3DXChat Community

NO ANY UPDATE... AGAIN

Angelqueen

11 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

I gived up on waiting them to update any useful things... so I'm deciding to make something and donate to them and see if they can put it in game. 

I dont think "donations" is a way to solve the lack of updates, money is not the problem here, the problem is the lack of interest from the devs to make their game bigger, better, even old games with small dev teams like Achat have stand steady updates with their clothes, and poses every week or so.

11 hours ago, alex9110 said:

I dont think "donations" is a way to solve the lack of updates, money is not the problem here, the problem is the lack of interest from the devs to make their game bigger, better, even old games with small dev teams like Achat have stand steady updates with their clothes, and poses every week or so.

I‘m not mean’ "money", but a new set of clothes for female avatar.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:07 PM, Lunarelf said:

I gived up on waiting them to update any useful things... so I'm deciding to make something and donate to them and see if they can put it in game. 

If we have to donate then why should we pay every month ? you should not encourage them for this model instead creating a in game market would serve better purpose

On 1/13/2021 at 3:26 AM, alex9110 said:

Agree. i think once alivia also mentioned that creating few clothes only take 10-30 min. if you really want to implant there is always way to add many new contents. game seriously needs more clothes and skins. i don't know why Dev. are no longer interested in player's feedback

there also many way to improve in game builder. question is Will Dev listen to players ?

4 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

If we have to donate then why should we pay every month ? you should not encourage them for this model instead creating a in game market would serve better purpose

So what ? Don't you want to talk all these things above to devs, instead saying what i'm doing is useless?

If this suggestion really works, I don't have to spend my time to make a new model, donate it freely to devs, and wish this outfit could make every player feels a little better, there will be tons of clothes/furnitures in game now.

but what we got now? NADA

someone has to do something , so I'm trying to stand out. either I'll become the helper, or the sinner make this game worse, at least I did something.

but

what did you do then?

make some changes, or do something useful, then come back to say what I'm doing is useless

I make the step, you didn't. so be quiet.

btw: clothes modeling definently need more than days to make it perfect. if the clothes can be make in 30 mins, why we still don't have many clothes then?

Edited by Lunarelf

3 hours ago, Anaganda said:

lol at clothes taking 30 mins to make 😂😂😂

but seriously can't wait to see the outfit you are making Luna... I am getting bored out of my mind from the clothes we have.

I can make many clothes in 30 minutes too ... In 3d marketplaces... Just money needed 😂

10 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

So what ? Don't you want to talk all these things above to devs, instead saying what i'm doing is useless?

If this suggestion really works, I don't have to spend my time to make a new model, donate it freely to devs, and wish this outfit could make every player feels a little better, there will be tons of clothes/furnitures in game now.

but what we got now? NADA

someone has to do something , so I'm trying to stand out. either I'll become the helper, or the sinner make this game worse, at least I did something.

but

what did you do then?

make some changes, or do something useful, then come back to say what I'm doing is useless

I make the step, you didn't. so be quiet.

btw: clothes modeling definently need more than days to make it perfect. if the clothes can be make in 30 mins, why we still don't have many clothes then?

It's about Dev. we pay and they shoudl proivde. if you start donating things they won't even try to provide any new contents. why should they ? when they are getting free stuff without spending a penny or spending a time on it. so again it's better to create in game market.

but again there is no point fighting with me here becoz no matter what we suggest or say they won't listen.

updates are something good and exciting and I want updates as much as a lot of the people here. and it's important for the continuity of the game else people will get bored.

but, hate to be the kill joy here... the truth of the matter is we don't pay the devs for updates... we pay the devs to be able to play the game, what is required of them in return for our money is stable and bug free servers... which to a some degree and as of late they are providing.

don't get me wrong, we should ask and suggest updates... but acting as if it's something we are entitled to and something that they owe us is a different thing.

as for in game market... this topic has been preached over and over... and I believe the majority of players don't want such a thing, we already pay a monthly, half year or yearly sub... that is enough to have all game content unlocked for everyone... paying more money on top of that to unlock clothes is really an unnecessary thing.

lastly, every one who puts effort in enhancing the game with content that they make of their own, should be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Anaganda

11 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

updates are something good and exciting and I want updates as much as a lot of the people here. and it's important for the continuity of the game else people will get bored.

but, hate to be the kill joy here... the truth of the matter is we don't pay the devs for updates... we pay the devs to be able to play the game, what is required of them in return for our money is stable and bug free servers... which to a some degree and as of late they are providing.

don't get me wrong, we should ask and suggest updates... but acting as if it's something we are entitled to and something that they owe us is a different thing.

This is the (sad) truth

On 1/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, Anaganda said:

as for in game market... this topic has been preached over and over... and I believe the majority of players don't want such a thing, we already pay a monthly, half year or yearly sub... that is enough to have all game content unlocked for everyone... paying more money on top of that to unlock clothes is really an unnecessary thing.

lastly, every one who puts effort in enhancing the game with content that they make of their own, should be greatly appreciated.

1) you are right on saying we pay to play the game ..sure i agree But everyone in the planet knows for players to keep playing updates are a must have feature ..so in a sense updates are part of the paying pack ..a unwrittent rule if you may 

In every online game you pay to have access and updates is part of it also ...everyone in this planet knows they have to keep giving constant updates if they dont want their game to die ..

2) about the game market u mentioned ..i was one of those i believed its a good thing cause it would attracked many designers and players would be able IF they want to get more clothes and accesories instead wait devs make them (we know already devs cant make clothes if they could we already had gotten them ...you see any clothes ? Nope ..i understand many want to be able to have same stuff with everyone else without the need to buy extra ..so i wont insist ..but its bound to keep us dreaming on clothes that will never get ..why ? almost no one will make them free ...and devs dont pay also :) 1 month free 3dxchat for a clothe or a pose isnt paying :) 

Also there is no interest in making clothes cause u wont get paid enough ..so why bother ..if u will sell to the devs 2 clothes in 9 months lol ..i mean u can do other stuff lol 

So the threads asking and hoping and dreaming of cool clothes ..will just remain dreams :) sorry to say this but im being pragmatic ...i take 3 years data ..look at them ..and they whisper me  haha if u may ...

think about it ...why stay here make clothes when you can sell clothes on daz store ? when u can sell them on over 100 other 3d related sites ...

what im trying to say is for some stuff to start happening it requires some other stuff 

3) i wanna reply to someone said clothes are 30 mins ...its not lol well a pair of socks might be 30 mins to (box model it ) but a dress is arround 1-2 hours depending how fast is X modeller ..and how  complex the dress is ..by complex i dont mean how long it is whatever but how many parts it woul be consist ...for example lara croft famous outfit consist of many parts pockets for gear backles etc ..but yeah clothes is not a rocket science its fairly fast to make them 

4) The good thing with clothes is ...If you create 1 dress mesh for example that dress can become tons of variations example dress X can be a fabric ..can be a lace ...can have transparencies can be a denim dress  1 mesh dress = many different looks ..yet in 3dxchat ..they cant do it ...

we wait them to make that 3d piercing since when ? summer lol 3d piercing is actually 30 mins and even lesser to be made hehe 

lately again someone asked for a door for build editor hehe devs have quit project door ..they cant make it (door is 5 min to model few mins for texturing and few mins to script for the game )

Do you see any door ? 

i think u gave a like anganda on that recent thread ...she also asked for elevator haha Dont get me wrong but we will never get them 

when u see a dev team cant make a simple door happen in 2021 era of computers  hehe what u expect ...Ask ur selfs 

i dont wanna be negative ..what im saying is via 3+ years observations ...you observe and then connect the dots and you know whats happening and if you know a thing or 2 or way more in 3d related stuff then the picture is very clear like a summer clear sky :) 

here a example ..in 1 month i recreated the 3dxchat avatar from the tattoo obj body ..in that same month i recreated again for a second time from 0 with a genesis 8 female body this time so i own it lol i rig it 2 times weight paint it 2 times plus numerus tests ..i made tails piercings clothes shoes morphs elf ears 3 hairstyles 4 different real eyebrows .......nail art ...make ups   ..in 1 month while i was making animations for my other site...why im saying this ? to point out that if you work u make things happen ..if u dont work u dont make things happen ...you dont make updates u dont make anything .....nothing is being created on its own 

take a look ... its my last hope to also inspire devs i mean ..its last last last ..i dont know what else to do lol 

I don't know what kind of clothes you can make in 10 to 30 minutes? Show it to me, I want to smile.
1. choose the design, what you want (2 min) 😭

2. start modeling, create high poly, you can do as in zbrush. blender or marvelous (2 min)😭

3. create low poly through retopology, making less polygons, creating an optimized UV (2min) 😭

4. baking high poly on low poly, texturing (2 min)😭

5. skinning (2min) 😭

You can't even make a sock in that time.

for example, if you take the thing directly from marvelous to zbrush to finish the high poly, you will not succeed, why, because high poly will be with artifacts, marvelous has a specific grid and it is not suitable for subsequent sculpting, without preprocessing, only the time it takes to remake the grid is estimated by at least one hour . 

ZBrush_oaGyBISKBe.png

3dsmax_nj6dP5UXco.png

1 hour ago, Redji said:

I don't know what kind of clothes you can make in 10 to 30 minutes? Show it to me, I want to smile.
1. choose the design, what you want (2 min) 😭

2. start modeling, create high poly, you can do as in zbrush. blender or marvelous (2 min)😭

3. create low poly through retopology, making less polygons, creating an optimized UV (2min) 😭

4. baking high poly on low poly, texturing (2 min)😭

5. skinning (2min) 😭

You can't even make a sock in that time.

for example, if you take the thing directly from marvelous to zbrush to finish the high poly, you will not succeed, why, because high poly will be with artifacts, marvelous has a specific grid and it is not suitable for subsequent sculpting, without preprocessing, only the time it takes to remake the grid is estimated by at least one hour . 

ZBrush_oaGyBISKBe.png

3dsmax_nj6dP5UXco.png

I want to see this blouse in the game, preferably cut out to the tits! ;)

here just made a small example on creating a skirt in 5 mins..sorry 6  (includes the box modeling -cloth simulation and uv unwrapping ) in 6 mins :) 

then u can spend few mins to check uvs  for stretching and fix thm in 2 mins then u can add more details on skirt like folds that u can either sculpt or make pin groups inside cloth simulation to give u real folds and lastly texture it ..so lets say 1-2 hours depending how fast ur and how good and how deep is ur knowlage 

as i said its not a roket science :) 

and btw whenever i say a specific time table its because i have done it and thousands others have done it also 

sec lemme upload another video cause this codek dont work lol

Edited ...hope this codec will work lol 

Edited by Alivia2