3DXChat Community

Alivia2

Hello everyone :) 

So Project Alivia ..what is this ..

Short story ..i wanted tons of stuff in game from ..

• tons of make ups 
  • tons of facial customization 
  • body customization
  • hair variations
  • different breasts types 
  • piercings-tails elf ears you name
  • more realistic eyebrows and in many shapes ...

i could mention 1 million stuff i wanted :) but anyways ..

So what i did  is started to recreate my Avatar from the ground up from 0 in blender :) 

how i Did it ...

1st ) i used the tattoo obj body and head to meassure proportions ....then i used a basic mesh body and head  and a tecnique called ...projection 3d box modeling and sculpting to shape it the way i wanted and to be true to my avatar proportions 

So what i did was to take tons of pictures from my ingame avatar and i used those pics as projection to do my recreation ......well i could use the obj body and save ton of time of remaking from 0 but i know those obj bodies have many issues ...from holes from non bridged vertices etc  actually wherever the seem was to unwrap and make the uvs those vertices arent connected even in game so if i used the tattoo obj body i would come across many modeling and shading issues in the future ..so yes projection 3d box modeling and sculpting is the way ..

2nd) for more details i used in sculpt mode a multires modifier and went from 5k faces to over 5 million for more details and pass all that info to another body on 50 k faces via baking maps and apply them to the model ..

fast forward now ... i rigged the model and weight paint it then ofc test the rig if it works as i wanted 

made new eyes and eyebrows ....and ofc starting making the elf ears :) 

currently im working on creating tons of make ups -eyebrow shapes -many nose types -hair variations .

finished nose piercing and nipple piercing also :) 

what purpose all this serves ?....

1st its for my own fun 2nd its awesome practice for me to move in bigger stuff and ....

3d it might give the developers here many cool ideas to implement in this game for the avatars 

lots of work still to be done so i have everything i ever wished for my avatar :) 

projection modeling (2).jpg

projection modeling nose.jpg

projection modeling.jpg

rigging 2.png

rigging 1.png

eyes.jpg

eyes1.jpg

cff5f65cd36034e53ed87c629ec32440.jpg

nose piercing.jpg

This is my latest test on the experimental body  testing how lights reflect on skin (used eevee engine  so in cycles will be better ..

So with this render .. concludes the stage 1 on the experimental body ..and The Alivia project :) 

my idea was 1st Do all my test in a dummy avi and if all goes well rebuild it again 

its time to make everything from the start again in another body and this time ill go for a genesis 8 base mesh and resculpt it to my avatar proportions  so i stay true to my avatar and be familiar to the fans  :) i would go for different hair type but cant be helped Alivia is know with this hair but no worries after the prototype i will make every possible hair there is out there and each hairstyle will have many variations 

and .....So the real fun begins  cool stuff on the way :) 

test +1 subsurf NO AO map on  body.png

Edited by Alivia2

Finaly ...im so close to finish The Alivia model :) 

Since all tests went awesome with previous dummy body etc 

i remade the whole thing with a genesis 8 female base mesh body 

currently again testing the new rig i made for the new body seems ok in the poses i tried ...

Now time to work on more clothes-more ears-more shoes -more hairstyles- moreeee ..everything :)  for my model 

here some test pics in some posing :) also soon ill make a futa prototype for all the futa fans here then ill start renders and animations with the new models in yummy actions :) 

stay tuned :)

wanna keep track of the progress ? here m discord :)

https://discord.gg/pz3EcPf  

wanna see ur self in yummy pics with piercings-awesome clothes -tails u name it ..hehe just message me :) 

There is no limit litteraly nooooooooooo limit 😁

new rig test 2A.jpg

new rig test 5 A.jpg

new rig test 6 A.jpg

Edited by Alivia2

here a fast animation i did in like 30 mins just to test the new rig and the weightpainting for the second model version 

few words : 

So this second Alivia model is a genesis 8 female base mesh that used projection 3d boxmodeling to make it as close as i can with my game model 

easy kinda process you have both models in same pose and in same place u jump in wireframe mode and start pulling and matching vertices from the dummy body u wish ...

Now the fast animation i didnt bother abnimate the man cause his rig i know works fine lol 

the priority was to see the Alivia new rig and weightpainting i did ..

So i didnt bother with the animation much, few movements here and there  would show  where the weightpainting hurts lol 

from what i noticed elbow and boobies need more work weight paint wise ..mouth lips tongue eyes mouth  works perfectly 

in case u wonder what is weight paint ? weight painting is a process that you assighn weights on all body parts so they move with the bones and look okish

fiddly process and time consuming lol  but high importance :) 

So dont judge animation lol  it wasnt the priority of this test  just few movements to see how rig and skin reacts :) 

also its a viewport render not a real render So no shadows abient and all the juicy stuff its a raw 

this time backstage on the making my Alivia hair for my model 

for this i will go for realistic hair with particle system ,i have already worked and shaders for the hair 

i use as refference my ingame avatar to stylize the hair very close wont be exactly same cause i always wanted slight different same style but slight different hehe 

more on my discord also :)

On 1/17/2021 at 1:15 PM, Alivia2 said:

here a fast animation i did in like 30 mins just to test the new rig and the weightpainting for the second model version 

few words : 

So this second Alivia model is a genesis 8 female base mesh that used projection 3d boxmodeling to make it as close as i can with my game model 

easy kinda process you have both models in same pose and in same place u jump in wireframe mode and start pulling and matching vertices from the dummy body u wish ...

Now the fast animation i didnt bother abnimate the man cause his rig i know works fine lol 

the priority was to see the Alivia new rig and weightpainting i did ..

So i didnt bother with the animation much, few movements here and there  would show  where the weightpainting hurts lol 

from what i noticed elbow and boobies need more work weight paint wise ..mouth lips tongue eyes mouth  works perfectly 

in case u wonder what is weight paint ? weight painting is a process that you assighn weights on all body parts so they move with the bones and look okish

fiddly process and time consuming lol  but high importance :) 

So dont judge animation lol  it wasnt the priority of this test  just few movements to see how rig and skin reacts :) 

also its a viewport render not a real render So no shadows abient and all the juicy stuff its a raw 

Loved the wink!

backstage on the making the Alivia hair this time with a different way that provides a lil more control 

using some Alpha hair i created inside blender(using particle system ) +a subdivided plain +path curve 

So process is very simple and straightforward ...you keep adding layers and shaping the hairstyle as you wish using the path curve 

in case someone wants to create hair ill be sharing on my discord many alphas i made from straight hair to a lil curly to braids 

or if you need a specific alpha just pm me and ill make it on my free time 

i have upload a example pic of the alphas i made personaly i use number 5 for this hair 

making Alivia new hair.jpg

making Alivia new hair1.jpg

example alphas.png

a small replay of the making the new Alivia hair based on her old one as a small inspiration 

you see i wanna have a lil similar but not so much same time haha 

best thing is i will have the capability to tweack every strand of hair later also creating shape keys for even every hair strand to have dozens of variations in a single hairstyle :) 

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

The New hair for my Alivia model ..almost ready :) 

actually i Do 3 versions 1 with particle system(that alsmost finished )  and 2 other with different methods 

new hair almost ready .png

Will u create any hair Base? Its something that appears under hairs. 

On 1/25/2021 at 1:07 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Will u create any hair Base? Its something that appears under hairs. 

nope ill fill it with a lil more hair ..if needed ,many just paint he sculpt with a similar hair texture but i dont like it ..

also this harstyle wont have any gaps that would need a base and if it had gaps i could render more children particles or make roots thicker 

in this hairstyle i use 0.3 root and 0.01 tip in 0.1 scale ..

Edited by Alivia2

New day new creations 

I love everyday complete something ,everyday to create something (if in the realm of possible ofc cause some stuff might require more than a day lol )

with that being said here the new stuff i made for My Alivia model :) 

1) garter with fur and lace (fur is made with particle system 2 actually 1 for top side 1 for bot side for easier grouming )

2)Ankle ring (i didnt sweat for that its just a torus default prop that made it look like gold but i love it gives this eastern oriental look ish prolly ill add more shapes in that ring later will see what ill come up )

3)another garter version 

i plan to make moreee garter versions later 

Garter with fur and lace.jpg

angle ring accesorie.jpg

garter version 2.png

20 hours ago, JackPine said:

Psst... tops are overrated anyway! 

also top is kinda ish ready its just there is something i dont like but dont know what yet so i stare at the top figure out what is it that i dont like lol 

colors are random for now its just to help me see better but i plan on make it to be able to take multiple colors and textures in areas i have split it in 3 areas straps innner outter ..

anyways trying to figure out what i dont like prolly the shape lol 

new top wip.jpg