivia2the rocket science who one day  will save 3dxchat and when amazing powers to create clothes and 3D animation AND I WILL SEE HOW TO FINISH THE STORY

As great as unique meshes are, that isn't the only avenue to more clothing. 

With just the basic T-shirt already in game, .png, transparency, some textures,  bmp, specular maps etc, there could have been THOUSANDS of shirts made already.  Same could be said for all the other meshes  in game already.

The best way to negate pirates is to out produce them and make using their platform undesirable.

As long as things are the way they are, knock offs will become attractive.

Edited by THX

17 minutes ago, THX said:

As great as unique meshes are, that isn't the only avenue to more clothing. 

With just the basic T shirt already in game, .png tranparency,some textures and  maps there could have been thousands of shirts made already.  Same could be said for all the others in game already.

The best way to negate pirates is to out produce them and make using their platform undesirable.

As long as things are the way they are, knock offs will be one attractive.

you are so correct THX what 3dxchat needs now is as you said our 3dxchat needs to produce way more than the pirates 

manyasha rcently informed me pirates got 21 new poses  so our 3dxchat has to start producing massively 

cause as far as i knew pirates didnt produce poses cause no one there had 3dsmax lol seems now they have ppl with 3dsmax licence and are starting to produce massively 

so our 3dxchat needs to counter that with more work 

(sorry for bringing this example up but its to make a point ) 

5 hours ago, Manyasha said:

This is not true. You are about to create confusion by writing information that is absolutely not true. You should think about what you are writing before you write such things.

then go and play...... but the costumes are the only good thing of pirate version btw--they don't have autofix on head model, and they're obviously lack on server quality and poses

8 hours ago, Redji said:

the reason is not that no one or do not want to do, the reason is that not good people steal meshes from the game ) 

Why is this should be our problem? Every project has such problem, but they dont stop doing updates. With a simple hack People are able to take any mesh from any project.  Unfortunately, but this is true. 

It does indeed make no sense to say, that 3dx should not bring updates because of this stolen version.
Every big onlinegame has those issues. World of Warcraft etc. The key of being ahead of this stolen version is, to bring more updates than them.
Make the original game more attractive than this stolen version and you will have not even a problem with them. They can even work in the favor of the original game.

A person "tests" the game on that stolen version and sees the potential.
Then this person sees the original game which has way more features and a way better quality over all.
That person will be more willing to pay for the orignal one than it would right now as we have less updates and less features as the stolen version.

So in my view, it will be a Win Win thing if we get more updates. Just my 2 cents^^

Edited by Loruna

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why is this should be our problem? Every project has such problem, but they dont stop doing updates. With a simple hack People are able to take any mesh from any project.  Unfortunately, but this is true. 

39 minutes ago, Loruna said:

It does indeed make no sense to say, that 3dx should not bring updates because of this stolen version.
Every big onlinegame has those issues. World of Warcraft etc. The key of being ahead of this stolen version is, to bring more updates than them.
Make the original game more attractive than this stolen version and you will have not even a problem with them. They can even work in the favor of the original game.

Then this person sees the original game which has way more features and a way better quality over all.
That person will be more willing to pay for the orignal one than it would right now as we have less updates and less features as the stolen version.

So in my view, it will be a Win Win thing if we get more updates. Just my 2 cents^^

you both are awesome i agree 100000000% :)  and i will honor you with a lil pink text :) <<<<<<<<

5 hours ago, Loruna said:

I agree with you ordinary version is better because I never play stolen version of 3DXCHAT

I tried it and looked at the pirated version. They are much worse than the original in many ways. For example: poses, or "smooth running" of the game. BUT much better in many things: they made a lot more clothes, tattoos, though the quality is very variable. There are piercings and earrings, all in good quality. Importantly, there is an update every month ... smaller or larger, but there is. The original keeps slipping with the update ... it never takes 1 month, just more.

9 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

I tried it and looked at the pirated version. They are much worse than the original in many ways. For example: poses, or "smooth running" of the game. BUT much better in many things: they made a lot more clothes, tattoos, though the quality is very variable. There are piercings and earrings, all in good quality. Importantly, there is an update every month ... smaller or larger, but there is. The original keeps slipping with the update ... it never takes 1 month, just more.

What name of the stolen version