3DXChat Community

Alivia2

hmm now thats better :) 

other texture and slight different shape also straps is seperated from inner and both can take different textures for tons of variations 

the straps now are a pink leather and inner is a chain like texture that has been tweacked with texture cordinate nodeand can also provide tons of chain shape variations :) 

i think that will conclude the second top version :) 

new top wip 2.jpg

i started today creating a sexy Apron for my Alivia model ..

now i imagine 2 versions 1 that will be closed infront and 1 version that will be open infront 

here some eary stage pics (no textures yet and stuff cause just started it ) 

few shorts words for 3d familiar ppl that might wanna try this way  (this mesh is made with bazier curve that been extruded shaped in model body  proportions duplicated for back side used a mirror modifier to work only on one side only etc  :) then converted to mesh then i used a shrink wrap modifier to Do as the modifier implies  then cleaned up geometry and took  care of any uv stretching  ) steps so far 

My discord server in case u wanna join and get informed of all the stuff i do :) 

https://discord.gg/pz3EcPf  

Apron ver 2 WIP.png

Apron WIP.png

Edited by Alivia2

On 1/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, Alivia2 said:

also top is kinda ish ready its just there is something i dont like but dont know what yet so i stare at the top figure out what is it that i dont like lol 

colors are random for now its just to help me see better but i plan on make it to be able to take multiple colors and textures in areas i have split it in 3 areas straps innner outter ..

anyways trying to figure out what i dont like prolly the shape lol 

new top wip.jpg

There are some good ideas here Alivia.

I think the Micro bikini top is a little too narrow - especially at the bottom and were it attaches to the bottom string, the bottom string should curve up from the force of the top strings pulling upwards.

Just my two cents. All in all, looking good.

HTB18mpyGDtYBeNjy1Xdq6xXyVXaU.jpg

Edited by THX

On 1/30/2021 at 2:50 AM, Alivia2 said:

i started today creating a sexy Apron for my Alivia model ..

now i imagine 2 versions 1 that will be closed infront and 1 version that will be open infront 

here some eary stage pics (no textures yet and stuff cause just started it ) 

few shorts words for 3d familiar ppl that might wanna try this way  (this mesh is made with bazier curve that been extruded shaped in model body  proportions duplicated for back side used a mirror modifier to work only on one side only etc  :) then converted to mesh then i used a shrink wrap modifier to Do as the modifier implies  then cleaned up geometry and took  care of any uv stretching  ) steps so far 

My discord server in case u wanna join and get informed of all the stuff i do :) 

https://discord.gg/pz3EcPf  

Apron ver 2 WIP.png

Apron WIP.png

I'd like to see you lift the curve under the breasts to follow the breasts curves. It would accentuate the breasts more imo like an under breast bustier does. Then you could gather the material in the back with string, ribbon or lace-like effect and the dress would hang similarly.

I hope you don't mind a couple comments.

Edit: I was looking for an apron that does something along the lines yyou are after, but it seems most women want to protect their breasts with an apron. lol

Edited by THX

6 hours ago, THX said:

There are some good ideas here Alivia.

I think the Micro bikini top is a little too narrow - especially at the bottom and were it attaches to the bottom string, the bottom string should curve up from the force of the top strings pulling upwards.

Just my two cents. All in all, looking good.

HTB18mpyGDtYBeNjy1Xdq6xXyVXaU.jpg

i droped that top and remade it into this one (for a sexy top  version) to use in animations and renders for my Alivia model :) 

each top will have 3 variations shape wise so narrow or not isnt a issue 

my biggest issue is to stcok up my texture library lol ..i spend more time pick a texture than model the thing :) 

now about the Apron is on hold cause making the new Alivia hair lol and the other half time still working on the weightpainting  cause it the 1st ever model i create my self and wanna be perfect haha

edited : Apron i already made shape keys so it opens and close in breast area to suit different render situations :) 

infact Apron default is close and the shape key make the breast show up :) like the other top version pic 2 

new top wip 2.jpg

new top shape keys.jpg

Edited by Alivia2

Yeah, I like the idea of varying states of 'clothed' using the different layers. I never understood why the clothing layers haven't been used like this yet here. Very popular elsewhere.

Using even just the existing layers, of top, bottoms, bra and panties, you could make that into an outfit where the breast are covered, then take off top layer and Bra layer has breasts exposed, - another click and the avi is naked. Same could be done with bottoms where bottoms change also.

3 hours ago, THX said:

Yeah, I like the idea of varying states of 'clothed' using the different layers. I never understood why the clothing layers haven't been used like this yet here. Very popular elsewhere.

Using even just the existing layers, of top, bottoms, bra and panties, you could make that into an outfit where the breast are covered, then take off top layer and Bra layer has breasts exposed, - another click and the avi is naked. Same could be done with bottoms where bottoms change also.

exactly!!!  hopefully what gizmo said about the  upcoming update...maybe it  will be close to that but from what he said i assume some kind of editor be it clothes customization etc im all about fashion and fashion /style updates :) 

59 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

exactly!!!  hopefully what gizmo said about the  upcoming update...maybe it  will be close to that but from what he said i assume some kind of editor be it clothes customization etc im all about fashion and fashion /style updates :)

I think the later update is the bigger one dealing with clothing customization of some type.

It certainly would add a new element of creativity for sure.

The new Alivia hair  almost done 2 versions 1 long and 1 short (see pics )

meanwhile i was gonna continue on more clothes and more accesories 

but i need to perfect the body meaning i will sit and make AO maps for the body to tone areas i would like prolly i will resculpt some areas 

then after that ill continue with make ups and My model will be ready :) 

Alivia model v3.jpg

untitled3.jpg

Here A lil Gift for your desktop 

Alivia and jessie model in the beach :) 

Important the pic here is heavily compressed so i save attachment space (its also 4k but as i said heavilly compressed)

original 4k is on my discord in general chat hop in and grap its 3840x2160 uncopressed 

discord invite  https://discord.gg/pz3EcPf 

or get it from google drive :)  in case u hate my discord haha 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VsFXJtAmFimQ5XaP5ziA-gJG9xPfWyEX/view?usp=sharing

Alivia and jessy 3.jpg

• 3 months later...