3DXChat Community

NEW YEAR, OLD DISCONECT ISSUES

Nalley

Who are we gonna blame this time for daily disconnect ? Are we gonna get back the gold we spend to boost the rooms, or we wait to see if devs gonna blame another group for DDoS?....having a deja vù, so curious this time what are the explanations. Have fun all and less drama

why would you get a refund on your gold for boosting your room hasn't closed nor lost spot on the list when you disconnected.

as far as the server being unstable again guess we shouldn't complain we got a couple months of a stable server lol 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, zigzag said:

why would you get a refund on your gold for boosting your room hasn't closed nor lost spot on the list when you disconnected.

as far as the server being unstable again guess we shouldn't complain we got a couple months of a stable server lol 

How can you say if I been or not disconnected Zig? what about boosting and loose guests, you should know better than I what means considering your open 24/7......and yeah you right, the servers are the problems not the DDoS, as you just said, in this case I just wonder who are they going to blame, nothing more.I think is not just me thinking alike, but I always find my balls to recognize it.

3 hours ago, Nalley said:

How can you say if I been or not disconnected Zig? what about boosting and loose guests, you should know better than I what means considering your open 24/7......and yeah you right, the servers are the problems not the DDoS, as you just said, in this case I just wonder who are they going to blame, nothing more.I think is not just me thinking alike, but I always find my balls to recognize it.

If the owner of the room gets disconnected the room doesn't close there no reason for a refund for boosting. Plus it would be impossible to refund they have no idea if the owner boosted or a guest. I have been disconnecting a lot the past few days myself isn't always a 3dxchat issue I had to replace my modem and sense that haven't crashed once.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:01 AM, Nalley said:

I love the deja vù, and yes I get DC too but on my end is my internet